Help needed Search for this man

Pinomarcelli

Yes he works in the hotel. My sister is with him after a week, the two had sex in the hotel room. Jeztzt it is the big love and for Christmas she flies again. She is in Germany and dreams of future with him.
She spent 3 weeks on vacation to Djerba, got to know him there, in the last week it all happened, he is the best man, so in love she was still never.

Jane

Yes he works in the hotel. My sister is with him after a week, the two had sex in the hotel room. Jeztzt it is the big love and for Christmas she flies again. She is in Germany and dreams of future with him.
She spent 3 weeks on vacation to Djerba, got to know him there, in the last week it all happened, he is the best man, so in love she was still never.
That all sounds bad and she’ll get hurt .. but maybe she’s got to make her own mistakes . Can you show her this website ?

Amira

Rat Expert
I do not know him but I have looked at the pictures and he does not seem good at all. Having sex in hotel rooms is not good especially in Tunisia what would they have done if the police were at the door? They are very strict about being able to live together and it is not acceptable without being married. Do you feel sorry for those who experience this and see the long distance of the kind of man he is? . We others see it but not her

Pinomarcelli

Hi,
Thanks for your messages, have found him on Facebook and he is not exactly nice, there is the German side but there is a lot of cost. If the post should disturb please let me know. She will definitely meet with him about Christmas.

simple

Ratslayer
Apparently ,,the continent of Africa is moving ,due to the melting ice caps and its inching its way toward Italy ,which will become totally underwater eventually,,,I wish it were the other way round <WHY cant Italy move and submerge Northern Africa...These rats need to be gone somehow !!!Mars ,,lets send them to mars .Just tell them ,property on mars is free and the goverment will give them money to stay there..And alcohol grows on trees and cigarettes spring from the ground !! F""king parasite lowlife scum .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Thanks for your messages, have found him on Facebook and he is not exactly nice, there is the German side but there is a lot of cost. If the post should disturb please let me know. She will definitely meet with him about Christmas.
@Pinomarcelli

She is obviously hell bent on seeing him again - the only advice I can give is to be open to her and listen. The rats love nothing more than to play the victim card 'ie you don' t like him, you're jealous' etc.

Drop gentle hints to her - if you go at her saying he's a rat then she will side with him.

Perhaps say you understand but maybe suggest that she reads up a little bit on bezness - sow a seed and it will grow.

MH x

Pinomarcelli

I myself have big abdominal pain in the matter, but have shown her everything, the forum, his facebook page, the verbal abuse against me, she says I love him, no see anything, no matter what happens she wants to see him again

Liona

Rat Expert
Hi,
I wonder if there is a little chance to tell your sister some storiy about how these rats are acting? Like " The friend of my friend has been in such a strange story with a guy from, let's say, Algeria ( aren't you going there? Oh, no, sorry, yours is Tunisia) .." without pushing her, without direct awareness, just to drop an idea into her mind.