Sand Castles, nothing was real.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
You know, it's so funny..first you think your rat , sorry, your love :D is so unique man, so sensitive (my rat said about himself "sensible" meaning sensitive:D), so special, but then it turns out he is just a piece of shit in this whole big shitty pile. And he is not a drop "special", because they are all the same.
Indeed this guy said the same (I hate calling him something mine, nope he is public property) he used to say he was sensitive and being mad he used to say “I am special, better than you I am almost a perfect man, near perfection and you still put distance(meaning not traveling sooner). There are a lot better than you”...How was I supposed to travel sooner with such words?!

Last edited:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
The rat made a new attempt to contact me, according to the twisted message it’s my fault he acted the way he did. And ofcourse to request for some “help” :D :Evil::Evil::Evil:
When the bank closed its doors, they tried to get in through the windows. Just lock down every avenue and never reply, no matter how tempting. Block and delete is like a meditation mantra. Keep saying it.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
When the bank closed its doors, they tried to get in through the windows. Just lock down every avenue and never reply, no matter how tempting. Block and delete is like a meditation mantra. Keep saying it.
Thank you Laura! Indeed it’s hard, want to tell a few things but it’s better to not engage in discussion with him.

Snuggle

These rats are really sick. I did see mine again yesterday because we have to arrange some things. Before he came I felt a lot of stress but when he finally came here I was so relaxed and thought what have I been thinking for so long. To me he looked like a scruffy rat with a bad attitude. There was a friend with him who lives in Tunisia but on paper he still lives here so I can still have his health insurance and social security etc. He was registered at his sons house but his son told him he has to go somewhere else. And now the poor man had to rent a house and pay council tax and utilities which will cost him about 600 euro blah blah bla. End of story he asked if he maybe could register at my address. As if I am crazy getting rid of one rat and replace him with another. The most think I am completely crazy. They really have no shame whatsoever.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Laura! Indeed it’s hard, want to tell a few things but it’s better to not engage in discussion with him.
As far as the Rat is concerned where there is talk, even if it’s just berating then there is hope. He may have done the most despicable things but give him the opportunity and he will greet you like a long long friend who is confused as to why you won’t speak to him. Truly, it’s best not to engage at all. It will be like Groundhog Day and it just prevents you moving on.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
These rats are really sick. I did see mine again yesterday because we have to arrange some things. Before he came I felt a lot of stress but when he finally came here I was so relaxed and thought what have I been thinking for so long. To me he looked like a scruffy rat with a bad attitude. There was a friend with him who lives in Tunisia but on paper he still lives here so I can still have his health insurance and social security etc. He was registered at his sons house but his son told him he has to go somewhere else. And now the poor man had to rent a house and pay council tax and utilities which will cost him about 600 euro blah blah bla. End of story he asked if he maybe could register at my address. As if I am crazy getting rid of one rat and replace him with another. The most think I am completely crazy. They really have no shame whatsoever.
So easy and shameless to expect things be done for them, they do not remeber. All damage they caused and even say it was our fault!! You are right sending him to look somewhere else.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Doesn't he know still it's time for him to go f**k himself?:confused:
He knows but wants to play dumb!! Or maybe he thinks he is the only man on earth and I should kneel to his will. At this moment I feel furious about how easy and fresh he sends messages from several accounts or asks some friends, neighbors or family just to let me know he needs something from me. And to say all that happen was my fault! Would like him to sit on a cactus for real.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
As far as the Rat is concerned where there is talk, even if it’s just berating then there is hope. He may have done the most despicable things but give him the opportunity and he will greet you like a long long friend who is confused as to why you won’t speak to him. Truly, it’s best not to engage at all. It will be like Groundhog Day and it just prevents you moving on.
Loooove this! It is exactly like that! He started the message with “why haven’t you asked about me at all?” :D Should I write the whole novel: you cheated on me, you were planning two weddings same time with me an other lady, all the insults and he just thinks he was never bad to me. And if he said wrong things were just about anger. Things like I would spit on your face or if you were here I would kill you. Just for asking why he was playing with me. Yes, I’m sure he is my closest friend :Evil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom