Saif allah Samih

Amira

Shes in on it to..he said everything for the visa..then sent me pics of his wife..they were all in on it
It is strange that she accepts that her husband is floating with other women. I do not get it . She can not be jealous. Yes, I've also heard that the family helps cheat innocent women think it's crazy and unreal but some people are cynical and that's the only way !!! Can we accept infidelity !!!

Mystery

Sorry he did this to you pammy. Please don't let them get away with it. I don't know your finances but you will be better off using the money to get a lawyer. He can go prison and his family shamed.. I wish you the best your in good hands here..

Pammy joy

Sorry he did this to you pammy. Please don't let them get away with it. I don't know your finances but you will be better off using the money to get a lawyer. He can go prison and his family shamed.. I wish you the best your in good hands here..
Thankyou so much..appreciate every ones help and support x

Pammy joy

It is strange that she accepts that her husband is floating with other women. I do not get it . She can not be jealous. Yes, I've also heard that the family helps cheat innocent women think it's crazy and unreal but some people are cynical and that's the only way !!! Can we accept infidelity !!!
Hi its cause when he gets visa she will benefit to.and get her to come once hes here

Mystery

Im ok thankyou...wish I could turn back the clock and never met him
Believe me we all feel the same.
The hurt the pain the anger we feel.
Nothing come good with these rats
I am in the same position as you I know what you are going through

Mystery

aww is it bless you
Trying to move on after it..I never met so cold hearted people in my life.
It will take time but being here you are among like minded people.
The lot of them don't know love unable to feel it.
Their hearts are made of iron

Mystery

Wheres are justice...!!!!...they should make this a criminal offence what they are doing
I am taking mine to court he is not getting away with it not if I can help it.
Divorce he will have it but he will be shamed and made to pay.
I am like a rat up a pole I won't give in.

Top Bottom