Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Heidi, Mar 11, 2017.

1. dalia hantzi

dalia hantzi Well-Known Member

MANY OF THEM PRETENT THEY ARE TRAVELING ROUND AROUND THE WORLD,MAYBE HE NEVER WENT IN DOHA !!!!

magic likes this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGmkt.JPG

dalia hantzi likes this.
  3. dalia hantzi

WELL,I COULD POST MY PHOTO WITH D. TRUMP SAYING IM INSIDE OVAL OFFICE !!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p ITS A MATTER OF A NICE PHOTOSHOP AND A PLACE TO PUT LOLLLLL !!!!!!!

Arkady, magic and Heidi like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The member who asked me to make this thread, told me that he mailed from Qatar :)

Arkady likes this.
  5. dalia hantzi

BUT ITS EASY TO CHANGE THE PLACE WHO UR ,FROM MOBILE OR PC,U JUST GO TO SETTINGS OF THE PLACES AND CHOOSE ONE U LIKE,ALSO U CAN FIND IF U NEED TO CONFIRM BY MOBILE NUMBER ,THE TAZA NUMBERS,WHO U CAN HAVE ANY NUMBER U WANT.ITS OUT OF LAW,BUT FEW YEARS AGO ATHENS WAS FULL OF THESE.OR MAYBE HE S REALLY IN DOHA FINALY !!!!!

magic likes this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

The member was right!! I've used my photo magic to hone right in on that phone number....definitely Qatar. Also, there are Costa Coffee cups on the table behind him, I'd recognise them anywhere! I'm not called 'The Costa Queen' for nothing :p Tunisia 100% does not have Costa! collage-1489532975697.jpg

dalia hantzi, Heidi and Laura2014 like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Heidi and dalia hantzi like this.
  8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It's big honour for me to be mentioned by him)). Just can't understand why did he ask about Tiger? Tiger has not commented the thread about him even.

dalia hantzi likes this.
  9. dalia hantzi

BC HE S JUST AN IDIOT !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I have the sneaky suspicion that the guy El Walid, who contacted you, is Khaled Akrout aka El Waleed Hsk, who put Mango´s picture, with a word on her forhead (describing a woman in the horizontal business) on his fb.
    I don´t believe that the name is a coincidence :whistle:
    That´s why one thought that Salmen was mailing from Tunisia

Update : I have evidence that El Walid is El Waleed Hsk ;)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

13. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

I have the same feeling. Suddenly there is so many rats comming here at the same time to defend themselves. And they all are hungry of our personal details.

Arkady, magic, dalia hantzi and 3 others like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Tiger commented on his original thread, she was the first face to be added alongside mine as 'The face of South Tunisia' in the newspaper. She is aware, but like myself, she thought it was hilarious! BG in her foxy nightie, with her big gun and cigarette was the third member added.....the laughter nearly killed me! Surely to God he didn't seriously believe that pic was really BG? :D Gutted Heidi aka Dame Edna didn't make it!
    I always assumed it was really Khaled that contacted Dalia.....it seemed obvious that it was him by the writing style and the questions about us all.
    Doesn't bother me none, I deliberately chose to use that pic of me on here. It was Houssem's favourite pic of me, I wanted to devalue it by having it connected with a rat forum. My original pic of me with the chair cover on my head was also chosen for a personal reason. The pics are worthless, so I don't care what Khaled does with them, if anything, he's actually helped me out by devaluing them even more :thumbsup:
    :D:D:D:D:D

15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

When I asked, I had not idea who really contacted Dalia. But after Heidi's message it turned more clear.
    I did not look through all his stupid posts in that newspaper. Just after seeing myself there I was so proud, that it was enough for me:D.

dalia hantzi, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:( I hoped so much that I am so interesting for a lot of tunisian men at last as my 50:D
    :D:D. Cruel Khaled has broken my hopes.

17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Swear, he could not sleep without looking at Mango beautiful blue eyes:rolleyes:. I love to save nice pictures as well.;)

dalia hantzi, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Don´t remind me ! I had hopes flenn.gif

dalia hantzi, Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Good for you! That's the spirit, girl :thumbsup: He's certainly provided us with a lot of laughter!
    I did! Each rant got wilder than the one before....you could just tell he was absolutely foaming at the mouth with anger...t'was so funny :D
    I truly feel for you, you old bat :p Don't lose all hope....there are plenty more rats where Khaled is (near Gafsa), now that we have fame over there.....perhaps you could try to hook King Kong of Gafsa! :D
    Me tooooo!! I swear, if that pic had gone in the paper, I would have been in agony with the laughter :D

20. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

A thin teeny weeny rat with the looks of an old lesbian. Who the hell would send him money..? He 's got the hopes hhhh

21. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

hahaha :D:D:D:D:D

dalia hantzi and Masha like this.
  22. dalia hantzi

BUT HEIDI ,HE S SAYING HE S SALMEN SAHRAOUII !!!

Heidi likes this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oof course he says that. I did my own research :cool:

dalia hantzi likes this.
  24. Mango Chutney

He's not Salmen. He saw Salmen appear in the gallery and used that name as a cover to ask more members for personal details, it was very easy for him to pretend to be an outraged Salmen. Let's be honest, he could hardly ask as Khaled! If anybody asks you questions about yourself or other members.....you know nothing ;) Khaled is getting desperate....God only knows how many personalities he has now :rolleyes:

Actually, perhaps we could help @dalia hantzi out here....we can give our own personal descriptions here:
    I am Mango, I am a thirty five year old, nightclubbing, alcoholic mother of two. I am an English woman from Scotland. I have six dogs, six cars and a hefty bank balance. My penis is nine inches long ;)

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango is right, Dalia :) It looks like Salmen himself is still unaware, that he has a thread here ;)
    Khaled Akrout also put that post in the Sud Tunisien News, where he mentioned your name and the names of your friends :

Google Translation
    South News posts stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
    stupid womens if you meet them insult them from TLR
    10:13:00 p posts
    We have collected for you a number of women who led the semi-Tunisian man at the site for as long as Lisp and down pictures and information on the Tunisian youth to be calling them Babsh participles
    Hungary are women Taihat not have the Haathm Shi only tampering with the lives of others
    1- xxxxx xxxxxxx
    Married, they have children and they chose to reconsider her life with the young and young Tunisian when he failed to do so reviled returned every Tunisian

2- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Mzh married Btonce and we Mtda'dh any young Tunisian Paorobah gathered relationship

3- xxxxx xxxxxxxx
    This zero-old morality exceeded 45 years and they are still suffering the unit but it did not succeed in establishing a family chose to destroy all families

http://www.sudnews.ga/2017/03/stupid-womens-if-you-meet-them-insult.html

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Masha and Mango Chutney like this.