Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Heidi, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I'm Laura, I'm 73 years old, I have had eleven children, some are my husbands, Some are not, I'm not sure which ones but they all look similar. I love dancing naked with red stilletos, my arthritis has curbed my poll dancing but I never liked wooden polls too much anyway. I have had five breast implants and two vagina enhancements. The hormone treatment is slowing down my facial hair growth, I'm still attractive and enjoy bingo. I'm looking for a Tunisian man aged between 18-99.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Arkady, ijs, mindy and 4 others like this.
  2. dalia hantzi

dalia hantzi Well-Known Member

AAWWWW MY GOOD LORD HERE !!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: TUNISIANS ARE THE MOST SICK MIND PERSONS IN THIS WORLD !!!

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The "revensh" of a rat is not to be taken lightly muaha.gif

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  4. jesuistresreasonable

jesuistresreasonable Member

interesting is, i overheard in a coffeeshop, a lot of the ones with pics here on the "gallery" will now join forces" lol, and make a similiar page abt the womans put them here, imagine all the photo`s they sit on, and just as they`ve been outed here, they will do same, so karma keep rolling, they`ve seen this site "scares" only a few, still a big market, so now they did easy find eachother thx to the contact information you ladies put up in this site, so everyone, soon to be seen, sweet lovely photo`s of you in a gallery as well, or so i overheard..., god speed .....

Arkady likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Goody :D more promotion for the forum Tunisian Love Rats chearledergif.par37.gif

Arkady, Mystery, ijs and 5 others like this.
  6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Our photos are worth to look and admire- in contrast to the gallery of the tunisian freaks-prostitutes.;)
    As to you, @jesuistresreasonable , you should make acquaintance with Khaled may be. His company will be more pleasant for you. You could discuss a lot of questions in the coffe shops.

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Oh, so you have left Norway for Tunisia again? Spending your days in the coffee shop :rolleyes: They can do what they want with my pics, if I cared, I'd have deleted them all from the site.....I deliberately chose not to :thumbsup:
    I just LOVE free promotion for the site! Now that Khaled is helping us to promote the site in Tunisia, I shall focus my link dropping mainly on other countries....all this link dropping in so many countries is exhausting, so Khaled, thank you so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated :love:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  8. jesuistresreasonable

@Liona well, actually i have been seeing some photos, and i must say as a scandinavian /european woman, i was so ashamed on the womans behalf, do not say this replay to everyone(hopefully), but i can`t understand how anyone with respect for themselves can be photographed in that manner. and actually, when u ask directly these men, about bezzness, and you`re awareness of it, they do not mind to answer or share their stories, even with a gawria" and a lot of the womans is actually members here, some r victims, some not, i am a bit surpised tht it seems like no stories from womans needs verification some how, when a relationshi end`s or the man simply loose interest, tht not rattery" imo,and remember once upon a time thee men you all find so ugly looking now, you was all head over heals about. a lot of them still get messages from womans on here, i find it interesting, maybe enough to write about it.... god speed to those who will be outed with photos, cos it was not flattering, and may God protect from any employers to see.... it was shameful...

9. jesuistresreasonable

dear H. you know what pictures you did take, not me.... but let me assure u, the womans here is far more busy with the tunisians still, than they r with u, and for a cool chick as yourself, my whereabouts does not interest u, let it go,but right now, im in cloudy central london, (near st, christopher square in the best pizzeria ever) just rerouting an ip adress,

10. Mango Chutney

Oh, I'll bet you are :D:D
    Yeah, sure you are :rolleyes: Welcome to my city!! It's a bit chilly today, but I'm sure you'll be nice and snug in your pizza place. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Mystery likes this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I think you meant women, who share their stories. No one bezzness man never answer in adequate manner. But some men come here to show their lack of culture and common sense.
    Don't understand what you mean with gawria.

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

If you will look carefully, you could easy find a lot of photos of freak men just, no one women in that manner.

Do you think it's not rattery, when the man uses the woman for his own pleasure, and after he just kickes her out and says "his interest is over"?

Mostly, the verification is written on the faces of these men.

I still don't understand what is the main idea of your messages here. Do you want to say that women here blame the men without reason?

13. Mango Chutney

In a nutshell, yes, that's exactly her point. That the rats are innocent and that we survivors deserved to be fleeced, raped, beaten countless times until we suffer a miscarriage, locked in the house, controlled, silenced, dictated to, threatened, blackmailed, left scarred, used, deceived, emotionally traumatised etc. According to her warped mindset, we deserved all that we got.
    What I'm trying to understand, is what sort of woman would laugh at that sort of suffering, the death of a growing baby, victims committing suicide etc :confused: What sort of woman comes to a site like this defending rats and bullying victims/survivors? As a woman myself, I can not understand. It is a miracle to me that she (in her various aliases) has not been banned from the site for her spiteful and dangerous comments. When a newbie is vulnerable and emotional, her condescending and spiteful comments are enough to push them over the edge. She should not be on a support forum.

14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Neither do I. Can't understand what sort of woman it shoud be.

Yes, she'd better to visit some rattery forum may be.

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  15. Mango Chutney

A cheap woman, a bitch, a whore.
    You speak like Khaled now. In all the time you've been here, this is the first time I've seen you question verification. I'm sure this is just a coincidence and you are not a friend of Khaled's ;)
    I've put plenty of proof, I've shown my face publicly. For others, this is not an option because it compromises their safety. If admin have doubts, they can and do delete threads and ban members, rats are always given an opportunity to defend themselves. Verification can also be shown to admins via PM, for myself, most of my contribution to this site now is via PM, there is much activity behind the scenes on this site, so who knows what verification has been shown? It's not our business. For myself personally, I give an emotional victim the benefit of the doubt. After a bezness relationship, the last thing a victim needs is to be doubted.

AmberHeart and azucaramargo like this.
  16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Mango, to whom do you explain all this?? To someone who is not able to listen I think. So don't waste your time.

Mystery, AmberHeart and magic like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

I write it for the benefit of any victim that comes here for support. I would hate for any victim to feel their word was not good enough, it would be a spiteful knock back for any emotional, confused and broken newbie. It took me a long time to find the strength to put proof on here, some people never find that strength, but they still deserve our trust and support. I do not write these words for the benefit of Amor/Jesuis....I write them for the benefit of victims, the people that matter....Amor just makes it easier for me to pop these words in :)

Mystery, AmberHeart, Arkady and 4 others like this.
  18. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

she doesnt sound like a woman to me at all.

Mystery, AmberHeart, ijs and 3 others like this.
  19. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

We have suspicion she has never been a woman.

Mystery, AmberHeart, ijs and 2 others like this.
  20. jesuistresreasonable

i see miss knowitall did respond to you already, but she gave u wrong info, gawria, is simply what tunisians call people from northern europe, in the uk, they say foreigners, in france theysay etrangè,so it is really not a bad word, just a designation, wich im sure some of your male friends on this site can agree on.

21. Mango Chutney

It is used in a solely negative manner for cheap, Western women :thumbsup: Amor/Jesuis, could you please elaborate on why you are a member on this site? You question truths, you insult the members and defend proven rats. Why would you want to do this?
    Awww, thank you :love: I just love my new name :)

AmberHeart likes this.
  22. jesuistresreasonable

you r wrong , if u dont believe me, ask anyone with knowledge about this, gawria means foreigner, for female, gawri for a male, origin from darija language, or amazigh if u want. if anyone find my opinion insulting i can do nthing bout, i never did experience socalled rats , im simply just reading and see a lot of stupidity, n throw in my opinion, i never was a softy, n cant really understand anyone who was exposed to this dnt move on, but choose to stay in it, year after year, one tend to move away from traumas and bad experiences, not dig more, and i honestely do not believe every woman on here , and the sob stories, i believe some of them r very borderline truth, simply relationship tht do not work out, a lot of the tunisian mens, r big liars n users, yes, but so r the womans in cases, n as i said b4, and as u have said yourself about u, u did see it all, but u chosed to wait until the shit did hit the fan, n yes, i find tht stupid, i do. weak n stupid. if u n others on this site did use 10% of your investigation on thewomans, u would be surprised, u automatically make assumptions, n when it comes to language, ohh dear, the lot of u speak like u work on the dock`s, so how come u react to words ike kahba, ? cos the womans in tunisia speaking like tht, they r. u let the men responding here get to u, they r still able to have tht power over u, so excuse me for not being like u, i come here when i want to , im not devoting my life, like i said b4, with my coffee or at this hour, a glass of prosecco(do not like the real stuff) u simply must try to understand i do not agree on a lot of the sayings here, n throw in my opinion, im not here to have trophes or become a well known member , but simply to let people see not all womans r weak. n let them read different opinions, u can think of me whatever u like, i really do not care about you, i sleep good at night, n u should too, i wish the best n the rest as well, i just question the womans, cos i know one thing for sure, if it was me being fooled like some here have been, or beaten, i would never ever have pursued a tunisian man ever again, n a lot of the members on this site, still are. some hide behind they wanna out more rats, not my business, thx god, but for me it makes it hard to believe, n with some skills, based on a lot of information given here, these womans r easy to spot. on tht note my dear, i wish u a pleasant evening, prendre soin et insha allah bon reve

23. Mango Chutney

I've never said that. I learned about bezness after I left Houssem, I had never heard of bezness nor love scams. I discovered TLR by accident, just short of a year into the relationship and read a couple of bits about rats asking for money and gifts (no mention of visas). Houssem did not ask for money or gifts, he bought me gifts almost daily, right til the day I left him July last year. At that point, he also hadn't asked for a visa, had never hurt me etc, I believed my rat was different and just logged out. Big mistake, but as I always say: Hindsight is a wonderful thing. There is not a soul on earth that can claim to have never made a mistake. I'm happy to acknowledge my mistake of not logging in again, but do think that justifies the things he did to me? I don't believe it does.
    You know what, after leaving my abusive childhood home, that was my attitude too. I could never understand why these women stayed with men that abused them, I always imagined that if a man ever laid a finger on me, I'd kick his butt and his belongings out the door, I'd hit him back (I've never hit anyone in my life!), I'd take action and have him jailed blah, blah, blah. One day......my imagination suddenly became my reality! I did not do any of the things I'd imagined I'd do and do you know why? Because I loved my abuser, because I believed he was depressed and that I could help him, I wanted my old adoring Houssem back that pretty much worshipped me, I didn't know then that the old Houssem was fake, it was all an act.
    From that moment until now and forever, I understand those women that do not instantly leave the men that abuse them, I now understand how difficult and hurtful it is to walk away. I now support and do not judge these women, I have empathy. I flew back to England on a broken foot, battered and bruised from my shoulder to my foot....and I stillfelt guilty for leaving him. I am a softie....and like it, I like knowing that I have a soft heart....but I have now learned my boundaries. Please, try to have an understanding for these women, support them, do not judge them and speak down to them.
    Really? I think considering the way both yourself and some of the TLR rats speak to me, I am painfully patient and polite, I try to understand. A TLR rat told me the other day that my way of writing is more hurtful than insults....why is this? I think it's because my approach gets into their heads, they don't know how to respond. Don't get me wrong, I can be rude if I need to be, but unlike with yourself, it does not come naturally to me to hurt people by either my words nor my actions.
    Good for you. Let me assure you, after my experience with Houssem, I do not sleep well at night. I don't think you appreciate how difficult it is to recover from the experience of a rat relationship.
    We do not pursue these rats, they pursue us and let me assure you....it will never happen again, I have received quite an education on this site....and l soak knowledge in.
    I wish you had more empathy, more sympathy....I will never understand your lack of heart.

AmberHeart, magic, smiley and 2 others like this.
  24. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I have got your point of view now. Don't forget people are different. There are women "with stale eggs", who, I am almost sure, hardly could be involved with such a ratty stories or even can not understand how it's possible to be hooked by rats. . But there are another women as well.

Speaking about myself I could say,
    TLR shows that situation which happened with a woman is not unique, that such things as rattery exist.
    TLR helps to devalue the figure, image of "hubbi" that woman has grown in her mind. It's very important. I meant most of us saw not real man, but some image of the man made by ourselves. We have been loved this image, sticked to it. (For me it was the main point).

And the most important thing is TLR warns women, educates them. A lot of women come here with the questions about their new admirers, who are obviously are rats.

But after all of course we should act like this :" If you fell, brush yourself down ( made conclusions) and go ahead".:)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

1. I´d be very grateful if you could explain, how new members would get guidiance how to keep the rats at bay, without the help of "old hands" :)
    2. Are you saying that all tunisian men are rats :eek: That is simply not true

AmberHeart, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.