Sagon Saw / Walid ben Soussia

The tunisian women are just as bad as the men, they are powered by greed, they want the latest clothes. Shoes. Handbags perfumes. They sit there trying to act like little princess's and expect the men to provide it all. I am sure this is the main reason ( besides greed themselves) why the rats do what they do. They have copious amounts of pressure to provide for the wife ( pimp) give her all the latest things.
Obviously i can understand the arabic language, when im in cafes, restaurants bars etc all i hear is the women droning on like a broken record,they want this they want that. They have seen this they have seen that, this only costs this much....... In all honesty i do not know how the men would want that. Tunisian womens conversations are the most dullest, boring shit i have ever heard. Seriously i could choke them just by listening to their shrill shrieking voices

Gullible

@Gullible, is that aimed at you :D

View attachment 35295
Hahah I can't believe what I am seeing and reading about the women too.
Yes I see the FB statuses and I hope that is not aimed at me as it is public. Prob his latest victim and trying to make himself look innocent ddaaahhhh
xxx xxxx What's happen bro ?
October 23 at 11:41pm

Sagon Saw
sometimes brother if you trust people you find them in the end not for you but it's ok it's life olwayse find good people and shit people
October 23 at 11:44pm

xxx xxxx Thats true hope you found what you want
October 23 at 11:54pm

Sagon Saw
thank you bro
October 23 at 11:56pm

Gullible

@Gullible, is that aimed at you :D

View attachment 35295

xxx xxxx
What's happen bro ?
October 23 at 11:41pm

Sagon Saw
sometimes brother if you trust people you find them in the end not for you but it's ok it's life olwayse find good people and shit people
October 23 at 11:44pm

xxx xxxx Thats true hope you found what you want
October 23 at 11:54pm

Sagon Saw
thank you bro
October 23 at 11:56pm
@Heidi Haha! I can't believe what I am seeing and reading about the women too.
Yes I see the FB statuses and I hope that is not aimed at me as it is public. Prob his latest victim and trying to make himself look innocent ddaaahhhh

F

Former Member 4

What the heck is that haha . If he isnt gay then im not straight! And where did he get his samsung from? These things are very expensive in tunisia and no way on his salary could he afford to buy that!
Maybe from the blackmaket. Stolen phones are sold for very low price. The logic is simple, a thief sell a stolen phone asap for two reasons :
1/ it costed 0 $ for him so any price is good.
2/ once sold he's out of the case. When the police will caught the buyer he will simply say that he bought it from a guy who posted an ad on Facebook or a website. He didn't have his number anymore and don't know him.

Thats why in a such poor country in Tunisia there's this huge number of smartphones.
BTW some of the smartphones are stolen in Europe or form tourists.
Also rats don't hesitate to sell phones they receive as gifts from very low prices.
$ is the most important thing for them.

2/ once sold he's out of the case. When the police will caught the buyer he will simply say that he bought it from a guy who posted an ad on Facebook or a website. He didn't have his number anymore and don't know him.
No i.disagree with that to an extent. Not all cases are that simple. My hubbys phone was stolen ( no i.didnt buy it) it took some time but the low life got 3 years in prison, the police told us that the phone had been passed between 3 people and all 3 have served time for just buying a stolen phone. He also got the phone back.
Of course we know there is many ways to buy a phone there hence why i said where did he get it from. Weather it has been a gift or stolen its for sure not been bought from his money in the correct wAy.

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
Did not know that there was any black market in Tunisia. This is beginning to be disgusting. A lot of shit that you do not know as a tourist. May be sure to fight much down there if you choose Tunisia as a holiday country

Really? Tunisia is pretty much run on the black market. You can buy anything and everything!.
Even something as simple as beer can be bought from the black market and its a huge deal. Sold from back street houses with several boys keeping look out,cars and cars pulling up to buy it. Many times i have felt like i am doing some type of drug deal just over alcohol!!

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
Believe that when traveling on a vacation to Tunisia, long-term Western culture must be set aside so as not to be fooled or upset. If drinking too much then you are an easy victim of crime

All tourists should be on their guard when in tunisia, never carry anything thats expensive. Keep your phone out of view and never carry all your money at once. They ride along on mopeds snatch your bag, pull it off your arm, cut it off and then they are gone. Never carry a handbag to the side of you always carry it to the front of you. Never go anywhere alone. Do not use your phone in the streets as they just hit you, grab it and run. Never ever think a tunisian who witness these things will help you because rarely they will.
They know your nationality just by how your dressed, if your wearing or carrying anything expensive etc.
Western culture does not play a part in tunisia at all it is more relaxed than most arab countrys but forget western culture there and just think to yourself anything is possible there.

Last edited:

Pkmuscle

Don't write anything if you feel unsafe to do so :) Do bear in mind though, if you stay away from Tunisia, he can't hurt you physically, regardless of any threats that may materialise...trust me, most of us have received these threats :D It's all hot air....they can't do anything, though they do like blackmail, so be aware of this if he has any compromising pics of you.
Most rats are aware of this forum :D They pretend they don't care, brag of fame, but you know what....they do care! They care because it makes the scam harder...pushes that visa further out of reach.
It's possible that he has an account, but unless he's brave enough to take us rat trappers on, we'll never know. Most of them come on here shooting off their typical ratty mouths....and we wipe the floor with the trash, so don't worry too much :love:
Is he gay? Now there's a question!! :D Girl, most of these rats do men and women, they have an aversion to condoms, so play safe and get yourself checked for STI's. Mine had men and women....I found out afterwards :sick: They are vile creatures. They are so uneducated, they think you are only gay if you receive, so basically, they can stick their penis in a man's backside....and apparently this means they are straight :D:D He'll be sleeping with the cheap Tunisian girls too....they take it in every orifice, but if only up the backside, oral, humping or partial penetration...these girls believe they are innocent virgins and not sexually active, so good marriage material :rolleyes: Tis high time they introduced sex education into the school curriculum for these uneducated fools :D

Listen, any age and any gender is a potential victim...they don't care if we are fat, pretty or disabled...we are all a potential visa, so the Shirley Valentine's comment is a little harsh and judgemental.
These women/men are not desperate, they are nice people that got lovebombed and brainwashed by a rat....they are as innocent as you are.
Sex tourists are a different thing to a bezness victim.

Probably.
As Laura said, either direction brings a purse or a wallet. Any hole is a possible visa or even just a coffee and a free meal. Girl....they are literally prostitutes, hiding behind fake words of love :Evil:
All the rats go with both men and women and never use condoms... my rat was very busy in the bedroom not only with me but with multiple victims...they really are vile creatures
Don't write anything if you feel unsafe to do so :) Do bear in mind though, if you stay away from Tunisia, he can't hurt you physically, regardless of any threats that may materialise...trust me, most of us have received these threats :D It's all hot air....they can't do anything, though they do like blackmail, so be aware of this if he has any compromising pics of you.
Most rats are aware of this forum :D They pretend they don't care, brag of fame, but you know what....they do care! They care because it makes the scam harder...pushes that visa further out of reach.
It's possible that he has an account, but unless he's brave enough to take us rat trappers on, we'll never know. Most of them come on here shooting off their typical ratty mouths....and we wipe the floor with the trash, so don't worry too much :love:
Is he gay? Now there's a question!! :D Girl, most of these rats do men and women, they have an aversion to condoms, so play safe and get yourself checked for STI's. Mine had men and women....I found out afterwards :sick: They are vile creatures. They are so uneducated, they think you are only gay if you receive, so basically, they can stick their penis in a man's backside....and apparently this means they are straight :D:D He'll be sleeping with the cheap Tunisian girls too....they take it in every orifice, but if only up the backside, oral, humping or partial penetration...these girls believe they are innocent virgins and not sexually active, so good marriage material :rolleyes: Tis high time they introduced sex education into the school curriculum for these uneducated fools :D

Listen, any age and any gender is a potential victim...they don't care if we are fat, pretty or disabled...we are all a potential visa, so the Shirley Valentine's comment is a little harsh and judgemental.
These women/men are not desperate, they are nice people that got lovebombed and brainwashed by a rat....they are as innocent as you are.

Probably.
As Laura said, either direction brings a purse or a wallet. Any hole is a possible visa or even just a coffee and a free meal. Girl....they are literally prostitutes, hiding behind fake words of love :Evil:

Probably.

Amira

Rat Expert
They even know the different planes that land and what tourists are coming the different days. Many of them know which tourists spend money on things and those who do not spend money. Agree that all value matters should be inside the safe box at the hotel. The best thing is to avoid getting too much contact with the natives. It's fun learning another culture to get to know and get to know new people but as long as you do not understand the language and know the cuddle it's easy for them to talk over the head of the tourists. If you get into trouble in a foreign country, it's not easy to get help from the police

Steel

What have I read now ??? !!! I’m shocked ... Thanks to everyone who organized this forum and created information about this person. Now I know a lot about him. Hardly something has changed now. Is there anything known about him recently??? I am shocked...

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
What have I read now ??? !!! I’m shocked ... Thanks to everyone who organized this forum and created information about this person. Now I know a lot about him. Hardly something has changed now. Is there anything known about him recently??? I am shocked...
Unfortunately this website is only the top of the iceberg :( most victims will never post on here.

I live near my ex and often see him with many different tourists... I know he's still scamming because he wears the best designer clothes, is often driving a hire car and has top of the range mobile phones.... things he could never afford himself because he doesn't like to work (except lucrative bezness work of course).
But since I dumped him 6 years ago only ONE woman has asked about him on here :(

Steel

Unfortunately this website is only the top of the iceberg :( most victims will never post on here.

I live near my ex and often see him with many different tourists... I know he's still scamming because he wears the best designer clothes, is often driving a hire car and has top of the range mobile phones.... things he could never afford himself because he doesn't like to work (except lucrative bezness work of course).
But since I dumped him 6 years ago only ONE woman has asked about him on here :(
I'm really in shock the second day. I could not even imagine that I could find something similar about him. But, thank God, he did not ask me for money. Maybe the time just didn’t come, probably the most interesting thing would be waiting for me later. Apparently, I do not understand people at all.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Steel

Firstly thank you for posting - this is quite an old thread.

Do you mind me asking how do you know him?

MH x

Steel

Hi Steel

Firstly thank you for posting - this is quite an old thread.

Do you mind me asking how do you know him?

MH x
Everything is quite bonny, I was at the hotel, where he works as animator, and there we met. Next is the love classic of the genre. But he did not ask for ANY money or something like that, did not even hint. And it really seems strange to me. Another thing is that he probably has a couple of thousand girls at the same time. But we will probably never know about it. One thing is good that I found this forum too quickly. Thanks to you all

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It's
Everything is quite bonny, I was at the hotel, where he works as animator, and there we met. Next is the love classic of the genre. But he did not ask for ANY money or something like that, did not even hint. And it really seems strange to me. Another thing is that he probably has a couple of thousand girls at the same time. But we will probably never know about it. One thing is good that I found this forum too quickly. Thanks to you all
It's never too quick for an animator.

Much as I hate to say it as I don't want to hurt you but these guys have several gfs - as one girl leaves another girl returns. Seen it so many times.

MH x

Steel

It's

It's never too quick for an animator.

Much as I hate to say it as I don't want to hurt you but these guys have several gfs - as one girl leaves another girl returns. Seen it so many times.

MH x
In fact, it is terrible and disgusting. I can’t understand WHY DO THEY DO IT? For the sake of money, sex, self-affirmation? What for?

Top Bottom