Sagon Saw / Walid ben Soussia

Gullible

I cant believe how some woman can be so stupid knowing everything and believing all this bullshit and in the end sending him a lot of money. Does they want to buy sex or love? I really dont get it. Young woman are much smarter that the old onces. And in the end of story you will find out that the boy (cos its not a man) you stay with was a gay. Im happy now with someone else and thanks God I opened my eyes early enough ☺
Hello Ana please help. I think I am the latest victim. I cannot believe I have found this forum. I was researching about him and came across this!!!!!

Heidi

Inactive
Hello Ana please help. I think I am the latest victim. I cannot believe I have found this forum. I was researching about him and came across this!!!!!
Hi and welcome :) sorry dear, the last post of Ana is from over a year ago ;)
What happened?

Gullible

He was funny, charming, speaks to all guests. He asks to be added to social media and for numbers. And I know girls and women, married too, add him. He is very charming and lures you completely. He says it's magic. He invited me for coffee i didn't go. He contacted me out of the blue via a friend. He wanted to speak to me. Tell me how he felt. Somehow or another after a month of online chat amd arguing I found myself visiting him. A week of jealousy, arguments, flirting with guests in front of me, leaving me alone bit then luring me bk to his place. I drove him places, paid for everything even his friends. He had no money he said. But he said he'd pay me back. I left but he cried when i did even tho we argued. He has hundreds of women on his social media and he finds that ok. So his tears are not real....wow what an actor. He is a schizo too. Behavioural and personality changes. Drinks every so often. I thonk and I hope I escaped in time. Because he wants a baby. He wants to marry. So soon. He talks about his family. But he had a fiance for 8 months or so. What happened? Why she leave? Did they marry? He seemed besotted with her. So from 2015 has he changed as he must have found out abt this forum to have been engaged to marry. Oh my god is all i can say. And how on earth is he able to be employed???

Gullible

In my town in my worked someone like this would be exposed and banned from working anywhere. His social media and all this would be picked up and would have this disgusting reputation follow him everywhere. But he only works in a couple of countries and i wonder how long he can keep all this up. His time will come don't know how or when.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He was funny, charming, speaks to all guests. He asks to be added to social media and for numbers. And I know girls and women, married too, add him. He is very charming and lures you completely. He says it's magic. He invited me for coffee i didn't go. He contacted me out of the blue via a friend. He wanted to speak to me. Tell me how he felt. Somehow or another after a month of online chat amd arguing I found myself visiting him. A week of jealousy, arguments, flirting with guests in front of me, leaving me alone bit then luring me bk to his place. I drove him places, paid for everything even his friends. He had no money he said. But he said he'd pay me back. I left but he cried when i did even tho we argued. He has hundreds of women on his social media and he finds that ok. So his tears are not real....wow what an actor. He is a schizo too. Behavioural and personality changes. Drinks every so often. I thonk and I hope I escaped in time. Because he wants a baby. He wants to marry. So soon. He talks about his family. But he had a fiance for 8 months or so. What happened? Why she leave? Did they marry? He seemed besotted with her. So from 2015 has he changed as he must have found out abt this forum to have been engaged to marry. Oh my god is all i can say. And how on earth is he able to be employed???
Well, chick....without a shadow of a doubt, he is still a rat....your post confirms this :Evil:
Are you still in contact with him?
How long have you been in a 'relationship' with him?
The sudden desperation for marriage and a baby is because they think this is the fast track into our countries.
Fortunately, our countries are clamping down on this way in, so it is no longer a guaranteed way in :thumbsup:
Are you a similar age?
Steer clear, Gullible, these rats don't ever change, even after they marry....you deserve better. It's worth your while outing him in the gallery again in another album...it'll show all those other people he is scamming that he is still doing it...they might think he has changed.
If you know any of the other women, it's worth dropping them a link to TLR, as like yourself....they may not have heard of it yet.
In my town in my worked someone like this would be exposed and banned from working anywhere. His social media and all this would be picked up and would have this disgusting reputation follow him everywhere. But he only works in a couple of countries and i wonder how long he can keep all this up. His time will come don't know how or when.
For as long as he lives in Tunisia, he will get away with it, the Tunisian government does not deal with this prostitute culture that tarnishes their image. I suspect the government officials like the money bezness puts into the country :rolleyes:
Well done for writing here, it's not an easy move, you did good :)

Gullible

Well, chick....without a shadow of a doubt, he is still a rat....your post confirms this :Evil:
Are you still in contact with him?
How long have you been in a 'relationship' with him?
The sudden desperation for marriage and a baby is because they think this is the fast track into our countries.
Fortunately, our countries are clamping down on this way in, so it is no longer a guaranteed way in :thumbsup:
Are you a similar age?
Steer clear, Gullible, these rats don't ever change, even after they marry....you deserve better. It's worth your while outing him in the gallery again in another album...it'll show all those other people he is scamming that he is still doing it...they might think he has changed.
If you know any of the other women, it's worth dropping them a link to TLR, as like yourself....they may not have heard of it yet.

For as long as he lives in Tunisia, he will get away with it, the Tunisian government does not deal with this prostitute culture that tarnishes their image. I suspect the government officials like the money bezness puts into the country :rolleyes:
Well done for writing here, it's not an easy move, you did good :)
I want to answer your questions but I cannot. The reason being is that a name was mentioned in the last threads and he is in contact with that person. I understand that person told him about this forum. Could he have not created an account on here and is watching??? Oh and another tjing? Is he gay too? I have my suspicions...

Gullible

I agree how many Shirley Valentines are revisiting and reconnecting with their rats. Desperate women. Making good money for the country. Someone's gotra feed his family. The state of them I also wonder if this forum and his last long term partner made him a bit more cautious and on edge? But i agree once a rat always a rat.

Laura2014

Staff member
I want to answer your questions but I cannot. The reason being is that a name was mentioned in the last threads and he is in contact with that person. I understand that person told him about this forum. Could he have not created an account on here and is watching??? Oh and another tjing? Is he gay too? I have my suspicions...
They swing in any direction... wherever there is a wallet or a purse!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Don't write anything if you feel unsafe to do so :) Do bear in mind though, if you stay away from Tunisia, he can't hurt you physically, regardless of any threats that may materialise...trust me, most of us have received these threats :D It's all hot air....they can't do anything, though they do like blackmail, so be aware of this if he has any compromising pics of you.
Most rats are aware of this forum :D They pretend they don't care, brag of fame, but you know what....they do care! They care because it makes the scam harder...pushes that visa further out of reach.
It's possible that he has an account, but unless he's brave enough to take us rat trappers on, we'll never know. Most of them come on here shooting off their typical ratty mouths....and we wipe the floor with the trash, so don't worry too much :love:
Is he gay? Now there's a question!! :D Girl, most of these rats do men and women, they have an aversion to condoms, so play safe and get yourself checked for STI's. Mine had men and women....I found out afterwards :sick: They are vile creatures. They are so uneducated, they think you are only gay if you receive, so basically, they can stick their penis in a man's backside....and apparently this means they are straight :D:D He'll be sleeping with the cheap Tunisian girls too....they take it in every orifice, but if only up the backside, oral, humping or partial penetration...these girls believe they are innocent virgins and not sexually active, so good marriage material :rolleyes: Tis high time they introduced sex education into the school curriculum for these uneducated fools :D
I agree how many Shirley Valentines are revisiting and reconnecting with their rats. Desperate women. Making good money for the country. Someone's gotra feed his family. The state of them I also wonder if this forum and his last long term partner made him a bit more cautious and on edge? But i agree once a rat always a rat.
Listen, any age and any gender is a potential victim...they don't care if we are fat, pretty or disabled...we are all a potential visa, so the Shirley Valentine's comment is a little harsh and judgemental.
These women/men are not desperate, they are nice people that got lovebombed and brainwashed by a rat....they are as innocent as you are.
Sex tourists are a different thing to a bezness victim.
Oh yuuukkk!
Is he gay or not please?
I got away like I said a few months ago and thank god i didn't go far with him...
Probably.
As Laura said, either direction brings a purse or a wallet. Any hole is a possible visa or even just a coffee and a free meal. Girl....they are literally prostitutes, hiding behind fake words of love :Evil:

Gullible

Don't write anything if you feel unsafe to do so :) Do bear in mind though, if you stay away from Tunisia, he can't hurt you physically, regardless of any threats that may materialise...trust me, most of us have received these threats :D It's all hot air....they can't do anything, though they do like blackmail, so be aware of this if he has any compromising pics of you.
Most rats are aware of this forum :D They pretend they don't care, brag of fame, but you know what....they do care! They care because it makes the scam harder...pushes that visa further out of reach.
It's possible that he has an account, but unless he's brave enough to take us rat trappers on, we'll never know. Most of them come on here shooting off their typical ratty mouths....and we wipe the floor with the trash, so don't worry too much :love:
Is he gay? Now there's a question!! :D Girl, most of these rats do men and women, they have an aversion to condoms, so play safe and get yourself checked for STI's. Mine had men and women....I found out afterwards :sick: They are vile creatures. They are so uneducated, they think you are only gay if you receive, so basically, they can stick their penis in a man's backside....and apparently this means they are straight :D:D He'll be sleeping with the cheap Tunisian girls too....they take it in every orifice, but if only up the backside, oral, humping or partial penetration...these girls believe they are innocent virgins and not sexually active, so good marriage material :rolleyes: Tis high time they introduced sex education into the school curriculum for these uneducated fools :D

Listen, any age and any gender is a potential victim...they don't care if we are fat, pretty or disabled...we are all a potential visa, so the Shirley Valentine's comment is a little harsh and judgemental.
These women/men are not desperate, they are nice people that got lovebombed and brainwashed by a rat....they are as innocent as you are.
Sex tourists are a different thing to a bezness victim.

Probably.
As Laura said, either direction brings a purse or a wallet. Any hole is a possible visa or even just a coffee and a free meal. Girl....they are literally prostitutes, hiding behind fake words of love :Evil:
Apologies for the Shirley Valentine comment I don't mean to be judgemental but I do believe regardless of age, us women are all victims and are open to be 'loved' but by the obvious type of wrong attention.
I cannot believe all that you have said and how much is actually going on in that country!!!!!!!! What a thump in the face I have received. It's certainly opened up my eyes and brain. This is something I will never ever get over but am happy to have experienced because I have think I have matured by doubling my years. Unbelievable. I don't think my holidays will ever be the same again I'll be on high alert !!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Apologies for the Shirley Valentine comment I don't mean to be judgemental but I do believe regardless of age, us women are all victims and are open to be 'loved' but by the obvious type of wrong attention.
I cannot believe all that you have said and how much is actually going on in that country!!!!!!!! What a thump in the face I have received. It's certainly opened up my eyes and brain. This is something I will never ever get over but am happy to have experienced because I have think I have matured by doubling my years. Unbelievable. I don't think my holidays will ever be the same again I'll be on high alert !!!
Trouble is....it's not always obvious it's the wrong type of attention. These bezness con men are professional, they know just exactly how to hook us, and with our Western mindsets, we make easy victims....because we'd never believe anybody could be so cruel as to destroy an innocent, decent person for greed.
If you educate yourself more on Islam, Tunisian culture and bezness, my God.....you'd be even more shocked! The more I learned, the more horrified and disgusted I was, the more I was able to make sense of what had happened to me, the more I accepted I'd been scammed and was able to move forwards in my life. Read around the forum....your eyes will be opened very wide!! :D
You will get over it, I can promise you that. I left mine July last year....and I'm so different now, so much stronger, more confident in voicing my opinion....and so suspicious of everyone :D
You'll do just fine, stick around here as much as you can if it gets too much....most of us have been through it....nobody but a survivor can ever understand.

Gullible

Trouble is....it's not always obvious it's the wrong type of attention. These bezness con men are professional, they know just exactly how to hook us, and with our Western mindsets, we make easy victims....because we'd never believe anybody could be so cruel as to destroy an innocent, decent person for greed.
If you educate yourself more on Islam, Tunisian culture and bezness, my God.....you'd be even more shocked! The more I learned, the more horrified and disgusted I was, the more I was able to make sense of what had happened to me, the more I accepted I'd been scammed and was able to move forwards in my life. Read around the forum....your eyes will be opened very wide!! :D
You will get over it, I can promise you that. I left mine July last year....and I'm so different now, so much stronger, more confident in voicing my opinion....and so suspicious of everyone :D
You'll do just fine, stick around here as much as you can if it gets too much....most of us have been through it....nobody but a survivor can ever understand.
The thing is I lived in the West for a while but I am a dancer so I don't stick around hotels much. This was a short break fir the first time in this country where I met him and my goodness i didn't see this coming. Bezness? What is that sorry?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I've just researched Bezness. I'm very much more aware now of everything. Happy travels!
That was a good idea :) Also, have a read of this:
http://www.tunisia-love.com
It's a favourite of mine, I direct everyone there to get a good understanding, but there are also some great threads you'll find here as you learn how to navigate the site. Read every page of that forum, not just the bezness stuff, but the stuff on Tunisian culture too....it's very informative and will help you to see that 99.9% of the time, any relationship between a Tunisian and a Westerner can only ever be bezness, regardless of age, nationality, skin tone, appearance, size, disability, gender, financial status or religion. We have Muslim victims on here too, they are considered fair game because they are not Tunisian Muslim. The wife has to be Tunisian for 'real' children and acceptance in their stone age culture. That is the crux.....wife MUST be Tunisian.
Thanks for your words of wisdom @Mango Chutney ✌
You're welcome :love: I will never sit back and watch a soul go through the hell we've all suffered and stay silent :)

Amira

Rat Expert
When he has not got it, you will come from all the shit. They try as well as they can to achieve these 3 things and if it does not go they look down on you. The age difference is correct but could have said it right away but typical of these people to lie. Do not have any contact with the native at all. They live by cheating people

Amira

Rat Expert
That was a good idea :) Also, have a read of this:
http://www.tunisia-love.com
It's a favourite of mine, I direct everyone there to get a good understanding, but there are also some great threads you'll find here as you learn how to navigate the site. Read every page of that forum, not just the bezness stuff, but the stuff on Tunisian culture too....it's very informative and will help you to see that 99.9% of the time, any relationship between a Tunisian and a Westerner can only ever be bezness, regardless of age, nationality, skin tone, appearance, size, disability, gender, financial status or religion. We have Muslim victims on here too, they are considered fair game because they are not Tunisian Muslim. The wife has to be Tunisian for 'real' children and acceptance in their stone age culture. That is the crux.....wife MUST be Tunisian.

You're welcome :love: I will never sit back and watch a soul go through the hell we've all suffered and stay silent :)
After all you've read, it's impossible to trust tunisian because they do not have a good reputation and I can not understand that people around bezness the man they just stand and look at what he does without lifting a finger to help The victim this does they because they also want some of the fishes. They are greedy and only busy with money. The Tunisian woman is not better than us others because I'm 100% sure she knows what her husband is doing but she does not care. It does not help to pray when doing things in proportion to what the Qur'an has said. Where is the purity when they live by tricking people