Sadok Hammami vel Gafsi and numerous others to name and shame

Mango Chutney

Staff member
he is married now with a toerist
Poor tourist. I'll bet that's how he refers to her with his friends and family! Why do these rats believe they can just quit work when they marry a Western woman? :mad: He should hang his head in shame, he has a responsibility to look after his wife! He's pathetic, the money grabbing little shite has no pride!
So he don´t have to work anymore :confused:
No.....but I'll bet the wife does! A man should be ashamed to live off a woman - disgusting vermin :Evil:

Elvira90

Happened to me . Tunisia is awash with drugs from what ive seen recently. It is in Tunisia . whether this is a new thing or not I don't know. I don't know where they get it but they can get and use it.
They get it from smaller towns. They know how to travel with it. A lot of rats working in hotels know wich tourist is addicted and they make money by selling drugs to them

Heidi

Inactive
They get it from smaller towns. They know how to travel with it. A lot of rats working in hotels know wich tourist is addicted and they make money by selling drugs to them
It isn´t just tourists who partake ;)

Since 2011, drug abuse has increased substantially in Tunisia, especially among young people. About 57 percent of adolescents and young adults between the ages of 13 and 18 abuse drugs, and as do 36 percent of those 18 to 25 years old, according to a study released last year by the Department of Criminal Science of Tunisia’s governmental Legislative and Judicial Studies Center.

http://www.al-fanarmedia.org/2016/03/strict-tunisian-drug-laws-put-students-in-jail/

Elvira90

It isn´t just tourists who partake ;)

Since 2011, drug abuse has increased substantially in Tunisia, especially among young people. About 57 percent of adolescents and young adults between the ages of 13 and 18 abuse drugs, and as do 36 percent of those 18 to 25 years old, according to a study released last year by the Department of Criminal Science of Tunisia’s governmental Legislative and Judicial Studies Center.

http://www.al-fanarmedia.org/2016/03/strict-tunisian-drug-laws-put-students-in-jail/
So True, and when a Tunisian man is caught with drugs he go to jail 1 year. If a tourist is involved the tunisian man can go to jail for 20 years

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
I know!! They're all selling their asses for cash.....and yet they're quick to preach how opposed they are to homosexuality! More lies, they'll do anyone or anything for a dinar....I suspect even the sheep are not safe :D:D

I have no idea how they get it, nor whether or not it is easily obtained, however, I do know you can buy ANYTHING in Tunisia, especially with the right contacts. If you lack the relevant contacts, no problem, their friends always know somebody who knows somebody.
It would have to be a rich sheep though I imagine lol

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
They're all out smoking weed, especially in the villages. My rats brother was constantly stoned....he was hilarious! I don't really know where they access Rohypnol, but it's pure evil! For sure, you really can buy everything in Tunisia, even Penicillin, which is a prescribed medicine only here. @see clearly, you have no idea how super happy I am to see you speaking out more openly about your experience :) Well done you! I know how painful it is reliving those memories as you type the words....but it's a real healer :)
Awww bless you Mango. You and the people on here have kept me going these last few months so much. I don't feel so stupid or alone facing the mountain of debt I now have whilst working while I have a never ending health problem that never seems to get the right treatment. My mum gave me £300 for xmas and I looked at it and it really was soomuch money just on its own in that little envelope. I was angry then that my rat would take such an amount like it was nothing then ask again and again and again . I wont let it break me I can only go forward and yes maybe one day I will out the rat. Hugs xxx

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Are they billed at the end of the prison sentence? Not a fine but paying for their time in jail.
There is quite an extensive fine too, but the fine is issued at the beginning, I believe, when the jail sentence is given. There is definitely a hefty fine imposed as well as a sentence, but the family generally group together to pay it, usually between four and seven thousand dinar, according to my rats brother....a regular weed smoker! It's cheaper to bribe the law.
It would have to be a rich sheep though I imagine lol
No, any hole is a goal! Who needs a rich sheep when you can just take, take, take from a victim!
Awww bless you Mango. You and the people on here have kept me going these last few months so much.
Hey, it works both ways, we've all picked each other up from rock bottom. Once you've reached rock bottom, there's only one way to go....so reach for the sky!
I don't feel so stupid or alone
You are neither of these things! I'll whoop your butt if I ever hear such words again! :p It is not stupid to love the wrong man, our mindset could never even begin to comprehend the madness of a prostituting, con man hiding behind a vile religion...we are nice, normal people, they are a whole separate breed! You are certainly not alone, no member of this forum need ever feel alone :)
I was angry then that my rat would take such an amount like it was nothing then ask again and again and again .
It pisses me off too, but you know what, it's just money....just pieces of paper. Your life, happiness and laughter are worth more. It's a very sad state of affairs when money, greed and envy come first....those rats must lead a very sad and lonely existence, but it's the life they choose, may they rot in hell in their scorpion filled graves, with no gateway to the much desired Jannah! :Evil:
I can only go forward and yes maybe one day I will out the rat.
Yep, forwards, onwards, upwards....all the best places to head for. You will out that bugger eventually, you just haven't quite found that inner strength yet, but you will one day. If you need help, I'm a PM away....I ain't afraid to out any of that vermin scum anymore! In fact, I feel a sense of achievement! :D
these arsewipes are beyond ridiculous - I actually cringe for them
I do too!!! It really is embarrassing, I literally cringe on their behalves! I just look at them now, read their utter shite....I wonder what the hell sort of drug us good, strong women must have been on :D

Heidi

Inactive
According to Tunisian law, anyone who consumes a narcotic plant or other illegal substance is punishable by one to five years in prison, and pays a fine of about 1,000-3,000 Tunisian dinars ($1,500). In addition, anyone who even frequents a place where drug abusers meet and share drugs, a place similar to a “crack house” in the West, will be punished by six months to three years of imprisonment and a fine of 1,000-5,000 TND ($2,500).

Mango Chutney

Staff member
FFS, well that's a new one! A five year delay on a jail term fine....bloody tickled me!! You learn much stuff when your rats bro is a customs officer ;) Do you have a rat still? :eek:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Urghhhhh, your poor friend :Cry: Keep gathering info....we need a new rat exposed to get the new year off to a positive start!