Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Amira

i

I don't think that he is the same because his father is alive, i've met his family in Sidi Bouzid (Faïdh exactly). You can see his face on picutres, Ive shared! Yes there is nothing there! When i was in his family i never thought that one day I could be in this forum! My heart is broken even if I know that life go on!
They are good at hiding their true self. Do not return to him because old problems do not resolve overnight or time and they are not so willing to change

Mango Chutney

hello I'm here the problem is to sent you screen shot im going to take time
Pop them in our PM please, Lavigne :)
Just click on 'Upload a file' on the bottom of the message box. My internet is unbelievably bad tonight, otherwise I'd do it for you.

Masha

Check out the unibrow what a fecking horror eh lol
In old times, people believed unibrow owners were vampires or werewolves, now they say it is a gene called PAX3, but it is still scary as it means Cornelia De Lange syndrome, a genetic disorder whose main features include moderate to severe learning difficulties, limb abnormalities such as oligodactyly (fewer than normal fingers or toes) and phocomelia (malformed limbs), and facial abnormalities including a long philtrum (the slight depression/line between the nose and mouth). I believe however that it is a sign of extreme rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Suzisue

I know him in person because my friend's mum is his victim.
He is a genuine gentleman. He will refuse to marry hahaha he will gently suck the money out of you. You will propose to him yourself hh. He will make you forget your problems and repair your life . He offers fabulous sex.
This man is a first class scammer. Most of his friends are , too. His brother is a bezness living in Europe. Cousins are bezness , too. He feels he lost something. He is getting older and he is still single and in Tunisia. Holding on to his mates who have already found milking cows and are safe in Europe Sadok dreams on. In the meantime, he has a different solution : Western UNion transfers from around the world, facebook users, grannies,single mothers, transgenders, travellers who are having a difficult period in their life. He will cheer you up. He constantly submits selfies on social media to build his self-estem and what he hopes make females mouthwater, The price you will pay in the end will be very high. A depression, disillusionment, and your money that will quickly diminish. For the money of his ladies , Sadok will dine and relax, show-off in front of his mates how lucky he is - cause his woman- is blind and unsuspecting.

Suzisue

This rings so true, it gave me the chills reading it.
I have had very similar dealings just with a different operator in the same area.
I am not at the stage of naming him publicly yet but one of his co operators is already in the gallery here .

Masha

No. It is not the same person as their mugs are completely dissimilar . Yet, bravo ! All the rats need to be hounded down and info on them updated otherwise they will have a look-in to slip back to the world of scamming so easily , simply by calling themselves Christopher Angel or something else.

Last edited:

Masha

I have had very similar dealings just with a different operator in the same area.
I am not at the stage of naming him publicly yet but one of his co operators is already in the gallery here .
I have noticed recently that many rats misspell their names or make them over for instance to Arabic names and they even write them in their language or in a specific script so it would be harder to find them. This is also meant to confuse future victims.

Last edited:

Masha

You could simply quote his area of activity or hotel with his first name only to warn others

Arkady

I have noticed recently that many rats misspell their names or make them over for instance to Arabic names and they even write them in their language or in a specific script so it would be harder to find them. This is also meant to confuse future victims.
I notice they have variations in their names too.

Top Bottom