Saif allah Samih

Pammy joy

Hi I met this rat 2015...2 months after I buried my middle son..we were friends and it grew..at time I thought he was a good man..cause he prays and fasts..how wrong was I..well we later married islamic wedding..he promised me the legal...so I agreed to the islamic..if I knew he got back on his word...And at this point I did nt know he was married to another women..thats why He did nt marry me legal first time..we split 6 weeks now..I wanted to warn ladies of this lying manipulating bastard...he played with me..he knew I loved him..like a fool helped him with money and his family..3 times I stayed there with them..he had a big tv lorry licence...loads of money monthly..to live on..had 5 watches clothes shoes purfumes..tshirts hats..list goes on and on.and his family..had 100s of pounds od gifts..last time I went was april 2018.I only came back may 2018..when I got back he told me we are over..we are divorced..everything for the visa...sent me pics of his wife and said she does make up as a job..i took a pic of his id when there to ..a friend had him checked out to..Said sorry hes married to..I thought he was my prince charming..even him and family knew I lost my son..So I was nt in a good place...when met him..I think now he just said all right things..when I was vulnerable..I later found convos hes had with women when with me...feel stupid and used..and hurt...also when I came back I ended up in hospital..I was so ill..doctor said have you eaten anything bad..now I believe they poisoned me...so horrible nasty family...they need to be stopped..he wont stop till he gets his visa and then be with his wife and help his family..he had other women to whilst with me..I have pictures of are wedding convos..western union reciepts..etc..which I will be posting..Thankyou in advance for my help..of a lovely lady who helped me to do this thread.....

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Hi I met this rat 2015...2 months after I buried my middle son..we were friends and it grew..at time I thought he was a good man..cause he prays and fasts..how wrong was I..well we later married islamic wedding..he promised me the legal...so I agreed to the islamic..if I knew he got back on his word...And at this point I did nt know he was married to another women..thats why He did nt marry me legal first time..we split 6 weeks now..I wanted to warn ladies of this lying manipulating bastard...he played with me..he knew I loved him..like a fool helped him with money and his family..3 times I stayed there with them..he had a big tv lorry licence...loads of money monthly..to live on..had 5 watches clothes shoes purfumes..tshirts hats..list goes on and on.and his family..had 100s of pounds od gifts..last time I went was april 2018.I only came back may 2018..when I got back he told me we are over..we are divorced..everything for the visa...sent me pics of his wife and said she does make up as a job..i took a pic of his id when there to ..a friend had him checked out to..Said sorry hes married to..I thought he was my prince charming..even him and family knew I lost my son..So I was nt in a good place...when met him..I think now he just said all right things..when I was vulnerable..I later found convos hes had with women when with me...feel stupid and used..and hurt...also when I came back I ended up in hospital..I was so ill..doctor said have you eaten anything bad..now I believe they poisoned me...so horrible nasty family...they need to be stopped..he wont stop till he gets his visa and then be with his wife and help his family..he had other women to whilst with me..I have pictures of are wedding convos..western union reciepts..etc..which I will be posting..Thankyou in advance for my help..of a lovely lady who helped me to do this thread.....
Hi Pammy, is his wife Tunisian? If they are legally married, he has to divorce her first and legally marry his next victim to get a visa ;)

Laura2014

Welcome @Pammy joy

I’m glad you had help posting here. I’m very sorry for your loss and that this man and his horrid family exploited you at such a sad time. To be betrayed is the most horrible thing. I’m glad you found us.

Pammy joy

Welcome @Pammy joy

I’m glad you had help posting here. I’m very sorry for your loss and that this man and his horrid family exploited you at such a sad time. To be betrayed is the most horrible thing. I’m glad you found us.
Aww thankyou..I never in my.life met so heartless people x

Pammy joy

Hi Pammy, is his wife Tunisian? If they are legally married, he has to divorce her first and legally marry his next victim to get a visa ;)
He did nt do it with me...his wife I thinks european..but I think she not rich to bring him there..this is why he needs to use someone..

Laura2014

He did nt do it with me...his wife I thinks european..but I think she not rich to bring him there..this is why he needs to use someone..
There are other rats who have also done this. Marry someone and then they meet someone else from their country in the hope they will bring them there.

Mango Chutney

Can u help me do the pics again please..can I delete ones I did small?
It's ok, just leave them as they are. If any members can't see them, they can ask and one of us will do it :)
I'll put on the screenshots where he mentions the visa if you like....I have them all ;)

Don't put pics of his other victim on (if you still have them) or name her.

Pammy joy

It's ok, just leave them as they are. If any members can't see them, they can ask and one of us will do it :)
I'll put on the screenshots where he mentions the visa if you like....I have them all ;)

Don't put pics of his other victim on (if you still have them) or name her.
Yh i got pics of are wedding party..and pucs of his wife and me and him

Top Bottom