Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Hello everyone. I am not writing to ask for advice . I want to warn women and girls of all ages and nationalities not to become victims of Sadok Hamammi nicknamed Gafsi ( recently changed his facebook name to Mohamed Hammami ) and many of his mates who I will later describe.
I did not know about the TLR however a fb friend introduced me to it and I simply have to share what I know.
This man , originally from Gafsa in Tunisia has worked in tourism mainly in Hammamet which gave him an opportunity to charm vulnerable females. Being a simple waiter and a bar tender at times (one of the hotels Iberostar Averroes Hammamet) , he was always on the look-out for older women and naive girls .His first victims were young girls . He hoped for an easy marriage and a visa to a European country because Gafsi , like most of his friends dreams about a better life in Europe.Do not have any hopes though, he is not a man who will work in building industry once he gets to the green island- it might spoil his well-groomed hairstyle and polished nails. The second choice were older ladies. He acted as a gentleman, rose in his mouth, offering to pay for an occassional tea or coffee just to mislead them. His later plan to milk them out of all the cash which actually proved to be the best choice, since he found the providers his life became a holiday.Good food, hashish ( there zatla) , beer and now even a car!!! Then came the Russians. Surprisingly not poor sexy girls who wanted to have some sex and fun but business women who were ready to buy and invest.
Sadok , succeeded in all the fields. So talented at his act he simply blindfolded his women.He also has a let us say school of young bezness who he introduces to the ''industry''. His family all involved in his bezness scamming .They live from that. His supportive friends , too. Well, Sadok lends money here and there and when new transfers arrive to Tunisia he spends them on his accomplices . They in turn repay him for being introduced to the world of old lost ladies and sexy gullible youngsters. He often changes his facebook accounts and names depending who he is hiding from. He will be carefully watched and those may be updated. https://plus.google.com/101790797617276156324
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013514079831&fref=ts ( photo taken from one of his disciples Ahmed Abdouli )

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
Hello everyone. I am not writing to ask for advice . I want to warn women and girls of all ages and nationalities not to become victims of Sadok Hamammi and many of his mates who I will later describe.
I did not know about the TLR however a fb friend introduced me to it and I simply have to share what I know.
This man , originally from Gafsa in Tunisia has worked in tourism which gave him an opportunity to charm vulnerable females. Being a simple waiter and a bar tender at times , he was always on the look-out .His first victims were young girls . He hoped for an easy marriage and a visa to a European country. The second choice were older ladies. He acted as a gentleman, rose in his mouth, offering to pay for an occassional tea or cofee just to mislead them. His later plan to milk them out of all the cash. Then came the Russians. Surprisingly not poor sexy girls who wanted to have some sex and fun but business women who were ready to buy and invest.
Sadok , succeeded in all the fields. So talented at his act he simply blindfolded his women
Hi, how come you write about him in the past tense. What is he doing now ?

Last edited:

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
https://web.facebook.com/sadok.hamammi.526?fref=ts
Have a look. I do not know if it is allowed to copy the photos so please click the link.
I know him in person because my friend's mum is his victim.
He is a genuine gentleman. He will refuse to marry hahaha he will gently suck the money out of you. You will propose to him yourself hh. He will make you forget your problems and repair your life . He offers fabulous sex.
This man is a first class scammer. Most of his friends are , too. His brother is a bezness living in Europe. Cousins are bezness , too. He feels he lost something. He is getting older and he is still single and in Tunisia. Holding on to his mates who have already found milking cows and are safe in Europe Sadok dreams on. In the meantime, he has a different solution : Western UNion transfers from around the world, facebook users, grannies,single mothers, transgenders, travellers who are having a difficult period in their life. He will cheer you up. He constantly submits selfies on social media to build his self-estem and what he hopes make females mouthwater, The price you will pay in the end will be very high. A depression, disillusionment, and your money that will quickly diminish. For the money of his ladies , Sadok will dine and relax, show-off in front of his mates how lucky he is - cause his woman- is blind and unsuspecting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijs

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
The only thing that I do not understand and never will is how women of my age and I am nearly 60 get trapped. A woman I met in Hammamet , cause that is where it all takes place not mentioning his offers of visits to his family in Gafsa, could be his grandmother and how it is possible that she believes that he could honestly be interested in her aging body and mature mind. Would that be possible in Europe? To have a lover the age of your son's mates? or grandson's?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Love bombing, brain washing etc, these are very successful with people that may be feeling unhappy. These rats target the right people at the right time and this rat is a professional, he will have mastered every trick in the book. Regardless of age, we all have moments of vulnerability, moments where we crave a little love and attention....these rats know exactly who to target.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I must admit I travelled to Tunisia extensively and almost became a victim myself ..I was really close. My man was a manager and almost my age but also a rat. My daughter , my clever daughter opened my eyes and I owe her the fact that now I can warn others. It is a kind of duty .

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Love bombing, brain washing etc, these are very successful with people that may be feeling unhappy. These rats target the right people at the right time and this rat is a professional, he will have mastered every trick in the book. Regardless of age, we all have moments of vulnerability, moments where we crave a little love and attention....these rats know exactly who to target.
Well said and so sad.

Heidi

Inactive
When he finished his education at a tourist school he went straight at it. No time to lose. Hammamet Averroes the starting ground. The other bezness acomplices I know of very well :Ermac Bouzidi, Youssef Hamammi, Riadh Tlili,Abdouli Lotfi,Wael Kraiem https://web.facebook.com/wael.kraiem.39?fref=ts
12715727_1145362308831283_4841450017185254106_n.jpg Wael.Kraiem

12670698_974588985943754_5567440615917221528_n.jpg Riadh Tlili https://www.facebook.com/garraouiii

13882392_1087498177992442_8127106645973178976_n.jpg Youssef Hamammi https://www.facebook.com/youssef.shnaidr

11745527_109182349425762_6983440589252082428_n.jpg do you have a picture of him ?
Lotfi Abdouli
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010019914619

11012584_10205807525499981_3728609929404653525_n.jpg Ermac Bouzidi https://www.facebook.com/ermac.bboy

Which hotel in Hammamet do they work at ?

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
When he finished his education at a tourist school he went straight at it. No time to lose. Hammamet Averroes the starting ground. The other bezness acomplices I know of very well :Ermac Bouzidi, Youssef Hamammi, Riadh Tlili,Abdouli Lotfi,Wael Kraiem https://web.facebook.com/wael.kraiem.39?fref=ts
Honest what is women see in these men ? They is look like a mammy boys all off them

Katie1971

Wael and Youssef showing us gals what we're missing out on, or maybe not after a second glance, blink and you miss it. Can't these pillocks pose without the hand gestures? Guess they are all wankers

I know him in person because my friend's mum is his victim.
He is a genuine gentleman. He will refuse to marry hahaha he will gently suck the money out of you. You will propose to him yourself hh. He will make you forget your problems and repair your life . He offers fabulous sex.
This man is a first class scammer. Most of his friends are , too. His brother is a bezness living in Europe. Cousins are bezness , too. He feels he lost something. He is getting older and he is still single and in Tunisia. But he has a different solution : Western UNion transfers from around the world, facebook users, travellers who are having a difficult period in their life. He will cheer you up. The price you will pay in the end will be very high. A depression, disillusionment, and your money that will quickly diminish. For the money of his ladies , Sadok will dine and relax, show-off in front of his mates how lucky he is - cause his woman- is blind and unsuspecting.
I know him in person because my friend's mum is his victim." and you claim to be nearly 60, tht made me kinda curious on how old your friends mum is then ?, sounds more like u r the one then

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Don´t jump to conclusions. It all depends on how old the friend is....not that it is your business....
Thanks Heidi. To Omnia: Re: age You rightly noticed my age. I am quite old but I have younger acquaintances ,too. I mentioned at the beginning about females being manipulated both very young and old. Do not waste time digging for details in my life rather focus on how to prevent these men doing further damage. We all protect our identities for obvious reasons . I am providing you with genuine profiles of men where you can check yourseves how they present themselves ...they have double or triple accounts. However , I believe one is enough to understand what they are after.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
BIG THANKS FOR HEIDI for attaching the photos. I did not understand how to post them. Hope they will find their place in the rat gallery as information for fb victims and tourists