Salah(Slah) Abidi from Jendouba, a dangerous rat

Willow

Hi, girls. I want to introduce you a big fat rat, Salah Abidi, from Jendouba (sometimes says he’s from Tunis), about 26-27 years old, a very dangerous and professional online scammer and blackmailer. https://www.facebook.com/abidi.salah.9

I’m lucky not to be his victim, but I discovered his big lies. We were talking on fb, then I noticed I wasn’t in his friends list, so I asked about the reason. He made an excuse and added me, but I started noticing lots of likes from older ladies on his page, mostly from American women. I asked him about the women and he said “I never talk to any of them “. Knowing about ‘rats’ I decided to check. So, I messaged to many women and some replied to me. To make a long story short, he’s scamming American and Canadian older ladies for money and asking for an invitation and visa from European women. When a woman stops sending money he starts blackmailing her (with intimate photos) and being nasty.
Being caught anyway he never confessed (No, it wasn’t him who was scamming, it was his friend he was just helping him with the language ). Finally, he blaimed me in everything. I’m bad because I was asking about him, he didn’t ask money from me, so they are lying.
*He also has special friends who message to his ‘ex’ after she blocks him saying he’s in trouble (in police or hospital).
*Confuses dates, events, names... the age of his daughter (if she exists)... everything...

I’ve got all the proofs for my words. I want him to be in the gallery if it’s possible. I will attach the screenshots in the comments. Hope I’ll manage to convince someone of his victims to comment on here. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
Hi, girls. I want to introduce you a big fat rat, Salah Abidi, from Jendouba (sometimes says he’s from Tunis), about 26-27 years old, a very dangerous and professional online scammer and blackmailer. https://www.facebook.com/abidi.salah.9

I’m lucky not to be his victim, but I discovered his big lies. We were talking on fb, then I noticed I wasn’t in his friends list, so I asked about the reason. He made an excuse and added me, but I started noticing lots of likes from older ladies on his page, mostly from American women. I asked him about the women and he said “I never talk to any of them “. Knowing about ‘rats’ I decided to check. So, I messaged to many women and some replied to me. To make a long story short, he’s scamming American and Canadian older ladies for money and asking for an invitation and visa from European women. When a woman stops sending money he starts blackmailing her (with intimate photos) and being nasty.
Being caught anyway he never confessed (No, it wasn’t him who was scamming, it was his friend he was just helping him with the language ). Finally, he blaimed me in everything. I’m bad because I was asking about him, he didn’t ask money from me, so they are lying.
*He also has special friends who message to his ‘ex’ after she blocks him saying he’s in trouble (in police or hospital).
*Confuses dates, events, names... the age of his daughter (if she exists)... everything...

I’ve got all the proofs for my words. I want him to be in the gallery if it’s possible. I will attach the screenshots in the comments. Hope I’ll manage to convince someone of his victims to comment on here. Thanks.
Hi @Willow ,thanks for outing him,,He looks like a right peice of s""t,,,,

shygirl13

I was talking to Algerian man, he said from Algeria. Been talking for 2 years and I really loved the guy. But the more time past I seen he would go on trips a lot especially to France and Tunisia and other places. Wanted me Marry him, but he never ask for money or anything like that. I think he ethier just wanted Visa or be with me in that way. He did say this to me bout month ago because I was upset and I was trying not cry in front of him but he seen tears. He said I'm not handsome, I'm not good person, with this look. That really made me think , why would he say that. He trying warn me. I don't know. And Yeah I just stop talking to him couple days ago and Yeah I'm hurt because I would have been great to him, I would took care him in way married couples should. I guess I had learn hard way. His name Oussama sayah or Oussama si. Just let everyone know he just wants one thing from you and he may wanted to sale me who knows. I