Sameh Meftah - Marhaba Beach Sousse

N

nicola louise

blah blah n most importantly bye bye i not want to see any more silliness thankyou

N

nicola louise

Bye bye, my lovely, it's been a pleasure :love:
jog on love..good look in life/love ya gonna need it one day maybe you bump into the people you drain of and then face karma..it happens n your keyboard days will be over my love..sweet dreams nah night karmas coming

deena62

No....Mustapha is on this site because of Nat the player and you are on this site thanks to yourself. Nat the player brought him over here and the conversation would have died out quite some time ago had you not shown up and perpetuated it. Your beef is with Nat the player.

Is Mustapha your husband? Your boyfriend? I'm not jealous as I already have a husband....of many decades, in fact. And he's not anywhere on the internet. But hey...congratulations on your relationship. Mazel tov...I wish you the best.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
This thread has lost me, where did Mustapha come from? He's all over the place now. This thread was about Sam and his deluded wife who left her husband for the rat.

Heidi

Inactive
Eh? So shellycherif was with Mufasa too?? Slightly more confused.com :confused:
No, Nat the player put her question there. Then she pm me if I know him. I said that I did not but asked if it might be Mustapha Sboui, who was indeed mentioned on TLR before. She confirmed it and than asked for him by his real name in a thread....

Mango Chutney

Staff member
No, Nat the player put her question there. Then she pm me if I know him. I said that I did not but asked if it might be Mustapha Sboui, who was indeed mentioned on TLR before. She confirmed it and than asked for him by his real name in a thread....
Ah, ok, I get it now. My poor head...I need more coffee! I wish Mufasa would hurry up and charge his phone, I'm ready for round two. On a positive note, I now have wool and glue.....let the handicraft session begin :D

deena62

So....both Sam from Marhaba and shellycherif both had absolutely nothing to do with this Mustapha. Nat the player jumped on not one, but two totally unrelated places here to ask if Mustapha was a rat....do I have this right?
I have absolutely no idea who elainethebattleaxe is, however. First I heard that name mentioned.

I thought I finally had this straight....that Nicola Louise found out Mustapha was mentioned here and being in a relationship with him, she ran over here to defend him. But...same computer? Now I'm not sure of the sequence of events...or who Nat is or how Nat is related to Nicola or whether the question was truly intended to learn info....or just some sort of troll plot to start an argument.

But all joking aside...what @Heidi wrote is so true. Words of wisdom. We don't know if Mustapha is a rat. His extensive internet presence is but one sign to be aware of. He may not be a rat...time will tell. But neither wishful thinking, arguing with us, or convincing yourself that all the stories here are just fiction confabulated by a bunch of sad jealous women will not change reality. If he is...he is. If not...best of luck to both of you. You just need to be careful. The stories here are true. They may apply to him....or they may not. Wishing they don't or convincing yourself they don't doesn't make it so. Do the smart thing and be careful.

Laura2014

Staff member
So....both Sam from Marhaba and shellycherif both had absolutely nothing to do with this Mustapha. Nat the player jumped on not one, but two totally unrelated places here to ask if Mustapha was a rat....do I have this right?
I have absolutely no idea who elainethebattleaxe is, however. First I heard that name mentioned.

I thought I finally had this straight....that Nicola Louise found out Mustapha was mentioned here and being in a relationship with him, she ran over here to defend him. But...same computer? Now I'm not sure of the sequence of events...or who Nat is or how Nat is related to Nicola or whether the question was truly intended to learn info....or just some sort of troll plot to start an argument.

But all joking aside...what @Heidi wrote is so true. Words of wisdom. We don't know if Mustapha is a rat. His extensive internet presence is but one sign to be aware of. He may not be a rat...time will tell. But neither wishful thinking, arguing with us, or convincing yourself that all the stories here are just fiction confabulated by a bunch of sad jealous women will not change reality. If he is...he is. If not...best of luck to both of you. You just need to be careful. The stories here are true. They may apply to him....or they may not. Wishing they don't or convincing yourself they don't doesn't make it so. Do the smart thing and be careful.
I'm sure there was an American sit com in the eighties called SOAP, this threat is beginning to sound like their convoluted script!

N

nicola louise

And where, pray, did I supposedly post this picture :confused:

View attachment 23812