salah aich

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by april, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Well he shouldnt be a low life conning imbecile then should he? Also known as a jerthen. Wouldnt mind but hes one god damn ugly jerth anyway. Tell him to get fucked off what a total waste of life he is

juicyfruit, Heidi and Laura2014 like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

:thumbsup:

3. april

april New Member

I don't think he thinks he done wrong no remorse it's the lies you won't believe the lies he told me such liar player .I think he thinks he is a man he is just dirty his mum will know I have written to her with help from friends fiancee telling her what her wonderful son has done she is amazing lady .I can't stand cheats ex husband was my fault was telling salad everything because I trusted him and he used that towards me thought I was soft

4. april

april New Member

I'm going there for wedding in 3weeks all I want to do is go to the hotel and tell him what I think of him it's 5mins away from my apartments

5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

No!
    Don’t take the risk!

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Agreed. And don't trust the mother :thumbsup:

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  7. april

april New Member

he too scared to do anything truly the only thing he brave at is cheating not no more everyone will know

8. april

april New Member

his mum is lovely

9. Mango Chutney

Yes, I thought that too....I thought MIL was my friend, a gentle, friendly, harmless soul, but she wasn't, she was condoning her sons scam....they all do.

The MIL's are the worse in the book, in my opinion, traitorous bitches that offer you a roof, cook your meals, fix your wounds, wash your clothes, have nights sharing photo albums with you, paint nails with you, accompany you on walks, tell you they love you, that you are the best thing that happened to their son, that you are their daughter, blah blah :rolleyes:

It's all bullshit. Sounds like the MIL has fooled you as well as the MIL I lived with did, so I repeat, do not trust the mother!

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  10. april

april New Member

what's your story mango

11. Marymary99

Marymary99 Member

While I am not overly familiar with Tunisian culture, I am very familiar with scamming culture in many countries and the MIL seems to be playing a specific role that in scamming circles is called "the friendly". It is this person's job in the scam to be amiable, friendly and available to the mark (victim). This person isn't there to ever reveal themselves as hard or to ask for money, etc. Why? Because when the victim is upset with the rat, blocks him, etc.the "friendly" becomes their way to keep tabs and work their way back in. You might think your MIL is different, but this is a role that occurs in nearly every scamming gang (family or otherwise) in almost every country scammers operate. Please do not be fooled by it.

magic, Tiger, Big Bang Theory and 4 others like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

A lot of my story is here:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/th...ussem-aziz-husum-furuk-plus-other-names.4270/

You will find links to a gallery album and other threads specifically about my rat there too, though my story is all over the forum in dribs and drabs, as I gradually opened up more and more on different threads.
    It took me a while to open up about a lot of details....there are things I've still never written here, but you will get an idea about my rat and his scamming family from the main thread.
    This is spot on perfect :love:
    The siblings and cousins also should never be trusted.

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  13. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

And don't trust your friends fiance who helped with the message to his mum, likely he is a rat too.
    Did you keep a copy of the translation? If so it would be interesting to get it translated by someone here to find out what it really says ;)

Mango Chutney, Heidi and Brasilgirl like this.
  14. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

In fact they are the ones who enable them and support them, they got benefits and they don’t care their sons do whatever they have to do just to get the biggest part of the cake.