safe for tourists?

lozza

My mate has just rang me from Tunisia, she is staying in Sahline with her husband, son and twin daughters. She told me while she is there someone was stabbed in the neck and also a car with 4 blokes in it tried to drag her twin daughters into their car. The girls are nearly 17. Luckily someone stopped them, so NO it is still not safe she just wants to come home said shes had enough.

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
i heard somthing like that from a woman who was in hamm a few days go she said the hotel was empty bt full of men they where drinking and fighting in the street she said when she got out a taxi after she paid he tryed to drag her back in.... Said most of the hotels have gone all in and the russiens are staying in the hotels not even going to the little shops.....

scarlett rose

Its getting worse according to friends in kebili and nr sfax not many tourists and patches of trouble occurring in the south again..

luccy

oh great i just pooped myself reading this my daughter flew out there on sunday as her boyfriends dad died poor thing they live in nabeul do you think its safe there??? xxx

Top Bottom