Sagon Saw / Walid ben Soussia

AnaLagani

Ive also been scammed by two rats !!! You dont think you will be unlucky enough to find two of the buggers ,And both of the rats were educated ,,,One worked in a bank and scammed me out of a lot of money ,,the other had a PHd in engineering and was a teacher in a university :confused::confused:,and stole money out of my purse!!!![/QUOTE
Ohhh im sorry for that. I hope u are much better now My both was from animation and I will never ever trust man like them again.

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
Yeah we with chabi stay friends. Why i deleted post about hatem? Cos I didnt want have problems but now im much stronger and I will not delete post about sagon cos he was hurt me much more than hatem before.
I have read the thread again, and remember it well now. What a thread, what a mess. It was the first real live drama with a rat joining for me to see here..
How amazing the outcome was that you got a new friend. I just don´t hope you have the same naive view on these men as Chabi. ( No fence, and sorry, but that's my opinion ) There is no doubt Sagon sounds like a dirty rat, and derserve to be here, but i still don´t get why Hatem almost walked away with it. Only members postings and quotes makes sure he is still here.
I hope you have better luck with love in he future
xxx

AnaLagani

I have read the thread again, and remember it well now. What a thread, what a mess. It was the first real live drama with a rat joining for me to see here..
How amazing the outcome was that you got a new friend. I just don´t hope you have the same naive view on these men as Chabi. ( No fence, and sorry, but that's my opinion ) There is no doubt Sagon sounds like a dirty rat, and derserve to be here, but i still don´t get why Hatem almost walked away with it. Only members postings and quotes makes sure he is still here.
I hope you have better luck with love in he future
xxx
Thank you for posting here. Yeah you have right i wouldnt delete post about hatem too but it was my first post here and I didnt want have problems. Now im smarter and I will not do the same mistake second time

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
Thank you for posting here. Yeah you have right i wouldnt delete post about hatem too but it was my first post here and I didnt want have problems. Now im smarter and I will not do the same mistake second time
Yes i hope you are cured from rats from now on :)
And Hatem is still here anyway :thumbsup:
And please don´t let friends set you up on blind dates with any Tunisian man ;)
Best wishes
xx

AnaLagani

Tara... Bravo bravo bravo... But Sagon was so busy with 3th girlfriend and beautiful price will be pick up him brother who also help him to win this price of this summer....
He shouldn't win !!!! He is just a looser :) and the Oscars should go to AnaLagani who opens eyes and mind on time and not let him lie and be used anymore ;)

chabelita

He shouldn't win !!!! He is just a looser :) and the Oscars should go to AnaLagani who opens eyes and mind on time and not let him lie and be used anymore ;)
No!!!!
He had a perfect act of the world.... In my head still is that situation when he was with you and with 2nd girl at the some time. And he disperse for one week telling you that phone give back to brother and you believe him. After week he says that dad bought him phone but all week don't give him phone to send you msg.
That is best actor in ratsplanet.com
Loooool

AnaLagani

No!!!!
He had a perfect act of the world.... In my head still is that situation when he was with you and with 2nd girl at the some time. And he disperse for one week telling you that phone give back to brother and you believe him. After week he says that dad bought him phone but all week don't give him phone to send you msg.
That is best actor in ratsplanet.com
Loooool
You have right. We know now that he stayed with other girl that time but better for me knowing now than after marriage :) My intuition told me before that something was wrong but I didn't listen. Thanks God I start using my brain not only my heart....;)

magic

Junior Rat Expert
@AnaLagani this is exactly like my situation.my gut instinct told me something was wrong...luckily before i married rat face.BUT why are they so STUPID and GREEDY.if they have one loving woman, whys that not enough ! They would get the golden ticket! But NO ! they havent got the brains they were born with! And so greedy that they RUIN IT FOR THEMSELVES..thick greedy inbreds

AnaLagani

@AnaLagani this is exactly like my situation.my gut instinct told me something was wrong...luckily before i married rat face.BUT why are they so STUPID and GREEDY.if they have one loving woman, whys that not enough ! They would get the golden ticket! But NO ! they havent got the brains they were born with! And so greedy that they RUIN IT FOR THEMSELVES..thick greedy inbreds
They didn't get used to use brain like normal people that's why they are not worth to stay with us

chabelita

But what we was counting every month should come gf. Bring gifs, pay for hotel or apparent. " Prince charming" don't need pay even he don't need work. Easy life but because you are that bad gf you broken all him life. Shame on you!!! :p

AnaLagani

But what we was counting every month should come gf. Bring gifs, pay for hotel or apparent. " Prince charming" don't need pay even he don't need work. Easy life but because you are that bad gf you broken all him life. Shame on you!!! :p
Ohh yeah....I'm that bad one :) He even doesn't realize what means broken life but maybe he will see soon :p Thanks God I was there only 2 times and didnt spend for him a lot of money. Plz girls he is not worth even 1 dinar :)

AnaLagani

hehe for party? It was party not for me and Sagon just for his friends and of course I paid for it cos poor Sagon had no money. What was my surprice when I found out that he does have money :) My mistake :p