Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Amira

Rat Expert
Better to travel together With some one and you is more safe . If you is travel alone i think a lot off women is feel them alone when they is see a couple together who is happy and she is a alone and when these players is see her alone they know from first sign that she is alone and they is start the game and talk her around the finger and bla bla . I think we have to be more strong , be sure about Your self , have Your feet Down when you is travel to a New country maybe read about the country before you is travel . If you is see some thing you really do not like do not ignorer it . It is try to aware

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
If it did, I want it put back in, if it was never there, I want it added!! I have a Koran (gift from him), I can't read it because it's in Arabic....may stick a new page in it :p
i'll ask god to put it in lol ... Yeah I got a little book from mine kind of a summary of the main parts... made more sense than koran to me. I got an English translated one but I gave up after a while as it was just what looked like a really angry god all the time rah rah I am almighty I will burn this burn that whatever - well angry - gave it away to charity eventually as the hypocrisy of my rat and general money asking just put me off really,

Liona

Rat Expert
The greatest absurd for me is that the ones who are rats, who drink alcohol and use drugs post messages oabout the superiority of Islam and preach better than a Mullah.............I saw it hundreds of times....one photo with beer bottle in the hand or a post ''I love vodka'' and the other post about Allah. About killing the lamb ...I discussed it many times with them. They would laugh at me. Those who look and are involved in the killing..guess they could slash our throats easily
Yes-yes, Masha! They discredit their religion.. And I feel I am getting rasist and anti-islamist ))))))

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes-yes, Masha! They discredit their religion.. And I feel I am getting rasist and anti-islamist ))))))
Don't get racist or anti Islamic, Liona, don't lower yourself to their pitiful level. These rats represent no religion, they may feed us the Qur'an talk from time to time, but until they start living the values, they are a poor representation of their religion and their culture. I have met many amazing people from many countries, I will not be like those rats, I will not tar a whole race or religion as the same. They falsely label all of us as whores, nothings, infidels....well I will not lower myself to their pitiful levels.

Liona

Rat Expert
Don't get racist or anti Islamic, Liona, don't lower yourself to their pitiful level. These rats represent no religion, they may feed us the Qur'an talk from time to time, but until they start living the values, they are a poor representation of their religion and their culture. I have met many amazing people from many countries, I will not be like those rats, I will not tar a whole race or religion as the same. They falsely accuse all of us as whores, nothings, infidels....well I will not lower myself to their pitiful levels.
Sure, dear. It was bad joke of me. Of course these people represent the religion with name " hypocricity and profit".

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Well it didn't work for mine, so he must have just drugged me to disturb my vision :p
When we speak of drugs.... I heard about a case when a woman went with a rat for coffee and after drinking it she felt very strange like if she was heavily drunk .The rat started talking her into going for a walk on the beach but fortunately she took a taxi back to the hotel. Now that might give raise to many hilarious comments , I know, but I heard about more situations like that. Whatever they manage to put into that coffee? The waiter does it for them I am sure however what chemical is that? ANybody can help?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Rohypnol, it's a date rape drug. Thank God that girl still had the sense to get into a taxi! That drug works fast and can lead to devastating consequences.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
The absolutely amazing thing is that those rats will go with men , too .When they work in the hotels or bars in the summer season they are especially friendly to gays. Their programme goes two ways : the first is to mislead the gay so he will think that the rat is interested in him. AFter they use him to go out to other bars and discos in the night and make him pay for the drinks for a group of rats. The second , is to have sex and get paid.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Rohypnol, it's a date rape drug. Thank God that girl still had the sense to get into a taxi! That drug works fast and can lead to devastating consequences.
Yes but how do the rats lay their hands on it? Is it easily obtained in Tunisia?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The absolutely amazing thing is that those rats will go with men
I know!! They're all selling their asses for cash.....and yet they're quick to preach how opposed they are to homosexuality! More lies, they'll do anyone or anything for a dinar....I suspect even the sheep are not safe :D:D
Yes but how do the rats lay their hands on it? Is it easily obtained in Tunisia
I have no idea how they get it, nor whether or not it is easily obtained, however, I do know you can buy ANYTHING in Tunisia, especially with the right contacts. If you lack the relevant contacts, no problem, their friends always know somebody who knows somebody.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I know!! They're all selling their asses for cash.....and yet they're quick to preach how opposed they are to homosexuality! More lies, they'll do anyone or anything for a dinar....I suspect even the sheep are not safe :D:D

I have no idea how they get it, nor whether or not it is easily obtained, however, I do know you can buy ANYTHING in Tunisia, especially with the right contacts. If you lack the relevant contacts, no problem, their friends always know somebody who knows somebody.
:D:D:D:D:D:D poor sheep

Heidi

Inactive
I wonder how long he knew her :confused:

Meetcrunch

POPULARITÉ54
Ermac bboy

Homme de 28 ans capricorne
Bir bouzid gouvernorat de Sidi Bouzid
Tunisie
Cherche une Femme

Ma présentation
Qui je suis
un homme je cherche une femme

J'aime
Non renseigné

Je suis
Non renseigné

Mes détails

Physique
Yeux Noirs
Taille Moyen, 1m36, 4'6"
Morphologie Athlétique, 70kg, 154lbs
Peau Black

Situation

Statut Célibataire
Nb d'enfants Aucun
Cherche Amitié
Etudes Bac
Profession Sport

Autres

Religion Religion musulmane
Pratique Non pratiquant
Tabac régulièrement
Alcool régulièrement

Pour en savoir plus
Ma recherche
j ai cherche une belle femme

Copyright © 2016 Meetcrunch. Informations légales

http://www.meetcrunch.com/profil/ermac_bboy

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Yes but how do the rats lay their hands on it? Is it easily obtained in Tunisia?
Happened to me . Tunisia is awash with drugs from what ive seen recently. It is in Tunisia . whether this is a new thing or not I don't know. I don't know where they get it but they can get and use it.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They're all out smoking weed, especially in the villages. My rats brother was constantly stoned....he was hilarious! I don't really know where they access Rohypnol, but it's pure evil! For sure, you really can buy everything in Tunisia, even Penicillin, which is a prescribed medicine only here. @see clearly, you have no idea how super happy I am to see you speaking out more openly about your experience :) Well done you! I know how painful it is reliving those memories as you type the words....but it's a real healer :)