Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
The member who asked me to make this thread, told me that he mailed from Qatar :)

dalia hantzi

The member who asked me to make this thread, told me that he mailed from Qatar :)
BUT ITS EASY TO CHANGE THE PLACE WHO UR ,FROM MOBILE OR PC,U JUST GO TO SETTINGS OF THE PLACES AND CHOOSE ONE U LIKE,ALSO U CAN FIND IF U NEED TO CONFIRM BY MOBILE NUMBER ,THE TAZA NUMBERS,WHO U CAN HAVE ANY NUMBER U WANT.ITS OUT OF LAW,BUT FEW YEARS AGO ATHENS WAS FULL OF THESE.OR MAYBE HE S REALLY IN DOHA FINALY !!!!!

Mango Chutney

The member was right!! I've used my photo magic to hone right in on that phone number....definitely Qatar. Also, there are Costa Coffee cups on the table behind him, I'd recognise them anywhere! I'm not called 'The Costa Queen' for nothing :p Tunisia 100% does not have Costa!collage-1489532975697.jpg

Liona

The shortened conversation with our member who he mailed with

El Walid : do u know TLR
SURE
El Walid : i find in the internet some thing about this
u have bad experince with tunisian guy?

OFCAURCE
El Walid : im traying to know more about this "subject"
WHY?
El Walid : i read many story but i dont know if it is true or no
are u one of the adinistrator of this new website?

NO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
El Walid : all the world attack tunisians guys
THE WORLD ATTACKED TO YOU TOO?
El Walid : they attack my country ,so they attacked me
THE WORLD AS U SAY ATTACK TO PERSONS WHO DESERVE ABSOLUTELY THIS ATTACK , NEVER TO INOSSENT PEOPLE
El Walid : it is true maybe u was hyrt by guy from tunisia...but i think that dont give u the right to insult any tunisian
TUNISIANS WHO EXIST IN TLR LIST ARE CONFIRMED BASTARD GIGOLO , SORRY
El Walid : are u liona? are u tiger
RU LOST YOUR MIND?????? WHAT TIGER?
El Walid : so what is your name on TLR , heidi? browngirl?
xxxxxxxxxx
El Walid : loool u know many bad words
HE TEACHED ME
El Walid : so do u know heidi from TLR
SURE
El Walid : her fb account?
YES
El Walid : send it
NO WAY
El Walid : why not
BC WE PROTECT EACHOTHER IN TLR . WHY U WANT HER ACCOUNT?
El Walid : to talk to her im not "RAT" i just wanna know somthings about this subject
i was honnestly with u

UR USING A FAKE PROFILE JUST TO CONTACT ME FOR KNOW THINGS ABOUT HEIDI
El Walid : u dont know me ..im guy from tunisia i wanna know about the subject of TLR
U ASK TO KNOW ABOUT HEIDI
El Walid : yes beceause she is the one girl who dont put her story
AND WHAT S YOUR INTEREST ABOUT IT?????????
I MEAN ITS HER BUISSINES IF SHE DID IT OR NOT
NONE OF YOUR BUISSINES,EITHER MINE
El Walid : look salmen sahraoui
you just put his pics in this website ,but he do nothings
, why?
I DONT KNOW HIM I DIDNT POST HIM
El Walid : u just put pics og others peoples .insulting them all the day , u are with them
u protect them

IF U MEAN THE HURT WOMEN IN TLR BE VERY SURE YESSSSSS,I AM PROTECTING THEM
El Walid : they are evils not hurt, if they put informations of theyer ex and insult them and all the world watch , u think this is right?
ABSOLUTELY
El Walid : im salmen and i swaer i never talk to girls
why they put my pics? u like if i take your pics and put it in others website?
they are angels ? they make maney from this website

send me the profile fb of heidi who put my pics
NO ASK HER TO GIVE IT TO U
El Walid : okay than i have all your pics , haw can i ask her?
MY PICS ARE PUBLIC DEAR ANYONE CAN USE THEM
El Walid : i will put them with nice story
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AS U SEE , LOLLLLL,DO IT
El Walid : okay go protect you qween
SO SAVE YOUR THREATS !!!!!!!!
El Walid : we will see , you will lost ,u can go i saved all your pic ,name , age..
HAAHAHAHAHAAAAA DONT MISS ANYTHING DEAR !!!! BYE BYE
El Walid : i was respect with you , but u dont desierve maybe u desierve what happened to u with you rat
OUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KALB !!!!!!!!!!!!! BARA ASBA NAYEK KABOUL
El Walid : whore , kahba , malhet , nik omk
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's big honour for me to be mentioned by him)). Just can't understand why did he ask about Tiger? Tiger has not commented the thread about him even.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
The shortened conversation with our member who he mailed with

El Walid : do u know TLR
SURE
El Walid : i find in the internet some thing about this
u have bad experince with tunisian guy?

OFCAURCE
El Walid : im traying to know more about this "subject"
WHY?
El Walid : i read many story but i dont know if it is true or no
are u one of the adinistrator of this new website?

NO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
El Walid : all the world attack tunisians guys
THE WORLD ATTACKED TO YOU TOO?
El Walid : they attack my country ,so they attacked me
THE WORLD AS U SAY ATTACK TO PERSONS WHO DESERVE ABSOLUTELY THIS ATTACK , NEVER TO INOSSENT PEOPLE
El Walid : it is true maybe u was hyrt by guy from tunisia...but i think that dont give u the right to insult any tunisian
TUNISIANS WHO EXIST IN TLR LIST ARE CONFIRMED BASTARD GIGOLO , SORRY
El Walid : are u liona? are u tiger
RU LOST YOUR MIND?????? WHAT TIGER?
El Walid : so what is your name on TLR , heidi? browngirl?
xxxxxxxxxx
El Walid : loool u know many bad words
HE TEACHED ME
El Walid : so do u know heidi from TLR
SURE
El Walid : her fb account?
YES
El Walid : send it
NO WAY
El Walid : why not
BC WE PROTECT EACHOTHER IN TLR . WHY U WANT HER ACCOUNT?
El Walid : to talk to her im not "RAT" i just wanna know somthings about this subject
i was honnestly with u

UR USING A FAKE PROFILE JUST TO CONTACT ME FOR KNOW THINGS ABOUT HEIDI
El Walid : u dont know me ..im guy from tunisia i wanna know about the subject of TLR
U ASK TO KNOW ABOUT HEIDI
El Walid : yes beceause she is the one girl who dont put her story
AND WHAT S YOUR INTEREST ABOUT IT?????????
I MEAN ITS HER BUISSINES IF SHE DID IT OR NOT
NONE OF YOUR BUISSINES,EITHER MINE
El Walid : look salmen sahraoui
you just put his pics in this website ,but he do nothings
, why?
I DONT KNOW HIM I DIDNT POST HIM
El Walid : u just put pics og others peoples .insulting them all the day , u are with them
u protect them

IF U MEAN THE HURT WOMEN IN TLR BE VERY SURE YESSSSSS,I AM PROTECTING THEM
El Walid : they are evils not hurt, if they put informations of theyer ex and insult them and all the world watch , u think this is right?
ABSOLUTELY
El Walid : im salmen and i swaer i never talk to girls
why they put my pics? u like if i take your pics and put it in others website?
they are angels ? they make maney from this website

send me the profile fb of heidi who put my pics
NO ASK HER TO GIVE IT TO U
El Walid : okay than i have all your pics , haw can i ask her?
MY PICS ARE PUBLIC DEAR ANYONE CAN USE THEM
El Walid : i will put them with nice story
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AS U SEE , LOLLLLL,DO IT
El Walid : okay go protect you qween
SO SAVE YOUR THREATS !!!!!!!!
El Walid : we will see , you will lost ,u can go i saved all your pic ,name , age..
HAAHAHAHAHAAAAA DONT MISS ANYTHING DEAR !!!! BYE BYE
El Walid : i was respect with you , but u dont desierve maybe u desierve what happened to u with you rat
OUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KALB !!!!!!!!!!!!! BARA ASBA NAYEK KABOUL
El Walid : whore , kahba , malhet , nik omk
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk, who put Mango´s picture, with a word on her forhead (describing a woman in the horizontal business) on his fb.
I don´t believe that the name is a coincidence :whistle:
That´s why one thought that Salmen was mailing from Tunisia

Update : I have evidence that El Walid is El Waleed Hsk ;)

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Just can't understand why did he ask about Tiger? Tiger has not commented the thread about him even.
Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it!
I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk
I always assumed it was really Khaled that contacted Dalia.....it seemed obvious that it was him by the writing style and the questions about us all.
Aw @MangoChutney, your picture is still on the fb of Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk (without the bad word) :D
Doesn't bother me none, I deliberately chose to use that pic of me on here. It was Houssem's favourite pic of me, I wanted to devalue it by having it connected with a rat forum. My original pic of me with the chair cover on my head was also chosen for a personal reason. The pics are worthless, so I don't care what Khaled does with them, if anything, he's actually helped me out by devaluing them even more :thumbsup:
I guess I´m there too
:D:D:D:D:D

Liona

Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it!

I always assumed it was really Khaled that contacted Dalia.....it seemed obvious that it was him by the writing style and the questions about us all.
When I asked, I had not idea who really contacted Dalia. But after Heidi's message it turned more clear.
I did not look through all his stupid posts in that newspaper. Just after seeing myself there I was so proud, that it was enough for me:D.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it! :D:D:D:D:D
Don´t remind me ! I had hopes flenn.gif

Mango Chutney

Just after seeing myself there I was so proud, that it was enough for me:D.
Good for you! That's the spirit, girl :thumbsup: He's certainly provided us with a lot of laughter!
I did not look through all his stupid posts in that newspaper.
I did! Each rant got wilder than the one before....you could just tell he was absolutely foaming at the mouth with anger...t'was so funny :D
I hoped so much that I am so interesting for a lot of tunisian men at last as my 50:D
I truly feel for you, you old bat :p Don't lose all hope....there are plenty more rats where Khaled is (near Gafsa), now that we have fame over there.....perhaps you could try to hook King Kong of Gafsa! :D
Don´t remind me ! I had hopes
Me tooooo!! I swear, if that pic had gone in the paper, I would have been in agony with the laughter :D

dalia hantzi

I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk, who put Mango´s picture, with a word on her forhead (describing a woman in the horizontal business) on his fb.
I don´t believe that the name is a coincidence :whistle:
That´s why one thought that Salmen was mailing from Tunisia

Update : I have evidence that El Walid is El Waleed Hsk ;)
BUT HEIDI ,HE S SAYING HE S SALMEN SAHRAOUII !!!

Mango Chutney

BUT HEIDI ,HE S SAYING HE S SALMEN SAHRAOUII !!!
He's not Salmen. He saw Salmen appear in the gallery and used that name as a cover to ask more members for personal details, it was very easy for him to pretend to be an outraged Salmen. Let's be honest, he could hardly ask as Khaled! If anybody asks you questions about yourself or other members.....you know nothing ;) Khaled is getting desperate....God only knows how many personalities he has now :rolleyes:

Actually, perhaps we could help @dalia hantzi out here....we can give our own personal descriptions here:
I am Mango, I am a thirty five year old, nightclubbing, alcoholic mother of two. I am an English woman from Scotland. I have six dogs, six cars and a hefty bank balance. My penis is nine inches long ;)

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Mango is right, Dalia :) It looks like Salmen himself is still unaware, that he has a thread here ;)
Khaled Akrout also put that post in the Sud Tunisien News, where he mentioned your name and the names of your friends :

Google Translation
South News posts stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
10:13:00 p posts
We have collected for you a number of women who led the semi-Tunisian man at the site for as long as Lisp and down pictures and information on the Tunisian youth to be calling them Babsh participles
Hungary are women Taihat not have the Haathm Shi only tampering with the lives of others
1- xxxxx xxxxxxx
Married, they have children and they chose to reconsider her life with the young and young Tunisian when he failed to do so reviled returned every Tunisian

2- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
Mzh married Btonce and we Mtda'dh any young Tunisian Paorobah gathered relationship

3- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
This zero-old morality exceeded 45 years and they are still suffering the unit but it did not succeed in establishing a family chose to destroy all families

http://www.sudnews.ga/2017/03/stupid-womens-if-you-meet-them-insult.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom