Sand Castles, nothing was real.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by AmberHeart, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

useful to understand and overcome an abusive relationship with a Rat | pshycopath | Narcissist NOTHING WAS REAL, illusions. Sand Castles. ( thanks Heidi for sharing on other Thread, needed to find it quicker)

2. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

‘Groundhog Day’....Well said, Laura2014....

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Not seen this before...it's great :)
    Her description of flip flopping made me laugh....the irony! :D

juicyfruit, Liona, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  4. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh man !!!! One has to be quite wealthy to afford an exotic bezness hubby these days . The wish list is impressive [​IMG]

Mystery, juicyfruit, Liona and 4 others like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Now, now...remember...we are all millionaires!
    Our government gives us money for free, money also grows on trees, our pavements are made of gold....we have tens of thousands just thrown in the bottom of our handbags!
    What is the purchase of a coffee shop, a bakery, a house and a car to us, hey? It's apparently nothing for us...but it's everything to them :rolleyes:
    These freaks are so damn deluded...I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Mystery, Masha, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  6. AmberHeart

I want to see who is the brave lady to give him all that :D He used to brag about women from many nationalities were there waiting to marry him. :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: A gift from God! Right?:whistle:

Mystery, Masha and Judithlyn like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Not quite the description I'd use....more like thick, braindead, uneducated, delusional twats :p
    And I can understand why! I mean seriously, what woman could resist such charm, such subtlety, such words of romance:
    "I want, I want, I want, you pay, you pay, you pay....if you love me, you buy me this, you dirty whore, you fat cow, you cheap bitch, I luuuuurve you all the world, you best thing in my life, I gonna add lots of 'yong' girls to my FB....I keeeeeeel myself, I love only you"!! :D

Christ, it's no wonder our heads were in such a spin....they literally flipped moods in the same sentence, or as the lady in that video described so perfectly....they flip flopped :D

Mystery, juicyfruit, Liona and 3 others like this.
  8. AmberHeart

:D It’s wonderful that all that bipolar mess now sounds hilarious, time when it used to cause pain is gone <3

9. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Hahaha.....while ordering “pricks”.....Abdelhak needs one for his lazy a** too!!:D

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Judithlyn

That’s can NOT be a Tunisian rat......it has teeth!!!

11. Judithlyn

I feel exactly like you! I’m truly exhausted and finally (the 100th time maybe)...told him very nicely that we are FOREVER finished and I wish him the best. He wrote me back a very kind letter thanking me for loving him and for everything I’ve done for him. That was the last I heard from him! I did write one letter back explaining the facts of what HE had done which brought me to this final point! He never replied! He was using a friend’s phone whom I do not know. He broke his phone in a big physical fight with a neighbor. Before then, he used his mother’s pad. I’m still quite nervous. I’ve read a lot of threads on here talking about how they keep trying to stay in contact with their victims. I’m so much stronger now! It took me many many months to get to this point though! He really had me in a mess physically, emotionally, and mentally! It was horrible! Please keep me strong ladies! Thank you for all of your advice over this past year. Much appreciated!!!

Meis, spartacus, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  12. AmberHeart

Your rat and mine can share, they won’t have problem at all:p

Mystery and Judithlyn like this.
  13. AmberHeart

This guy has the front teeth apparently healthy but everything else has serious cavities, and not exaggerating his smile is like that, his gums show up and the sense of he could bite is imminent. He has some kind of problem that he can’t remain too much with his mouth closed. I used to not care and feel this man is the sweetest on earth. But it’s the opposite, he ain’t perfect yet he dares to insult and humiliate no mercy. Guess it’s my time to give him some taste of his soup.

Mystery, Liona and Brasilgirl like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Freakin fruitcakes....the whole bloody lot of them!
    Something ain't right in the head, the wiring is all out.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I laugh at this stuff now, at how thick, desperate and pathetic they are....and that seems so strange, as what they do is dangerous, life changing, so incredibly and pointlessly destructive....but they are so stupidly funny when you completely understand the scam.
    Mine has that same horsey grin.....and he frequently bit me! Be grateful yours didn't resort to that...it's feckin agony, especially when one tooth is broken!
    They truly are animals :thumbsup:

Vampirecat, Derbygirl, Liona and 2 others like this.
  15. AmberHeart

Indeed he is trying to show you a sweetened face, “oh thank you””oh you have been the best””I made a mistake, hadn’t the intention” all those words were told by my rat too. Never believe him Judy. They say whatever they have to say to keep you attached. If they had true feelings since the beginning they would never dare to do all the horrendous and despicable things they did. A healthy and common sensed person wouldn’t. These guys are like toddler minded yet they manage to manipulate. There’s no need to keep feeling confused or to keep awake all night overthinking where did we fail? We failed giving them chances. But we can correct and stay away from their poison. I am happy and proud to say I can sleep all night again in peace, wich great achievement after months of not being able to. Keep strong and ignore him. Decide better and choose better. Yesterday I read a very sad thread of a young woman (43) three kids, and she couldn’t handle the huge pain of being used and abused. That pain was unbearable.... we can’t let these rats end up with us that way. Not fair. Not only destroy inner peace and health, they indeed can make their victim get so depressed and confused to lead her to death. Not fair.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  16. Judithlyn

I sadly read that too! It broke my heart! I was nearly at her level of despair too! In my family, suicide is the main cause of death! I’ve been aware of it since I was 18 yrs old! That is probably the only reason I never took that path, even though I thought about it a few months ago! I’ve been determined to not follow in my DNA’s footsteps! That is all that saved me! I kept fighting the urge over and over and over! I kept saying to myself that loser Abdelhak will not win!!! I’m still bitter and very angry and very hurt, but I think the love is gone....finally! He really messed up my head! Truly, I really think he is the loser! He’s really so destitute poor! Karma seems to be getting him!

Vampirecat, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  17. AmberHeart

Somewhere I read that men or women who do that are passive aggressive, their intention is to make feel the partner like a belonging and wanting others to look at the marks in order to avoid someone else’s interest. So you are right: like animals. A dog protecting his treat. Suckers.

18. AmberHeart

Always keep the positives as priority, look at your strengths and make him unimportant, turn the table! He was a cute toy at his moment that’s all. You have the power and control to make him irrelevant. Take away from him the place of a man that deserves you. He never was and he never will.

19. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Haha, I feel as though I was being scent marked now! You know...like when a dog pisses up a street light to mark his territory :D
    I told him frequently that I felt owned, that I felt like his possession....so that stuff you said really makes sense :)

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  20. Judithlyn

T
    Thanks hun! That means a lot!!!!

Mystery, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  21. AmberHeart

Big hug Judy. You worth lot more. Make him a last season coat and that’s all. They have no mercy and they act according to their wants not only needs. They abuse because we showed empathy.

Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  22. Judithlyn

Haha...I like that! Actually he is 2 seasons ago coats! I found out about his other victim being a current victim last October....nearly 1 year now! She passed away on May 28, 2017 while that animal was still living with me! He felt nothing, no sadness, and told me, “She’s nothing to me and nothing to us so why do I care if she’s dead?” I swear...that monster said those words! I felt weird cause I felt bad and sad! I only knew of her as his ex at that time but I was sad! He felt nothing! Shows what a cruel psychopath he really is!!! Actually, another red flag which I ignored! I do remember thinking, “ if something happens to me, will he say those same cruel words?” He’s truly heartless!

23. Judithlyn

Personally, I hope the cactus punches their colons! Sorry, I’m still angry today!

24. AmberHeart

Yes, I remeber reading this and brought me to tears. A total dehumanized individual. Cheating level king, he should have remorse, it’s correct he is a psychopath and maybe you ignored the red flags because of shock, you were having a good time and no clue of all his true self. Even knowing it takes time to detach.

25. Judithlyn

I do agree! I remember that feeling of being “owned” “controlled”.....he guarded me 24/7! It was horrendous! I was always breathing a feeling of freedom every time we were forced to part at airports due to visas! It was like a breath of fresh air! He was stifling!!!!

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.