Sand Castles, nothing was real.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
The rat made a new attempt to contact me, according to the twisted message it’s my fault he acted the way he did. And ofcourse to request for some “help” :D :Evil::Evil::Evil:
When the bank closed its doors, they tried to get in through the windows. Just lock down every avenue and never reply, no matter how tempting. Block and delete is like a meditation mantra. Keep saying it.

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
These rats are really sick. I did see mine again yesterday because we have to arrange some things. Before he came I felt a lot of stress but when he finally came here I was so relaxed and thought what have I been thinking for so long. To me he looked like a scruffy rat with a bad attitude. There was a friend with him who lives in Tunisia but on paper he still lives here so I can still have his health insurance and social security etc. He was registered at his sons house but his son told him he has to go somewhere else. And now the poor man had to rent a house and pay council tax and utilities which will cost him about 600 euro blah blah bla. End of story he asked if he maybe could register at my address. As if I am crazy getting rid of one rat and replace him with another. The most think I am completely crazy. They really have no shame whatsoever.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Laura! Indeed it’s hard, want to tell a few things but it’s better to not engage in discussion with him.
As far as the Rat is concerned where there is talk, even if it’s just berating then there is hope. He may have done the most despicable things but give him the opportunity and he will greet you like a long long friend who is confused as to why you won’t speak to him. Truly, it’s best not to engage at all. It will be like Groundhog Day and it just prevents you moving on.

Top Bottom