Saber / Sabio Aghrbi / Agrebi from Sousse

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
First of all: I am Sorry @cha9, i did not know you were from Wales, I just recently learned . :) Big sorries for the misunderstanding dear!! :*

Anywhooo.. i decided not to classify him as a RAT per se; as long as he was with me. And I knew where he was working, how he earned his money and exactly how much he earned at any point, as his boss(es) was my friend ( and still is). And i usually hung out at the place where he worked, as it was a relaxed atmosphere, and as i said, his bosses were my friends to.. Our economical situation were as husband and wife: I had full control over his paycheck, as a wife should. haha. and I never touched whatever money i would have before it was absolutely needed, and only for my own sake , or our sons needs. But this needs no more explaining, right?

To answer some more questions: the problem were not that he "didnt like" Norway, as much as it was the fact that his Visa was denied because he applied from here, after firstly staying here with a touristicvisa. he was obliged to apply from tunisia, and not norway. so he had to go back. and as he went back, we decided that me and my son should cartwheel there for a visit before sorting out wether or not he should apply again from tunisia. I decided NOT to back him in this, because i did not wish to continue a relationship with him as i found out that he had been thoroughly CHEATING on me, both when he were in Norway and after he came back home to Tunisia. So i left, with my son, to have a better life here in Norway.

So thats it i guess..

But I did not say that he is not a rat NOW, because his actions speak clearly.
Take care girls, and be warned.

And as i know now, there is a Belgic woman living with him..
wich he probably had his precious scooter as a gift from ;)
Jeg har sendt deg en privat melding.

Amira

Rat Expert
First of all: I am Sorry @cha9, i did not know you were from Wales, I just recently learned . :) Big sorries for the misunderstanding dear!! :*

Anywhooo.. i decided not to classify him as a RAT per se; as long as he was with me. And I knew where he was working, how he earned his money and exactly how much he earned at any point, as his boss(es) was my friend ( and still is). And i usually hung out at the place where he worked, as it was a relaxed atmosphere, and as i said, his bosses were my friends to.. Our economical situation were as husband and wife: I had full control over his paycheck, as a wife should. haha. and I never touched whatever money i would have before it was absolutely needed, and only for my own sake , or our sons needs. But this needs no more explaining, right?

To answer some more questions: the problem were not that he "didnt like" Norway, as much as it was the fact that his Visa was denied because he applied from here, after firstly staying here with a touristicvisa. he was obliged to apply from tunisia, and not norway. so he had to go back. and as he went back, we decided that me and my son should cartwheel there for a visit before sorting out wether or not he should apply again from tunisia. I decided NOT to back him in this, because i did not wish to continue a relationship with him as i found out that he had been thoroughly CHEATING on me, both when he were in Norway and after he came back home to Tunisia. So i left, with my son, to have a better life here in Norway.

So thats it i guess..

But I did not say that he is not a rat NOW, because his actions speak clearly.
Take care girls, and be warned.

And as i know now, there is a Belgic woman living with him..
wich he probably had his precious scooter as a gift from ;)
Yes and he can not Control you let him live together With belgic woman and again i can not understand why they are so bad . He was married and he have a son and be so fake .No i can not understand

5misa

Just a small update for anyone who follows this post ... : he has child number three on it's way XD

dwdhl

Hello everybody,
I'm new here :)
This post has been silent for the last 3 years, but that doesn't mean this asshole isn't ratting anymore. One of my friends has become a victim of this coward. Is there a serious and reliable person here, who can give us some advice in a private conversation?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hello everybody,
I'm new here :)
This post has been silent for the last 3 years, but that doesn't mean this asshole isn't ratting anymore. One of my friends has become a victim of this coward. Is there a serious and reliable person here, who can give us some advice in a private conversation?
Hello and welcome.....I’m a pm away if you want a chat :love:
Downright depressing to see they are still scamming, but at the same time, if they’re still scamming.....they are still failures :thumbsup:

I need to read this whole thread to get a complete lowdown, but the OP alone is a shocker.....how many kids has this freak created?? :eek:

Amira

Rat Expert
Bloody hell.....who the hell was baby number three with? The Belgium woman? So this desperado blatant rat created anchor babies in Norway, Wales and possibly Belgium....but he’s still having to scam? EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!
Disgusting poor women who have children with him do not understand how they think. He has children with three different women and that is shame in his culture? should be . Bringing children to the world but not taking responsibility. They are really the last kind of men

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Disgusting poor women who have children with him do not understand how they think. He has children with three different women and that is shame in his culture? should be . Bringing children to the world but not taking responsibility. They are really the last kind of men
It’s unbelievable isn’t it :( Those babies are siblings, but they do not know each other, as this visa seeker creates babies in many countries :Evil:
Thank God these little souls have mother’s that adore them...coz these bastard rats don’t give a damn, well....until the children grow....and the rat sees them as a cash supply, because he’s too old and ugly to fish more innocent victims :Evil:

I wouldn’t even try to understand how a rat thinks....your head will explode! I guess as long as we accept that their every thought is selfish: ‘Me, me, me’....and that there is money to be gained at the end of it....then we are halfway there.
They are despicable :thumbsup:

Amira

Rat Expert
Thank God these little souls have mother’s that adore them...coz these bastard rats don’t give a damn, well....until the children grow....and the rat sees them as a cash supply, because he’s too old and ugly to fish more innocent victims
Would almost think they were getting together when they got older. Try to put your life in order instead of exploiting others. With that, I mean to get along and become a good man, but maybe it's impossible for them?

Amira

Rat Expert
He says that he didn't like life in Norway, so came back to Tunisia, leaving his wife and 4 year old son...as if! Says he wants a divorce, but his Norvegian wife is still chasing him and wanting him back, that's why he isn't divorced yet, as if!
Poor her who is / was married to such a man. Really hope she's divorced from now. He has made three women pregnant. God for a cruel man.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The name on the thread isn’t the same as the name he uses on Facebook. Anyway to correct the name on the thread or tag the name he uses on Facebook @Mango Chutney ?
That’s why I manually typed his name above his photos, even though it was written on his FB pic.

Once our robots pick this up, he will show up on Google under both names, the thread heading and the name I put above the pics.
Once all our buttons are in place, I will edit the title on this thread to include the other spelling :thumbsup:

I was trained up by the best :love: