Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
I guess, this is where the scammer works ;)

Unbenannt.JPGozrt.JPG

Mango Chutney

Fishing? There's probably a victim hooked on the end of that rod!
Bloody hell, this rat does not beg in a subtle manner :eek: He just outright begged! They must be getting really desperate to beg so shamelessly....bezness must be really struggling. She did not get the token declarations of undying love or a marriage proposal? He is outrageous! It says he doesn't work, so he must have just been at that hotel fishing for victims :confused: Desparado!

Heidi

Bloody hell, this rat does not beg in a subtle manner :eek: He just outright begged! They must be getting really desperate to beg so shamelessly....bezness must be really struggling. She did not get the token declarations of undying love or a marriage proposal? He is outrageous! It says he doesn't work, so he must have just been at that hotel fishing for victims :confused: Desparado!
No way he would have gotten into this hotel, if he did not work there :D
Btw. the member blocked him

Mango Chutney

Maybe he bought a day pass? Houssem, his brother and cousin used to do that in Tunisia. $5000 eh....yeah, coz we all have that sort of cash sitting there for the taking :rolleyes: You'd have thought he'd have secured employment before leaving for Qutar...idiot!

Mango Chutney

magic

I can't see anything !

Heidi

Hi, I wonder how many of you got bothered on fb by the shitstain, asking for my "name, rank and serial number" :whistle:
Listen, Salmen Sahraouii, you disgusting begging online rat, if you have something to say, come to TLR

Laura2014

I must also be missing something because I can't see anything where's he's begging?

Hilarious alternative Facebook though, living in California. In his dreams of course. But do enlighten me as I can't see anything else?

Last edited:

Heidi

He "found a solution to move to live in the UK"
"The visa to the UK will close this month"
He needs 5000 dollar to move
If he had time, like 2 or 3 month, he would start working now to get the money 24.gif

Unbenannt.JPGuuu.JPG

Laura2014

He "found a solution to move to live in the UK"
"The visa to the UK will close this month"
He needs 5000 dollar to move
If he had time, like 2 or 3 month, he would start working now to get the money View attachment 28505

View attachment 28506
He's apparently in Qatar? I would so love to check out the phone number on the advertising bill board behind for his true location? It's slightly obscured though!

Top Bottom