Sand Castles, nothing was real.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They even find justification like my rat said “God has been better to you than to me, you have been blessed more than me, but that’s ok, this is life” so he acted to achieve his goals solely. It can be even God’s fault. :rolleyes:
Ya, all the 'pity me, I have bad life, I am suffering because of my nationality, it's not fair. You are lucky, you have everything because you were born in the right country', blah, blah, blah, give me sympathy, pity me...my nationality is not my fault etc :rolleyes:
Used to do my freakin nut in! I worked for what I have....it was not just handed to me because I am English :Evil: I got sick to death of those pathetic, pitiful tales of self woe :rolleyes:
We had a video on here somewhere by 'The Minge' (named after the Chewbacca coat)....where he too says this crap :D

Laura2014

Staff member
Each word expressed it correctly as it is. No sugar coating, agree with you, the most important is life goes on for us too. We can and must do better. Big hug! Xx
Safe and responsible, yes I heard that a lot. When you come here “ I will care for you”. I will look after you” “ no reason to be afraid here” then left me alone for hours and days on end in a foreign country.

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
Mine did it in front of me! The noise, omg....the noise!!! It was like insane wailing at a funeral! Sat on the floor with his arms round my lower legs, wailing, saying "sorry, sorry, sorry" ....tears and snot running down his face :sick: I used to be terrified in case it fell on my feet!
Honestly, I look back now at those Oscar performances....and I literally laugh :D
It's embarrassing how low these desperadoes with no pride will stoop for a visa :rolleyes:
How can they just produce tears at the drop of a hat? They can literally just make themselves cry on demand!
I put a post on here somewhere, whereby the rat confessed he ate a raw onion before a video call....to make his victim believe he was missing her or something...I can't remember now, but it's on the forum somewhere. Pathetic creatures :D
Eye drops work too.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Eye drops work too.
I think they are big spoiled babies that cry whenever they don’t get their way. Turning on the tears is second nature for them. My rat cried a few times. In my culture a grown man crying in front of a woman is a sign of weakness. And who wants a weak man? It’s different in some cases. Like grieving. But little things, any man with a backbone won’t cry to his girl. I can tell you that He didn’t get the expected response. I just ignored the crying because I didn’t want him to feel embarrassed. He only tried the crying a few times. The last time he cried he told me he was crying. He’s such a wimpy guy. Needs to find himself a big man to take care of him. He definatly does not have enough man in him to take care of a woman.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Funny thing is once we were speaking on the phone and he started a drama as usual and I couldn’t take it anymore and started crying, feeling impotence of all twisted things he was accusing me. And he inmediately said “ohhh, if you’re gonna cry then better to leave you alone. Don’t want to waste time on this” and he hung up and got lost for a week. But when he was supposedly to feel sad, depressed or worried. Sending pics or videos crying or suicide attempts I was supposed to be there 24hrs trying to cheer him up. They expect the victim to leave everything for them but they ain’t gonna waste their time. He gave me hell and humiliation. Tho I stayed having no reason for it, except the hope he would be again the person I knew at the beginning. I paid a big price for that worthless rat. Self esteem, sleep time, anxiety, stress, feeling trapped.

I feel you, this is deranged behavior. I noticed that they like to bring the drama but can't handle confrontation (In other words dish it but can't take it). It's easier to slither away and hide like the cold snakes they are. Mine would do that too. I am the kind of person that is direct and blunt and if I am feeling a way about something believe me you will know it, and I don't think he was use to that. He too would disappear for days or a week in the hopes that I would forget about it and move on, but nope I brought it right back up again first chance I would get until I was satisfied. They count on us for our kindness but there isn't much that can happen if we are looking for emotional support from them, it's a one-way street with them

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
View attachment 53708 Forgive and Forget, a successful formula. Done trying to figure out if he has successfully scammed someone else. Done focusing my energy into a worthless and egoist individual, done losing sleep, he doesn’t deserve that much from me and I do not deserve to become his shadow. Hope someday Justice knocks his door and all other rats that have caused pain to their victims.
Hope and wish all victims recover from the nightmare and find exclusively worthy people through their journey. ❤All of you are an inspiration. Xx

Mystery

Inactive
View attachment 53708 Forgive and Forget, a successful formula. Done trying to figure out if he has successfully scammed someone else. Done focusing my energy into a worthless and egoist individual, done losing sleep, he doesn’t deserve that much from me and I do not deserve to become his shadow. Hope someday Justice knocks his door and all other rats that have caused pain to their victims.
Hope and wish all victims recover from the nightmare and find exclusively worthy people through their journey. ❤All of you are an inspiration. Xx
Well done you, he messed up big time with you.
He could have been happy if he wasn't a loser.
The word loser to a muslim is a big insult
So he was the biggest LOSER.
Sending big ♥♥

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Well done you, he messed up big time with you.
He could have been happy if he wasn't a loser.
The word loser to a muslim is a big insult
So he was the biggest LOSER.
Sending big ♥♥
❤ ❤ Sending more hugs back my dear friend. Can not be thankful enough for your friendship and understanding. You deserve the very best along with your children, may all doors open and have a peaceful life, blessings My Friend!!

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I think they are big spoiled babies that cry whenever they don’t get their way. Turning on the tears is second nature for them. My rat cried a few times. In my culture a grown man crying in front of a woman is a sign of weakness. And who wants a weak man? It’s different in some cases. Like grieving. But little things, any man with a backbone won’t cry to his girl. I can tell you that He didn’t get the expected response. I just ignored the crying because I didn’t want him to feel embarrassed. He only tried the crying a few times. The last time he cried he told me he was crying. He’s such a wimpy guy. Needs to find himself a big man to take care of him. He definatly does not have enough man in him to take care of a woman.
I guess he found his big man.
Having a photo of him and his new boi sent to me. :eek: It’s actually made me feel like a weight has lifted. I’m feeling so done with him. I don’t even feel the slightest bit of attraction or jealousy at this time. No missing him. It’s weird, but he just turned me right off with that photo. I can’t inagine anyone thinking he’d be a catch. I’m just done.

Last edited:

Mystery

Inactive
❤ ❤ Sending more hugs back my dear friend. Can not be thankful enough for your friendship and understanding. You deserve the very best along with your children, may all doors open and have a peaceful life, blessings My Friend!!
Thank you my dear friend may rat man be blessed with syphilis and gonorea. And you find your Prince charming you deserve it.♥

Top Bottom