Sagon Saw / Walid ben Soussia

F

Fool me once

Off course she don't trust him, if I was her I wouldn't either knowing that someone else is going out in November to him. My opinion is if you stay with someone knowing he has so many other girls on the go aswell your just as stupid as he is, I have no sympathy for any of them anymore, let them get on with their life, least we have escaped and we can move on
That's how I feel, I have escaped moved on, he didn't let me go completely as kept contacting me every now and then from different phone numbers and his friends fb profile as I blocked him. I have made conclusions, analysed what I did wrong and took it as my lesson. Never trust Tunisians

AnaLagani

Off course she don't trust him, if I was her I wouldn't either knowing that someone else is going out in November to him. My opinion is if you stay with someone knowing he has so many other girls on the go aswell your just as stupid as he is, I have no sympathy for any of them anymore, let them get on with their life, least we have escaped and we can move on
Yeah exacly darling :) my strong girl ;)
And Nicky need to have a lot of mess now. I wonder how will she check Sagon in November when he will stay with Nxxx xx. I think he will tell her he broke his phone or he is busy at work like he always said.

AnaLagani

That's how I feel, I have escaped moved on, he didn't let me go completely as kept contacting me every now and then from different phone numbers and his friends fb profile as I blocked him. I have made conclusions, analysed what I did wrong and took it as my lesson. Never trust Tunisians
Exactly lying lying lying is the thing they are the best with it ;)

magic

Junior Rat Expert
@Remi Foster im confused- i thought nicky was going in november! Nice to see strong, young women potentially risking their lives (!) for a 'bunk up' with a dirty lying prostitute (and probably carrier of stds)Youre right-anyone who stays with a rat and willinglly shares him deserves everything shegets(or doesnt get in the case of a rat)

AnaLagani

@Remi Foster im confused- i thought nicky was going in november! Nice to see strong, young women potentially risking their lives (!) for a 'bunk up' with a dirty lying prostitute (and probably carrier of stds)Youre right-anyone who stays with a rat and willinglly shares him deserves everything shegets(or doesnt get in the case of a rat)
No there is one more girl we know about ;) but im sure there are more we dont know about yet ;)

R

Remi Foster

Yeah exacly darling :) my strong girl ;)
And Nicky need to have a lot of mess now. I wonder how will she check Sagon in November when he will stay with Nxxx xx. I think he will tell her he broke his phone or he is busy at work like he always said.
I'm only strong because of you Hun, I respect everything you have done for me over the week or so. You have taught me so much and I could never thank you enough for that. Us girls stick together and if stupid girls want to believe what lies are being told to them every single day, then that's there problem. I know I can live a happy life now knowing what I know and knowing I don't have to live the life of being played anymore. I have also gained a friend for life from all of this, so I'm a happy strong girl now

AnaLagani

I'm only strong because of you Hun, I respect everything you have done for me over the week or so. You have taught me so much and I could never thank you enough for that. Us girls stick together and if stupid girls want to believe what lies are being told to them every single day, then that's there problem. I know I can live a happy life now knowing what I know and knowing I don't have to live the life of being played anymore. I have also gained a friend for life from all of this, so I'm a happy strong girl now
Ohhh Remi its so nice what you say now but you helped me a lot too :) so thank you so much ;* you deserve for the best of your life and none of tunesian people can change it. I hope soon we will see us and have a great time together hugs a lot darling xxxx

AnaLagani

I cant believe how some woman can be so stupid knowing everything and believing all this bullshit and in the end sending him a lot of money. Does they want to buy sex or love? I really dont get it. Young woman are much smarter that the old onces. And in the end of story you will find out that the boy (cos its not a man) you stay with was a gay. Im happy now with someone else and thanks God I opened my eyes early enough ☺

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
I cant believe how some woman can be so stupid knowing everything and believing all this bullshit and in the end sending him a lot of money. Does they want to buy sex or love? I really dont get it. Young woman are much smarter that the old onces. And in the end of story you will find out that the boy (cos its not a man) you stay with was a gay. Im happy now with someone else and thanks God I opened my eyes early enough ☺

2mh5yj8.gif

C

cheryl

...by your judgment I assume you think you are smart one..
...don't be cruel; you were there too; ... everyone has own breaking point to come back to common sense. ..

Last edited:

AnaLagani

...by your judgment I assume you think you are smart one..
...don't be cruel; you were there too; ... everyone has own breaking point to come back to common sense. ..
Of course you has right I was there before but the only think I can say is woman need to think and listen what other people say. If you knew all the story and knew he had few girls at the same time and stayed with them just for money gifts and fun would you send him any money?

AnaLagani

If you know so much about the rats, then you should also know that some victims believe, that with their big love, they can change the low down skunk :Evil: which will never happen
Yeah you have right and its really sad but if i knew all of this i would think 3 times before i send money. Probably my love was not so big lol. The only thing we can do now is to writing here but people make their own decision.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
How young is 'young' ? And how old is 'old' ?

I just want to know if I am still young and smart or if I am already old and stupid :confused:

So sad you believe all those 'smart' young women out there will lose their 'smart'ness as they age and will, someday, be 'smart'less :(

AnaLagani

How young is 'young' ? And how old is 'old' ?

I just want to know if I am still young and smart or if I am already old and stupid :confused:

So sad you believe all those 'smart' young women out there will lose their 'smart'ness as they age and will, someday, be 'smart'less :(
Its not point how young is young or how old is old just some people still dont want believe if they see and know everything. 3 his ex gf can see it and one not but really its not my business anymore. I cant do anything more. Some people learn only on their own mistakes.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Its not point how young is young or how old is old just some people still dont want believe if they see and know everything. 3 his ex gf can see it and one not but really its not my business anymore. I cant do anything more. Some people learn only on their own mistakes.
I don't get your point..... are young women smarter than older women or not ?? :confused:

AnaLagani

Ooh.... so... lucky you, you're twice as smart as another victim.... :rolleyes: Now there's something to be proud of

But remember, every year as you age, you will become more and more stupid and in 35 years you will be as dumb as she is :sick:
Ooh.... so... lucky you, you're twice as smart as another victim.... :rolleyes: Now there's something to be proud of

But remember, every year as you age, you will become more and more stupid and in 35 years you will be as dumb as she is :sick:
I dont think I can do the same mistake twice dear