Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Masha, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

Its 'education' was bboying in New York apparently :rolleyes: these arsewipes are beyond ridiculous - I actually cringe for them

Mango Chutney likes this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

There is quite an extensive fine too, but the fine is issued at the beginning, I believe, when the jail sentence is given. There is definitely a hefty fine imposed as well as a sentence, but the family generally group together to pay it, usually between four and seven thousand dinar, according to my rats brother....a regular weed smoker! It's cheaper to bribe the law.
    No, any hole is a goal! Who needs a rich sheep when you can just take, take, take from a victim!
    Hey, it works both ways, we've all picked each other up from rock bottom. Once you've reached rock bottom, there's only one way to go....so reach for the sky!
    You are neither of these things! I'll whoop your butt if I ever hear such words again! :p It is not stupid to love the wrong man, our mindset could never even begin to comprehend the madness of a prostituting, con man hiding behind a vile religion...we are nice, normal people, they are a whole separate breed! You are certainly not alone, no member of this forum need ever feel alone :)
    It pisses me off too, but you know what, it's just money....just pieces of paper. Your life, happiness and laughter are worth more. It's a very sad state of affairs when money, greed and envy come first....those rats must lead a very sad and lonely existence, but it's the life they choose, may they rot in hell in their scorpion filled graves, with no gateway to the much desired Jannah! :Evil:
    Yep, forwards, onwards, upwards....all the best places to head for. You will out that bugger eventually, you just haven't quite found that inner strength yet, but you will one day. If you need help, I'm a PM away....I ain't afraid to out any of that vermin scum anymore! In fact, I feel a sense of achievement! :D
    I do too!!! It really is embarrassing, I literally cringe on their behalves! I just look at them now, read their utter shite....I wonder what the hell sort of drug us good, strong women must have been on :D

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

According to Tunisian law, anyone who consumes a narcotic plant or other illegal substance is punishable by one to five years in prison, and pays a fine of about 1,000-3,000 Tunisian dinars ($1,500). In addition, anyone who even frequents a place where drug abusers meet and share drugs, a place similar to a “crack house” in the West, will be punished by six months to three years of imprisonment and a fine of 1,000-5,000 TND ($2,500).

Samjones likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

And if you sell it, it's seven years and a four to seven thousand dinar fine!

5. Samjones

Samjones New Member

How long are they given to pay the fine? Would they still have the debt five years after release?

6. Mango Chutney

Haha, no!!! I think somebody has been lying to you :D The Tunisian judiciary system throws out proper punishments if they aren't bribed.

Heidi likes this.
  7. Samjones

Samjones New Member

Yes I thought as much!!!! A new ploy here for money. Similar to help fund me from national service.

8. Mango Chutney

FFS, well that's a new one! A five year delay on a jail term fine....bloody tickled me!! You learn much stuff when your rats bro is a customs officer ;) Do you have a rat still? :eek:

9. Samjones

Samjones New Member

My friend has. I am gathering as much info as I can.

10. Mango Chutney

Urghhhhh, your poor friend :Cry: Keep gathering info....we need a new rat exposed to get the new year off to a positive start!

11. Samjones

Samjones New Member

It's not just one I will expose but a nest. My friend is young and has the rose coloured specs on..

12. Mango Chutney

We all did once. They do drop eventually....here's hoping it's sooner, rather than later.
    Holy freakin camel!! I'm liking this...a nest full of new vermin trash :thumbsup: Happy New Year @Heidi :D:D:D

13. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Is it me but the "chat with me " kinda resembles those dodgy websites where you can chat with a potential love/sex interest lol - not that I know of such things lol ;)

magic likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I do get the occasional rat in the chat :D

15. see clearly

Is this a new feature it just appeared recently for me - it does tickle me a bit "Chat with me " lol and yes it could confuse a rat lol

16. see clearly

and the "I'm available " lol

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I love the new chat and if the rat knuckleheads can´t figure it out - tough luck feile.gif

18. see clearly

I keep thinking of that random rat who just kept repeating the same thing " hello pretty lady " hilarious wonder where me went it was a few months ago. I'm sur eyou make mincemeat of them Heidi lol :D:D:D

19. see clearly

New year new avatar lol

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGmlz.JPG did you get into the bubbly 24.gif

21. see clearly

Heidi likes this.
  22. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

23. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

hhhh Mango stoned with fumes hhhh really I bet it happened to most of us :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

24. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

25. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Heidi you are amazing with ur detective work. Your work proves that those shits always flow up the surface. Disgusting ugly weed suckers

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.