Sand Castles, nothing was real.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by AmberHeart, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Hello everybody, will try to tell my experience the shorter way possible. I met that man on FB, I was searching for tourist info to North Africa, many male approached trying to “help” and this one in particular made me feel confident because his profile looked neat. So the talk started Only about that trip, later he started texting frequently but i didn’t find it annoying,was nice, polite and respectful. Subjects started to change to the point we became “friends” , confident this was the person I was trusting to visit the place. Now that i look backwards he was asking me things I thought related to the trip but it was a socio economic study. Where to stay, how much to spend, to rent a car... single, married, kids, no kids, Age (I’m five years older than him) talk changed to personal points of view, little by little he texted even at night despite time lag, it happened I was into him, and he said everything would be ok, Tunisia weren’t that strict despite religion. Then the Plan changed it wasn’t anymore about a tourist vacation, but to meet his family. I said ok but I need my hotel near the airport, he “agreed” until few days later started making drama to change the plan into his family home. He introduced me everyone by video call and they looked very nice, cheerful. With time running he got desperate and started to push, it was urgently to make that trip sooner, all the sweet words and kindness or time spent before wasn’t there anymore, it became a conflict. Told him I needed my time to first meet them all and then we could decide if we could go on or not. He started first crying a lot, then with suicidal thoughts, then drinking alcohol (wich was weird, he was saying his family was in deep need sometimes they barely had something to eat) as I dare to ask questions about it he started to turn cold, not texting nor calling as often. I started to change too, becoming worried, sad and made several attempts to leave him. He came back all the times saying sorry, I need u, I can’t without you... but something that made me insecure was noticing he had many women on his fb account, suddenly during the silent treatment periods started to search for him on media and found about eight accounts with different spelling or different pictures at dif ages... all with mostly women. Plus one account with his ex pictures, wich made me feel the worst, I confronted him since he hadn’t post anything about us and my family already knew I was going to meet him and his family, we talked about marriage. It became a big discussion and time later this girl messaged me and showed me he had been sending her all the same messages to her and same promises. Then the game changed he started insulting both of us and scam on us severely. Calling me names like bitch, big shit, whore, slut, millions of fuck you... the kind man once made me fall was gone. Obviously I canceled the trip. And she recommended me to visit this forum in case despite the proofs I had doubts of what was going on. Few days later about four or six he had already post pictures of other woman whom he was supposed to be engaged too. A foreigner ofcourse, after twelve days he appeared sending me messages through friends or fake accounts that he needed to talk to me, they made clear it was urgent, he wanted to make clear if I warned that girl he would post personal stuff from the ex and me, after two days he send message again that girl run away lol and he wanted us to become friends and he was still needing my help to get a visa (any kind as worker or refugee) what the hell does this person thinks.... so beyond having a broken heart and feeling ridiculous, and jealousy or feeling not enough cause he constantly was saying there were better women than me and prettier, beyond that now I’m dealing with his mental game or scam. He ended saying he knew I would spend my life alone, but it’s better than spending even some months with someone like him. It’s not worth it. Avoid by all means to open any door to cynical people, when they give red flags run, they won’t change and they will never be again the person you first met. It was just an illusion. Nothing real. Thanks to the gorgeous ladies that have been providing support.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Mystery, Beverley, Apples and 14 others like this.
  2. AmberHeart

Forgot to mention the plan after marriage was by his request to open a small busssines, a coffee shop and bakery, plus buying a car and renting a home. Yes, guess who was supposed to pay for all that.... :coffee:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Beverley, Mystery, Judithlyn and 8 others like this.
  3. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

These words...Right out of the same manual all rats use.:mad: so predictable that they are so boring:snore:

4. AmberHeart

Yes, the same story. The problem is they get women off guard. And could be mistaken as a life plan, totally insane. What do they do for the relationship? At the beginning sweet words and lots of time then they become other person, only asking and askin. Getting mad when something is out of the script. I bought engament ring and wedding rings, gifts (jewelry) clothes, yet it was never enough and taken as an obligation.

Mystery, Beverley, Judithlyn and 5 others like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Great post, @AmberHeart :) What every girl needs:

giphy.gif

Mystery, Beverley, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well done, Amber.....it can't have been nice writing all that down...you did a good job :love:

Well, he sure is a typical rat! These rats are now so predictable, it would be boring if good people were not being destroyed by them.
    I cannot believe that even after you ended things he wants to remain friends! The same man that cheated on you, called you: Bitch, big shit, whore and slut.....still has the nerve to suggest you help him get a visa, be it refugee or work!! :Evil:
    These people really are completely freakin deluded! He thinks a stranger he has never met (bar on the internet) can still help to get him a visa? Bloody hell...how thick can they be?
    I know the economy is shit, prices have risen etc....but they still have no pride, they still just ask and expect outright! Zero shame :eek:
    A refugee visa, hahaha! What a bloody laugh that is :D

Amber, I'm so glad you listened to the suggestions of the other girl, and came to TLR :love:

Mystery, Beverley, Judithlyn and 8 others like this.
  7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

As long as people fall for their words, they will continue until they get a nap with someone. But there is probably about Tunisia online so people should be very informed about bezness I think, but still there are some who fall into their traps. If someone complains about their bad economy all the time, then it should call a bell or have many foreign connections online, so it's a sign that something does not match

Mystery, Beverley, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

@AmberHeart, well done! I always admire the girls exposing these dicks so quickly.
    Before reading here, I was sure than only my ex rat was very sensitive.:D These ratty cryings..:whistle:

9. AmberHeart

Sometimes it was crying on the phone, others sending pictures crying and others sending videos crying, or showing pills uh saying they were for anxiety but must have been tic tacs (breath savers lol)

Mystery, Beverley, magic and 2 others like this.
  10. AmberHeart

Is that also a warning sign? Men from other cultures or ours haven’t that ease to cry, they contain a lot. Indeed I believed it was genuine he had some emotional problems due to over crying.

11. AmberHeart

Wish I knew better and turned back, now I have no intention at all to visit any of North Africa countries, feel vulnerable.

Mystery, Beverley, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  12. AmberHeart

“FRIENDS” he wants me to “HELP” him with visas for his family quoting him: “ they all need me and they are good people” Obviously first he stated he had personal info and pics of mine. It is BLACKMAIL! Not friendship nor anything healthy

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Mystery, Beverley, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  13. AmberHeart

Always pick a tour group from your home land, lesson learned!!

juicyfruit, Liona and Amira like this.
  14. AmberHeart

Exactly and this person never understood there’s no such thing, thanks to Heidi and Laura’s advice of keep blocking and closing all chances, have been in peace since then.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Mystery, Beverley, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  15. AmberHeart

I’m not being nice :D I’m tired, exhausted of all this going on and at points about to break my nerves. This experience was life changing for the worse, lack of sleep, worried, skipping normal tasks, overthinking. Besides was trying to make a small text cause it could be a magazine. This took a year to reach this point. THEY ARE PATIENT

Mystery, Beverley, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  16. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

He is really doing a number on you along with his family. It’s all totally scripted. They have learnt that women who see men cry may want to rescue them. They have no dignity or pride and will do anything to achieve their end goal. You have to remember, as hard as it is to read it or believe it that you were the throw of a dice. A lucky six. He’s invested time in you and he’s not going to let it go easily.

But never ever think that he had one genuine kind thought towards you. That’s a tough one but I’m sorry it true. We were all easily replaced but they have to start over again with a new one and they are lazy and hate to do that. However with each new victim they learn from the last one and they get smarter.

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

18. AmberHeart

hahahhaa don’t tempt me! When he was at his frikiest point he claimed we hadn’t same God, that was the ultimate insult and to say I was following Satan, surely he was an angel , a fallen one that’s how he knows.

Mystery and Judithlyn like this.
  19. AmberHeart

Yes, this used to be a frequent doubt. After I learned more here. I understand now this is a criminal behaviour not just a man who can’t keep his pants on.

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  20. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They know what they are doing. Do not care before they get what they want

21. AmberHeart

At first he had male and female in a proportional quantity so I saw it normal since it was about tours, then it became almost females but none asking for info and all between 24/35

22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

This is really pathetic. The rats are trying to wake up the compassion to their rotten persons by such cheap ways (and mostly they are successful), but in the same time they have no idea about empathy towards others, and behave so cruel.

23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Mine did it in front of me! The noise, omg....the noise!!! It was like insane wailing at a funeral! Sat on the floor with his arms round my lower legs, wailing, saying "sorry, sorry, sorry" ....tears and snot running down his face :sick: I used to be terrified in case it fell on my feet!
    Honestly, I look back now at those Oscar performances....and I literally laugh :D
    It's embarrassing how low these desperadoes with no pride will stoop for a visa :rolleyes:
    How can they just produce tears at the drop of a hat? They can literally just make themselves cry on demand!
    I put a post on here somewhere, whereby the rat confessed he ate a raw onion before a video call....to make his victim believe he was missing her or something...I can't remember now, but it's on the forum somewhere. Pathetic creatures :D

Mystery, Judithlyn, magic and 4 others like this.
  24. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

You know, it's so funny..first you think your rat , sorry, your love :D is so unique man, so sensitive (my rat said about himself "sensible" meaning sensitive:D), so special, but then it turns out he is just a piece of shit in this whole big shitty pile. And he is not a drop "special", because they are all the same.

Judithlyn, Amira, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGmkou2222.PNG

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018