Sagon Saw / Walid ben Soussia

chabelita

hehe for party? It was party not for me and Sagon just for his friends and of course I paid for it cos poor Sagon had no money. What was my surprice when I found out that he does have money :) My mistake :p
Looool. Because you check him pockets. But you was stupid not check mobile phone when he was txt with girls

AnaLagani

No, I didnt check his pockets. One day he forgot to take his wallet thats why I know. He always carried his phone, even to bathroom when he went to take a shower. He never wanted me to see his phone and it was really really strange. It might happen like this.

chabelita

No, I didnt check his pockets. One day he forgot to take his wallet thats why I know. He always carried his phone, even to bathroom when he went to take a shower. He never wanted me to see his phone and it was really really strange. It might happen like this.
Maybe he doing picture of him Zabi to check if small sagon grow up to be a man :)
But not yet and not to quickly because brain still not working

chabelita

Your conversation with him make me sick. I don't understand why he is that stupid to show you picture when he kissing girlfriend ( i give her number 2 because he meet her after you on April) and talk to you if he should know you will use that on this web. Also this Girl nice looking girl with child kissing guy who will use her again the worst is that she knows about you ( from you and from Walid) and she knows about 2 more girls ( even one girl was last week with him) and still she is with him.
What is that special with this guy? For me is Gargamel and nothing will be change.... Maybe he knows how to say beautiful stories and promises but still I not understand Her!!!!!! Why?
I know love can be blind but stupid also. If you have everything black and white why the hell you can't understand that you are not the one ( not first and not last one in the some time) and you will be only used.
Please open your eyes and wake up at least have a fun with him but not give him opportunity to use you or don't respect you.

AnaLagani

Your conversation with him make me sick. I don't understand why he is that stupid to show you picture when he kissing girlfriend ( i give her number 2 because he meet her after you on April) and talk to you if he should know you will use that on this web. Also this Girl nice looking girl with child kissing guy who will use her again the worst is that she knows about you ( from you and from Walid) and she knows about 2 more girls ( even one girl was last week with him) and still she is with him.
What is that special with this guy? For me is Gargamel and nothing will be change.... Maybe he knows how to say beautiful stories and promises but still I not understand Her!!!!!! Why?
I know love can be blind but stupid also. If you have everything black and white why the hell you can't understand that you are not the one ( not first and not last one in the some time) and you will be only used.
Please open your eyes and wake up at least have a fun with him but not give him opportunity to use you or don't respect you.
I did all my best for that girl but its not my life. If she like being lied and want have life like that its her business. I dont care ;) You ask me why he sent me photo: maybe he want make me jelous or what but I piss of him. Hhhhh. Im free of Sagon and finally happy :)
P.S. He deserve for more than just one slap and not only from me but when I see him I will do it again :)

AnaLagani

One more thing: This is girl number 3. After me in february was girl named N. Sagon am I right or I miss someone???

F

Fool me once

I
Thanks God i put information about Sagon here. Some girl, his gf just wrote to me telling he was with her at the same time like with me. We stayed together in apartament in september and the same time he messaged to her telling he miss her and love her like he said the same to me. Me and his another gf will put ours talks from the same time. Maybe another girls will come too. SAGON start to be worry....Its not the end..
I know her in person ! She s also Chico/Simo ex, I got her fb details from his phone while he was sleeping, gosh she messaged me saying Sagon is in TLR I was thinking he had it coming ! They all the same bastsrds. She s very sweet girl, just trusted the wrong guy

AnaLagani

I

I know her in person ! She s also Chico/Simo ex, I got her fb details from his phone while he was sleeping, gosh she messaged me saying Sagon is in TLR I was thinking he had it coming ! They all the same bastsrds. She s very sweet girl, just trusted the wrong guy
Yeah I know darling I have spoken with her and I know she was with chico before but I think she is still with Sagon even if she knows he has so many girls at the same time. I tried to help her but its her life and her money so she can do with it what she want. Me and one more girl definitely told NO MORE LIES and Sagon never come back to our life :)

F

Fool me once

Yeah I know darling I have spoken with her and I know she was with chico before but I think she is still with Sagon even if she knows he has so many girls at the same time. I tried to help her but its her life and her money so she can do with it what she want. Me and one more girl definitely told NO MORE LIES and Sagon never come back to our life :)
I ll try to persuade her ...

AnaLagani

so girl nr 3 just came back home after all week spending with Sagon. Now Sagon can speak little more with girl nr 4 called Nxxxxx cos she is comming in November to him. She blocked me (me as a girl nr 1) and Remi (girl nr 2) on fb and Im pretty sure Sagon told her to do that telling her we want make some problems for him :) Whose girl come to him in December? Maybe we will do for him some callendar for year 2016 with girls on it as a present :) :) :)

R

Remi Foster

Off course she don't trust him, if I was her I wouldn't either knowing that someone else is going out in November to him. My opinion is if you stay with someone knowing he has so many other girls on the go aswell your just as stupid as he is, I have no sympathy for any of them anymore, let them get on with their life, least we have escaped and we can move on