Said Hassan

Arkady

does anyone here know a Said Hassan? There’s some guy by that name claiming he knows me trying to get in touch on messenger. Don’t know him from Adam, and I don’t see him in the gallery. Says he studied at Al Asher Universith Gaza. Don’t want to be rude, but ain’t wasting my time on a rat.

Epiphany

does anyone here know a Said Hassan? There’s some guy by that name claiming he knows me trying to get in touch on messenger. Don’t know him from Adam, and I don’t see him in the gallery. Says he studied at Al Asher Universith Gaza. Don’t want to be rude, but ain’t wasting my time on a rat.
Wise choice. How are these men finding you...randomly through fb messenger?

Arkady

Wise choice. How are these men finding you...randomly through fb messenger?
Yup. May have friended him and forgotten about it. Nowadays I don’t answer. Let them think they’re screaming into a void. Usually they take the hint and move on. A few, however, are persistent little buggers. Had one kept trying to get in touch for over an hour before I blocked him.

Laura2014

Why would you waste your time anyway with random men from the internet? I’m sure your profile said you are 55, so why would a young guy from a foreign country be sending you a message? Only one reason. As long as women respond to messages then they will keep on trying.

Arkady

Why would you waste your time anyway with random men from the internet? I’m sure your profile said you are 55, so why would a young guy from a foreign country be sending you a message? Only one reason. As long as women respond to messages then they will keep on trying.
True. He said he was born in 1974. Quietly unfriended him. These days you cannot be too careful.

magic

Or any stranger on the internet?

Top Bottom