Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Mango Chutney

Are they billed at the end of the prison sentence? Not a fine but paying for their time in jail.
There is quite an extensive fine too, but the fine is issued at the beginning, I believe, when the jail sentence is given. There is definitely a hefty fine imposed as well as a sentence, but the family generally group together to pay it, usually between four and seven thousand dinar, according to my rats brother....a regular weed smoker! It's cheaper to bribe the law.
It would have to be a rich sheep though I imagine lol
No, any hole is a goal! Who needs a rich sheep when you can just take, take, take from a victim!
Awww bless you Mango. You and the people on here have kept me going these last few months so much.
Hey, it works both ways, we've all picked each other up from rock bottom. Once you've reached rock bottom, there's only one way to go....so reach for the sky!
I don't feel so stupid or alone
You are neither of these things! I'll whoop your butt if I ever hear such words again! :p It is not stupid to love the wrong man, our mindset could never even begin to comprehend the madness of a prostituting, con man hiding behind a vile religion...we are nice, normal people, they are a whole separate breed! You are certainly not alone, no member of this forum need ever feel alone :)
I was angry then that my rat would take such an amount like it was nothing then ask again and again and again .
It pisses me off too, but you know what, it's just money....just pieces of paper. Your life, happiness and laughter are worth more. It's a very sad state of affairs when money, greed and envy come first....those rats must lead a very sad and lonely existence, but it's the life they choose, may they rot in hell in their scorpion filled graves, with no gateway to the much desired Jannah! :Evil:
I can only go forward and yes maybe one day I will out the rat.
Yep, forwards, onwards, upwards....all the best places to head for. You will out that bugger eventually, you just haven't quite found that inner strength yet, but you will one day. If you need help, I'm a PM away....I ain't afraid to out any of that vermin scum anymore! In fact, I feel a sense of achievement! :D
these arsewipes are beyond ridiculous - I actually cringe for them
I do too!!! It really is embarrassing, I literally cringe on their behalves! I just look at them now, read their utter shite....I wonder what the hell sort of drug us good, strong women must have been on :D

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
According to Tunisian law, anyone who consumes a narcotic plant or other illegal substance is punishable by one to five years in prison, and pays a fine of about 1,000-3,000 Tunisian dinars ($1,500). In addition, anyone who even frequents a place where drug abusers meet and share drugs, a place similar to a “crack house” in the West, will be punished by six months to three years of imprisonment and a fine of 1,000-5,000 TND ($2,500).

Mango Chutney

How long are they given to pay the fine? Would they still have the debt five years after release?
Haha, no!!! I think somebody has been lying to you :D The Tunisian judiciary system throws out proper punishments if they aren't bribed.

Samjones

Haha, no!!! I think somebody has been lying to you :D The Tunisian judiciary system throws out proper punishments if they aren't bribed.
Yes I thought as much!!!! A new ploy here for money. Similar to help fund me from national service.

Mango Chutney

FFS, well that's a new one! A five year delay on a jail term fine....bloody tickled me!! You learn much stuff when your rats bro is a customs officer ;) Do you have a rat still? :eek:

Mango Chutney

Urghhhhh, your poor friend :Cry: Keep gathering info....we need a new rat exposed to get the new year off to a positive start!

see clearly

yes, you can use the pm or the chat
Is it me but the "chat with me " kinda resembles those dodgy websites where you can chat with a potential love/sex interest lol - not that I know of such things lol ;)

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I love the new chat and if the rat knuckleheads can´t figure it out - tough luck feile.gif

see clearly

I love the new chat and if the rat knuckleheads can´t figure it out - tough luck View attachment 26352
I keep thinking of that random rat who just kept repeating the same thing " hello pretty lady " hilarious wonder where me went it was a few months ago. I'm sur eyou make mincemeat of them Heidi lol :D:D:D

Masha

For sure...I'm sure I was permanently stoned from fumes in the village from hell!!

This is true, one year for doing drugs, seven years for selling, but with a corrupt police force.....you'll be amazed what money can buy!

Masha

Heidi you are amazing with ur detective work. Your work proves that those shits always flow up the surface. Disgusting ugly weed suckers

Top Bottom