Salmen Sahraouii - disgusting begging online rat - with sidekick Khaled Akrout

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Heidi, Mar 11, 2017.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

'Tis not a woman, if there was a grain of truth in the photo story, a woman would not be proffered these pics NOR look at them... it is a disgruntled rat using google translate, and why IS it still here ???

Masha likes this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

It isn't!

azucaramargo and Masha like this.
  3. magic

magic Well-Known Member

You must have a very boring life to come to a forum that u say u can't relate to .. and give ur spiteful opinion.. and if u don't know about rats , how could u possibly comment on the subject?? It's not a free for all .. nobody is interested in your nasty throw away comments. You are provocative because u obviously have NOTHING better to do ... don't u waste ur time here wen u could be online rattlng mr ?

Masha likes this.
  4. jesuistresreasonable

jesuistresreasonable Member

guidance they get at some point here, hth is correct, but also a lot of other things, still vulnerable, they get contacted by men all over again, cos they (some at least) still kinda desperate, and in need of convince themselves they were not stupid, and they have a go at it again, sometimes just to show" the one who trished them(even they do not understand maybe he is the one setting the other man in contact with her) they even go to same place, same city, with no shame,(meaning they r seened with various men multiple times, and just think what u think yourself if u see tht, even in your place living, then add in a muslim society) not understand they r being laughed at and unfortunately looked at as whores(just saying, not my opinion) and they r being "haved" again, imo, the experience they had, could not be "scary " enough, but at the same time, still here, writing about their "horror" , tht what i meant with i would never pursued a tunisian man again, hope u did get it now, im not used to explain people by feeding hem with teaspoons, sorry. and you r correct, and we agree upon the fact, that all tunisian men r absolutely NOT RATS, MOST ARE DECENT HARD WORKING, LOVING AND CARING MEN.

5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

@jesuistresreasonable you do make me smile.

I'm still not 100% convinced you are the loving loyal WOMAN you say you are but whatever ...... me thinks you protest too much at times.

If I was a member of a group of gammblers, I would not expect to find someone there saying "not ALL gamblers are gamblers -

If I was a member of a group complaining about a fault on a certain car I would come here to say not ALL cars are bad.

If I was a member of a group beaten by their husbands I would not expect to find someone protesting that not all wife beaters are wife beaters ...some are nice decent wife beaters!

And if it was a group for alcoholics to find someone protesting that not all alcoholics are alcoholics would seem a little odd.

So honestly why are you still here?
    This is a group about women and men who have suffered/been exploited/ tricked/ by BAD TUNISIAN MEN or OCCASIONALLY BAD TUNISIAN WOMEN. BAD ONES NOT GOOD NICE ORDINARY HARDWORKING ONES.

I've known/met five Tunisian men in my life, ONE of them is a liar, cheat, conman, and totally fake person, who has no morals or shame and actually it was his TUNISIAN brother who warned me against him.

.... the other four are decent nice ordinary hardworking family men who don't chase women or try to improve their life by cheating.

I have not as you seem to suggest, felt the urge to jump into bed with the other four, repeat my mistake, find another to prove he was just a bad one, or felt the desire to be exploited again. I am here to report the behaviour of a RAT. If I wanted to report the behaviour of the four good men I know I would go to a site called "Not All Tunisian Men Are Rats".

But I think somehow this will be lost on you. I can already read your next post.... Groundhog Day. Why not start a new site called "All Tunisian men are wonderful". I can see wife's of Tunisians breaking down doors to join that group.

ijs, Amira, smiley and 2 others like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

like this one ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/janebarwell/

Unbenannt.PNGkkk.PNG

smiley, Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  7. Laura2014

8. jesuistresreasonable

yes im sure you do, a lot of the same members as here i can see ;) even you, so you can "spy" lol, i feel the greatest pity for you darling, u r one sorry excuse of a woman, ?) u r just like the rats u describe here, u talk when they r vulnerabe, feed them with a lot of shit, to the extent they believe all u say lol, in the end , they get your bitterness... n u got yourself the attention u crave, n feel better from others misery, im shocked they did not see u for who u r, also still wandering the fields of tunisian men loool u r one funny thing

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I am not a member on that fb :D https://www.facebook.com/groups/janebarwell/

ijs, Mango Chutney and Laura2014 like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Laura2014 and Heidi like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry, dear, TLR is the only forum I´m in :)

ijs likes this.
  12. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

13. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Business must be bad Darling, please take your face for a shite

magic likes this.
  14. jesuistresreasonable

look who`s talking about shite lol, u know all about that , ;) age no option for u love looool

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

[​IMG] aka Khaled Akrout

tipme, magic, Masha and 1 other person like this.
  16. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Close the door on your way out

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Update

Unbenannt.PNGäüjh.PNG
    Intro
    Keep Calm And Fuck Everything

18. Mango Chutney

Bloody hell, well that's a very honest statement from a rat! Collect needs changing to scam and then it's perfect. He didn't get his $5000 yet then.....coz that definitely isn't London :D:D:D

fienda, ijs, azucaramargo and 2 others like this.
  19. Laura2014

Or he collected some money and decided to travel? Whatever, he no longer sounds like the polite misunderstood poor desperate boy who was profusely apologising for asking someone for 5k

azucaramargo and Heidi like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

It still looks like Qatar in that photo. He said he was unemployed in those screenshots, so I don't imagine he saved $5000 since this thread started....unless he had a little help ;) He gets no pity from me, that begging was outrageous!

ijs and Heidi like this.
  21. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

Not at all
    Nor a Scandinavian
    What European employer would fire a woman for "what kind of photos?" Now, in Tunisia . . . ..
    ;)

22. juicyfruit

juicyfruit New Member

A con man.....who can be found also outside of Tunisia.

23. Mango Chutney

Yeah, but this one is Tunisian....just happens to have moved to Qatar in his search for easy money. For sure, conmen are everywhere, but this site is solely about Tunisian bezness, regardless of the country the Tunisian may be living in.

Heidi likes this.
  24. Laura2014

They can be found everywhere, especially on cruise ships or hotels in other Arab countries.

ijs and Mango Chutney like this.