salime waiter in houmt souk djerba

hippichic

this guy has been bothering a friend of mine,so a few of us honey trapped him,he is so fullof brown substance its unbeleivable,he is lookng for a european woman to get him out of tunisia

hippichic

omg these men are so stupid,even got him to post me more pics onhis account so i could post them here.just a few sweet words,and damn he is ugly bVMLYzL-bwfO4BU8Qmt3K3o_dGDMZVo0eK3pG9yNNhn0FyMa0Nv22D5KfQQhqXQd.jpg

simple

Ratslayer
Oh you could have made the photos smaller ..My biscute just ploped in my tea and it was midway to my mouth..I will never in a million years understand ,where their confidence comes from ,to approach women..He looks like the homeless guy outside Tescos ..The gallery is getting scarey ,,they really are comming out of the woodwork now..

hippichic

Oh you could have made the photos smaller ..My biscute just ploped in my tea and it was midway to my mouth..I will never in a million years understand ,where their confidence comes from ,to approach women..He looks like the homeless guy outside Tescos ..The gallery is getting scarey ,,they really are comming out of the woodwork now..
sorry thats just how they came out,scary isnt it