Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

magic

In a nutshell, yes, that's exactly her point. That the rats are innocent and that we survivors deserved to be fleeced, raped, beaten countless times until we suffer a miscarriage, locked in the house, controlled, silenced, dictated to, threatened, blackmailed, left scarred, used, deceived, emotionally traumatised etc. According to her warped mindset, we deserved all that we got.
What I'm trying to understand, is what sort of woman would laugh at that sort of suffering, the death of a growing baby, victims committing suicide etc :confused: What sort of woman comes to a site like this defending rats and bullying victims/survivors? As a woman myself, I can not understand. It is a miracle to me that she (in her various aliases) has not been banned from the site for her spiteful and dangerous comments. When a newbie is vulnerable and emotional, her condescending and spiteful comments are enough to push them over the edge. She should not be on a support forum.
'Tis not a woman, if there was a grain of truth in the photo story, a woman would not be proffered these pics NOR look at them... it is a disgruntled rat using google translate, and why IS it still here ???

magic

you r wrong , if u dont believe me, ask anyone with knowledge about this, gawria means foreigner, for female, gawri for a male, origin from darija language, or amazigh if u want. if anyone find my opinion insulting i can do nthing bout, i never did experience socalled rats , im simply just reading and see a lot of stupidity, n throw in my opinion, i never was a softy, n cant really understand anyone who was exposed to this dnt move on, but choose to stay in it, year after year, one tend to move away from traumas and bad experiences, not dig more, and i honestely do not believe every woman on here , and the sob stories, i believe some of them r very borderline truth, simply relationship tht do not work out, a lot of the tunisian mens, r big liars n users, yes, but so r the womans in cases, n as i said b4, and as u have said yourself about u, u did see it all, but u chosed to wait until the shit did hit the fan, n yes, i find tht stupid, i do. weak n stupid. if u n others on this site did use 10% of your investigation on thewomans, u would be surprised, u automatically make assumptions, n when it comes to language, ohh dear, the lot of u speak like u work on the dock`s, so how come u react to words ike kahba, ? cos the womans in tunisia speaking like tht, they r. u let the men responding here get to u, they r still able to have tht power over u, so excuse me for not being like u, i come here when i want to , im not devoting my life, like i said b4, with my coffee or at this hour, a glass of prosecco(do not like the real stuff) u simply must try to understand i do not agree on a lot of the sayings here, n throw in my opinion, im not here to have trophes or become a well known member , but simply to let people see not all womans r weak. n let them read different opinions, u can think of me whatever u like, i really do not care about you, i sleep good at night, n u should too, i wish the best n the rest as well, i just question the womans, cos i know one thing for sure, if it was me being fooled like some here have been, or beaten, i would never ever have pursued a tunisian man ever again, n a lot of the members on this site, still are. some hide behind they wanna out more rats, not my business, thx god, but for me it makes it hard to believe, n with some skills, based on a lot of information given here, these womans r easy to spot. on tht note my dear, i wish u a pleasant evening, prendre soin et insha allah bon reve
You must have a very boring life to come to a forum that u say u can't relate to .. and give ur spiteful opinion.. and if u don't know about rats , how could u possibly comment on the subject?? It's not a free for all .. nobody is interested in your nasty throw away comments. You are provocative because u obviously have NOTHING better to do ... don't u waste ur time here wen u could be online rattlng mr ?

1. I´d be very grateful if you could explain, how new members would get guidiance how to keep the rats at bay, without the help of "old hands" :)
2. Are you saying that all tunisian men are rats :eek: That is simply not true
guidance they get at some point here, hth is correct, but also a lot of other things, still vulnerable, they get contacted by men all over again, cos they (some at least) still kinda desperate, and in need of convince themselves they were not stupid, and they have a go at it again, sometimes just to show" the one who trished them(even they do not understand maybe he is the one setting the other man in contact with her) they even go to same place, same city, with no shame,(meaning they r seened with various men multiple times, and just think what u think yourself if u see tht, even in your place living, then add in a muslim society) not understand they r being laughed at and unfortunately looked at as whores(just saying, not my opinion) and they r being "haved" again, imo, the experience they had, could not be "scary " enough, but at the same time, still here, writing about their "horror" , tht what i meant with i would never pursued a tunisian man again, hope u did get it now, im not used to explain people by feeding hem with teaspoons, sorry. and you r correct, and we agree upon the fact, that all tunisian men r absolutely NOT RATS, MOST ARE DECENT HARD WORKING, LOVING AND CARING MEN.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
@jesuistresreasonable you do make me smile.

I'm still not 100% convinced you are the loving loyal WOMAN you say you are but whatever ...... me thinks you protest too much at times.

If I was a member of a group of gammblers, I would not expect to find someone there saying "not ALL gamblers are gamblers -

If I was a member of a group complaining about a fault on a certain car I would come here to say not ALL cars are bad.

If I was a member of a group beaten by their husbands I would not expect to find someone protesting that not all wife beaters are wife beaters ...some are nice decent wife beaters!

And if it was a group for alcoholics to find someone protesting that not all alcoholics are alcoholics would seem a little odd.

So honestly why are you still here?
This is a group about women and men who have suffered/been exploited/ tricked/ by BAD TUNISIAN MEN or OCCASIONALLY BAD TUNISIAN WOMEN. BAD ONES NOT GOOD NICE ORDINARY HARDWORKING ONES.

I've known/met five Tunisian men in my life, ONE of them is a liar, cheat, conman, and totally fake person, who has no morals or shame and actually it was his TUNISIAN brother who warned me against him.

.... the other four are decent nice ordinary hardworking family men who don't chase women or try to improve their life by cheating.

I have not as you seem to suggest, felt the urge to jump into bed with the other four, repeat my mistake, find another to prove he was just a bad one, or felt the desire to be exploited again. I am here to report the behaviour of a RAT. If I wanted to report the behaviour of the four good men I know I would go to a site called "Not All Tunisian Men Are Rats".

But I think somehow this will be lost on you. I can already read your next post.... Groundhog Day. Why not start a new site called "All Tunisian men are wonderful". I can see wife's of Tunisians breaking down doors to join that group.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
@jesuistresreasonable you do make me smile. So honestly why are you still here?
If I wanted to report the behaviour of the four good men I know I would go to a site called "Not All Tunisian Men Are Rats".
But I think somehow this will be lost on you. I can already read your next post.... Groundhog Day. Why not start a new site called "All Tunisian men are wonderful". I can see wife's of Tunisians breaking down doors to join that group.
like this one ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/janebarwell/

Unbenannt.PNGkkk.PNG

yes im sure you do, a lot of the same members as here i can see ;) even you, so you can "spy" lol, i feel the greatest pity for you darling, u r one sorry excuse of a woman, ?) u r just like the rats u describe here, u talk when they r vulnerabe, feed them with a lot of shit, to the extent they believe all u say lol, in the end , they get your bitterness... n u got yourself the attention u crave, n feel better from others misery, im shocked they did not see u for who u r, also still wandering the fields of tunisian men loool u r one funny thing

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
yes im sure you do, a lot of the same members as here i can see ;) even you, so you can "spy" lol, i feel the greatest pity for you darling, u r one sorry excuse of a woman, ?) u r just like the rats u describe here, u talk when they r vulnerabe, feed them with a lot of shit, to the extent they believe all u say lol, in the end , they get your bitterness... n u got yourself the attention u crave, n feel better from others misery, im shocked they did not see u for who u r, also still wandering the fields of tunisian men loool u r one funny thing
I am not a member on that fb :D https://www.facebook.com/groups/janebarwell/

tipme

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Bloody hell, well that's a very honest statement from a rat! Collect needs changing to scam and then it's perfect. He didn't get his $5000 yet then.....coz that definitely isn't London :D:D:D
Or he collected some money and decided to travel? Whatever, he no longer sounds like the polite misunderstood poor desperate boy who was profusely apologising for asking someone for 5k

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
It still looks like Qatar in that photo. He said he was unemployed in those screenshots, so I don't imagine he saved $5000 since this thread started....unless he had a little help ;) He gets no pity from me, that begging was outrageous!

ijs

she doesnt sound like a woman to me at all.
Not at all
i must say as a scandinavian /european woman
Nor a Scandinavian
god speed to those who will be outed with photos, cos it was not flattering, and may God protect from any employers to see.... it was shameful...
What European employer would fire a woman for "what kind of photos?" Now, in Tunisia . . . ..
We have suspicion she has never been a woman.
;)

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
A con man.....who can be found also outside of Tunisia.
Yeah, but this one is Tunisian....just happens to have moved to Qatar in his search for easy money. For sure, conmen are everywhere, but this site is solely about Tunisian bezness, regardless of the country the Tunisian may be living in.

Arkady

Fishing? There's probably a victim hooked on the end of that rod!
Bloody hell, this rat does not beg in a subtle manner :eek: He just outright begged! They must be getting really desperate to beg so shamelessly....bezness must be really struggling. She did not get the token declarations of undying love or a marriage proposal? He is outrageous! It says he doesn't work, so he must have just been at that hotel fishing for victims :confused: Desparado!
I had one lay it on thick then hit me up for an iTunes gift the next day. Can we say desperation?

Top Bottom