Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Well, let´s get back to the main target here. We hijacked the thread long enough ;)

View attachment 23703
Sadok Hammami
That brown substance already got enough to buy a car. He cheated an old lady out of her money to buy a vehicle and then lied he had been framed. She sent more. Hope she won't do that again.:sneaky: ..or he might buy a plane

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Those pesky drug fumes have got a lot to answer for! They've left a lot of temporarily broken women in their paths!

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
and they never stop.they think in Europe weed is serve for dessert so they will break the child's piggy bank to get access to the thing. puff and huff , puff and huff plus a few gulps of liquor and they are all KING KONGS of Gafsa or other dirty places

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
From what he posted and deleted we see that Granny Hanora chose to remain the sponsor and despite being framed the money for petrol will be going to Tunisia. The hearts she posted clearly say that her knight Sadok Monkey Man came on his lame horse to protect his helpless lover and was thus generously rewarded again.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
From what he posted and deleted we see that Granny Hanora chose to remain the sponsor and despite being framed the money for petrol will be going to Tunisia. The hearts she posted clearly say that her knight Sadok Monkey Man came on his lame horse to protect his helpless lover and was thus generously rewarded again.
Granny Hanora is a fool to herself, perfect rat fodder....they must laugh all the way to the bank with her supplying the cash, she must be an utter laughing stock over there! Christ, sometimes it's easy to see why they think it's so easy to scam us, I feel embarrassed on her behalf!

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Granny Hanora is a fool to herself, perfect rat fodder....they must laugh all the way to the bank with her supplying the cash, she must be an utter laughing stock over there! Christ, sometimes it's easy to see why they think it's so easy to scam us, I feel embarrassed on her behalf!
She seemed to be a nice old lady with a sweet cat and we really wanted to help her so she does not part with the money for her old age but it is clear that she chose something else to make her happy. Her language is foul though.I guess having friends like Saddok Hamammi does not work for your manners well

Mango Chutney

Staff member
She seemed to be a nice old lady with a sweet cat and we really wanted to help her so she does not part with the money for her old age but it is clear that she chose something else to make her happy. Her language is foul though.I guess having friends like Saddok Hamammi does not work for your manners well
T'would appear not....some people just can't be helped :( Tis tragic really, I hope she sees the truth before they strip her bare. With regards to her lovely manner of speech...well, I'm lost for words. Nasty, spiteful mouth :mad:

Katie1971

Nice picture of him with the Islamic state finger up in his FB pictures and plenty of likes on the picture too the fucking scum