Saber / Sabio Aghrbi / Agrebi from Sousse

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Saber Aghrebi is working in nautic base of some hotel in Sousse and lives in Sousse as well.
He actually is "working" on some French speaking woman, ratted her already for lots of euros, had her living with his family (in on the scam of course). Saber is married to a Norvegian woman and they have a child together. He is also with an English girl who is pregnant with his child... As he has probably a Shengen-interdiction he's aiming her for visa to England and in the meanwhile he's having other women to finance him...

Who knows him?

Last edited:
A

Alien

Saber Aghribi is working in nautic base of some hotel in Sousse and lives in Sousse as well.
He actually is "working" on some French speaking woman, ratted her already for lots of euros, had her living with his family (in on the scam of course). Saber is married to a Norvegian woman and they have a child together. He is also with an English girl who is pregnant with his child... As he has probably a Shengen-interdiction he's aiming her for visa to England and in the meanwhile he's having other women to finance him...

Who knows him?
I wish I could not like this, how cruel are them , 3 women are seriousely in the scam, 1 pregnant, and the other is his wife with his other child, but he lives with the third one....:mad::mad: What a conscienceless man is this, he made children for 2 different women, and only for visa and money purpose!!:eek: :mad::mad::Cry:

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Sadly I don't have his photo, will try to get one and put it in the gallery.

He says that he didn't like life in Norway, so came back to Tunisia, leaving his wife and 4 year old son...as if! Says he wants a divorce, but his Norvegian wife is still chasing him and wanting him back, that's why he isn't divorced yet, as if!

The English pregnant girl thinks he loves her, sends him money, as do other women...in the mean time he is scamming the foreign woman that lives with him in Sousse...

A nasty piece of rat! Should come with huge warnings...

L

Libellule

It is really amazing how he can do this to the woman in England. She is probably living a hell, pregnant of their baby and being misled by him! And than not speaking of the unborn child, poor thing. But you know what I'm thinking, you really have to be stupid to believe all the crap those bezness-guys tell you!

crystal

The Punchy Scot
It is really amazing how he can do this to the woman in England. She is probably living a hell, pregnant of their baby and being misled by him! And than not speaking of the unborn child, poor thing. But you know what I'm thinking, you really have to be stupid to believe all the crap those bezness-guys tell you!
:( dear me judged and juried... and your only here 2 minutes

L

Libellule

I am not talking about their beauty, they surely are. I am sorry, but what kind of woman makes a baby with a married man? If you have a little bit sense, you think before! Anyway, she must be crazy in love with this guy. And what about the girl living with him? I can't believe she doesn't know anything? It's crazy how their play is sneaky!

N

Npk

Hey can I speak outloud? It's just what I think!
And if no one knew of each other, thought they had a normal relationship with no scam or lies don't you think these women deserve sympathy. Not every one in the world is as good a detective as you, or can see through someone as fast when they are in a situation and feeling overwhelmed by affection and attention. Thats what these professional scam artists do.

L

Libellule

Of course they deserve sympathy, but they should look after themselves first. Who do believe a man can fall in love after a few days? Especially from a man from a third world country. It's absurd. And how the parents can let him live with a girl he's not married with? That's not allowed over here! Don't know if this story is real. I am new here and I am a little bit sceptical.

N

Npk

Laurence is a well respected member here and her advice to simple, naive people like myself has been invaluble. she is giving a warning take it or leave it. Its one of the reasons for this site. another is support for people that have been hurt in any way by tunisian scam.

L

Libellule

Yes I live in Tunisia since like 5 years and I married a fine tunisian man, we have build a project together which we realized. We are now exporting olives and producing olive oil. We are near Mahdia. I mean with mentally weak, persons who do not have enough self confidence to fall in love with so much crap. I don't know their techniques, but they must be very clever to handle like this.

N

Npk

Yes I live in Tunisia since like 5 years and I married a fine tunisian man, we have build a project together which we realized. We are now exporting olives and producing olive oil. We are near Mahdia. I mean with mentally weak, persons who do not have enough self confidence to fall in love with so much crap. I don't know their techniques, but they must be very clever to handle like this.
Not even clever covers it, the scammers are twisted scum. I am happy for you you found a proper husband, as have a few here laurance included after meeting her first scumbag.

A

Alien

Ah, and I suppose your husband is a genuine, decent man, he has no friends from Mahdia rat pack, and you haven't helped him even with a penny.....
"we are exporting olives and producing olive oil" "We" .... I suppose you are the 50% owner of the company with equal rights, and didn't invest to that business even a penny :whistle:
And you are mentally strong, we are the stupid mentally weaks here,..... so why have you come here??

Please be welcomed here after 10 years again, we will listen to your succes story with great pleasure! :rolleyes:

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Of course they deserve sympathy, but they should look after themselves first. Who do believe a man can fall in love after a few days? Especially from a man from a third world country. It's absurd. And how the parents can let him live with a girl he's not married with? That's not allowed over here! Don't know if this story is real. I am new here and I am a little bit sceptical.
Who said they fell in love in a few days - nobody has said that ???

Well you seem to have fallen for it, how do you know it's not crap ???