Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Just can't understand why did he ask about Tiger? Tiger has not commented the thread about him even.
Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it!
I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk
I always assumed it was really Khaled that contacted Dalia.....it seemed obvious that it was him by the writing style and the questions about us all.
Aw @MangoChutney, your picture is still on the fb of Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk (without the bad word) :D
Doesn't bother me none, I deliberately chose to use that pic of me on here. It was Houssem's favourite pic of me, I wanted to devalue it by having it connected with a rat forum. My original pic of me with the chair cover on my head was also chosen for a personal reason. The pics are worthless, so I don't care what Khaled does with them, if anything, he's actually helped me out by devaluing them even more :thumbsup:
I guess I´m there too
:D:D:D:D:D

Liona

Rat Expert
Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it!

I always assumed it was really Khaled that contacted Dalia.....it seemed obvious that it was him by the writing style and the questions about us all.
When I asked, I had not idea who really contacted Dalia. But after Heidi's message it turned more clear.
I did not look through all his stupid posts in that newspaper. Just after seeing myself there I was so proud, that it was enough for me:D.

Heidi

Inactive
Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it! :D:D:D:D:D
Don´t remind me ! I had hopes flenn.gif

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Just after seeing myself there I was so proud, that it was enough for me:D.
Good for you! That's the spirit, girl :thumbsup: He's certainly provided us with a lot of laughter!
I did not look through all his stupid posts in that newspaper.
I did! Each rant got wilder than the one before....you could just tell he was absolutely foaming at the mouth with anger...t'was so funny :D
I hoped so much that I am so interesting for a lot of tunisian men at last as my 50:D
I truly feel for you, you old bat :p Don't lose all hope....there are plenty more rats where Khaled is (near Gafsa), now that we have fame over there.....perhaps you could try to hook King Kong of Gafsa! :D
Don´t remind me ! I had hopes
Me tooooo!! I swear, if that pic had gone in the paper, I would have been in agony with the laughter :D

dalia hantzi

I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk, who put Mango´s picture, with a word on her forhead (describing a woman in the horizontal business) on his fb.
I don´t believe that the name is a coincidence :whistle:
That´s why one thought that Salmen was mailing from Tunisia

Update : I have evidence that El Walid is El Waleed Hsk ;)
BUT HEIDI ,HE S SAYING HE S SALMEN SAHRAOUII !!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
BUT HEIDI ,HE S SAYING HE S SALMEN SAHRAOUII !!!
He's not Salmen. He saw Salmen appear in the gallery and used that name as a cover to ask more members for personal details, it was very easy for him to pretend to be an outraged Salmen. Let's be honest, he could hardly ask as Khaled! If anybody asks you questions about yourself or other members.....you know nothing ;) Khaled is getting desperate....God only knows how many personalities he has now :rolleyes:

Actually, perhaps we could help @dalia hantzi out here....we can give our own personal descriptions here:
I am Mango, I am a thirty five year old, nightclubbing, alcoholic mother of two. I am an English woman from Scotland. I have six dogs, six cars and a hefty bank balance. My penis is nine inches long ;)

Heidi

Inactive
Mango is right, Dalia :) It looks like Salmen himself is still unaware, that he has a thread here ;)
Khaled Akrout also put that post in the Sud Tunisien News, where he mentioned your name and the names of your friends :

Google Translation
South News posts stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
10:13:00 p posts
We have collected for you a number of women who led the semi-Tunisian man at the site for as long as Lisp and down pictures and information on the Tunisian youth to be calling them Babsh participles
Hungary are women Taihat not have the Haathm Shi only tampering with the lives of others
1- xxxxx xxxxxxx
Married, they have children and they chose to reconsider her life with the young and young Tunisian when he failed to do so reviled returned every Tunisian

2- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
Mzh married Btonce and we Mtda'dh any young Tunisian Paorobah gathered relationship

3- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
This zero-old morality exceeded 45 years and they are still suffering the unit but it did not succeed in establishing a family chose to destroy all families

http://www.sudnews.ga/2017/03/stupid-womens-if-you-meet-them-insult.html

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff member
He's not Salmen. He saw Salmen appear in the gallery and used that name as a cover to ask more members for personal details, it was very easy for him to pretend to be an outraged Salmen. Let's be honest, he could hardly ask as Khaled! If anybody asks you questions about yourself or other members.....you know nothing ;) Khaled is getting desperate....God only knows how many personalities he has now :rolleyes:

Actually, perhaps we could help @dalia hantzi out here....we can give our own personal descriptions here:
I am Mango, I am a thirty five year old, nightclubbing, alcoholic mother of two. I am an English woman from Scotland. I have six dogs, six cars and a hefty bank balance. My penis is nine inches long ;)
I'm Laura, I'm 73 years old, I have had eleven children, some are my husbands, Some are not, I'm not sure which ones but they all look similar. I love dancing naked with red stilletos, my arthritis has curbed my poll dancing but I never liked wooden polls too much anyway. I have had five breast implants and two vagina enhancements. The hormone treatment is slowing down my facial hair growth, I'm still attractive and enjoy bingo. I'm looking for a Tunisian man aged between 18-99.

Last edited:

dalia hantzi

AAWWWW MY GOOD LORD HERE !!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: TUNISIANS ARE THE MOST SICK MIND PERSONS IN THIS WORLD !!!

The "revensh" of a rat is not to be taken lightly View attachment 28824
interesting is, i overheard in a coffeeshop, a lot of the ones with pics here on the "gallery" will now join forces" lol, and make a similiar page abt the womans put them here, imagine all the photo`s they sit on, and just as they`ve been outed here, they will do same, so karma keep rolling, they`ve seen this site "scares" only a few, still a big market, so now they did easy find eachother thx to the contact information you ladies put up in this site, so everyone, soon to be seen, sweet lovely photo`s of you in a gallery as well, or so i overheard..., god speed .....

Heidi

Inactive
interesting is, i overheard in a coffeeshop, a lot of the ones with pics here on the "gallery" will now join forces" lol, and make a similiar page abt the womans put them here, imagine all the photo`s they sit on, and just as they`ve been outed here, they will do same, so karma keep rolling, they`ve seen this site "scares" only a few, still a big market, so now they did easy find eachother thx to the contact information you ladies put up in this site, so everyone, soon to be seen, sweet lovely photo`s of you in a gallery as well, or so i overheard..., god speed .....
Goody :D more promotion for the forum Tunisian Love Rats chearledergif.par37.gif

Liona

Rat Expert
so everyone, soon to be seen, sweet lovely photo`s of you in a gallery as well, or so i overheard..., god speed .....
Our photos are worth to look and admire- in contrast to the gallery of the tunisian freaks-prostitutes.;)
As to you, @jesuistresreasonable , you should make acquaintance with Khaled may be. His company will be more pleasant for you. You could discuss a lot of questions in the coffe shops.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
interesting is, i overheard in a coffeeshop
Oh, so you have left Norway for Tunisia again? Spending your days in the coffee shop :rolleyes: They can do what they want with my pics, if I cared, I'd have deleted them all from the site.....I deliberately chose not to :thumbsup:
Goody :D more promotion for the forum Tunisian Love Rats View attachment 28864
I just LOVE free promotion for the site! Now that Khaled is helping us to promote the site in Tunisia, I shall focus my link dropping mainly on other countries....all this link dropping in so many countries is exhausting, so Khaled, thank you so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated :love:

Last edited:
@Liona well, actually i have been seeing some photos, and i must say as a scandinavian /european woman, i was so ashamed on the womans behalf, do not say this replay to everyone(hopefully), but i can`t understand how anyone with respect for themselves can be photographed in that manner. and actually, when u ask directly these men, about bezzness, and you`re awareness of it, they do not mind to answer or share their stories, even with a gawria" and a lot of the womans is actually members here, some r victims, some not, i am a bit surpised tht it seems like no stories from womans needs verification some how, when a relationshi end`s or the man simply loose interest, tht not rattery" imo,and remember once upon a time thee men you all find so ugly looking now, you was all head over heals about. a lot of them still get messages from womans on here, i find it interesting, maybe enough to write about it.... god speed to those who will be outed with photos, cos it was not flattering, and may God protect from any employers to see.... it was shameful...

Oh, so you have left Norway for Tunisia again? Spending your days in the coffee shop :rolleyes: They can do what they want with my pics, if I cared, I'd have deleted them all from the site.....I deliberately chose not to :thumbsup:

I just LOVE free promotion for the site! Now that Khaled is helping us to promote the site in Tunisia, I shall focus my link dropping mainly on other countries....all this link dropping in so many countries is exhausting, so Khaled, thank you so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated :love:
dear H. you know what pictures you did take, not me.... but let me assure u, the womans here is far more busy with the tunisians still, than they r with u, and for a cool chick as yourself, my whereabouts does not interest u, let it go,but right now, im in cloudy central london, (near st, christopher square in the best pizzeria ever) just rerouting an ip adress,

Liona

Rat Expert
@Liona and actually, when u ask directly these men, about bezzness, and you`re awareness of it, they do not mind to answer or share their stories, even with a gawria"
I think you meant women, who share their stories. No one bezzness man never answer in adequate manner. But some men come here to show their lack of culture and common sense.
Don't understand what you mean with gawria.

Liona

Rat Expert
@Liona but i can`t understand how anyone with respect for themselves can be photographed in that manner.
If you will look carefully, you could easy find a lot of photos of freak men just, no one women in that manner.

@Liona when a relationshi end`s or the man simply loose interest, tht not rattery" imo,
Do you think it's not rattery, when the man uses the woman for his own pleasure, and after he just kickes her out and says "his interest is over"?

@Liona i am a bit surpised tht it seems like no stories from womans needs verification some how
Mostly, the verification is written on the faces of these men.

I still don't understand what is the main idea of your messages here. Do you want to say that women here blame the men without reason?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I still don't understand what is the main idea of your messages here. Do you want to say that women here blame the men without reason?
In a nutshell, yes, that's exactly her point. That the rats are innocent and that we survivors deserved to be fleeced, raped, beaten countless times until we suffer a miscarriage, locked in the house, controlled, silenced, dictated to, threatened, blackmailed, left scarred, used, deceived, emotionally traumatised etc. According to her warped mindset, we deserved all that we got.
What I'm trying to understand, is what sort of woman would laugh at that sort of suffering, the death of a growing baby, victims committing suicide etc :confused: What sort of woman comes to a site like this defending rats and bullying victims/survivors? As a woman myself, I can not understand. It is a miracle to me that she (in her various aliases) has not been banned from the site for her spiteful and dangerous comments. When a newbie is vulnerable and emotional, her condescending and spiteful comments are enough to push them over the edge. She should not be on a support forum.

Liona

Rat Expert
What I'm trying to understand, is what sort of woman would laugh at that sort of suffering, the death of a growing baby, victims committing suicide etc :confused: What sort of woman comes to a site like this defending rats and bullying victims/survivors? As a woman myself, I can not understand.
Neither do I. Can't understand what sort of woman it shoud be.

It is a miracle to me that she (in her various aliases) has not been banned from the site for her spiteful and dangerous comments. When a newbie is vulnerable and emotional, her condescending and spiteful comments are enough to push them over the edge. She should not be on a support forum.
Yes, she'd better to visit some rattery forum may be.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Don't understand what you mean with gawria.
A cheap woman, a bitch, a whore.
i am a bit surpised tht it seems like no stories from womans needs verification some how
You speak like Khaled now. In all the time you've been here, this is the first time I've seen you question verification. I'm sure this is just a coincidence and you are not a friend of Khaled's ;)
I've put plenty of proof, I've shown my face publicly. For others, this is not an option because it compromises their safety. If admin have doubts, they can and do delete threads and ban members, rats are always given an opportunity to defend themselves. Verification can also be shown to admins via PM, for myself, most of my contribution to this site now is via PM, there is much activity behind the scenes on this site, so who knows what verification has been shown? It's not our business. For myself personally, I give an emotional victim the benefit of the doubt. After a bezness relationship, the last thing a victim needs is to be doubted.