Seif/Saif Louhichi/Ouhichi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Debs Warner Louhichi, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Debs Warner Louhichi

Debs Warner Louhichi Member

From Menzel Temime.....
    This man is not to be trusted. He is a manipulator and will do whatever he can to take everything for a better life. He is my husband and has destroyed me with his lies, cheating and has also stolen from me. I adored my husband but he will give you all the charm and then plot his plan to take everything for his own gain.
    PLEASE ladies do not fall for his sweet talk.....he will tell you that he is the best man in the world and you will be sorry to lose him......NARCISSIST that will destroy your very soul. He adores himself above everyone and thinks he is the best thing ever....HE IS CRAP!!!!!!!
    AVOID THIS DISGUSTING LOWLIFE EXCUSE OF A MAN if you value your sanity.

Cydney, Beverley, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome Debs :) where are you and where is the rat?

3. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I told you this,and you blocked me !

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Debs, I hope you'll put Seif/Saif Louhichi/Ouhichi into the gallery :)

Mystery, Lovelylondon and Liona like this.
  5. Debs Warner Louhichi

I don't remember blocking you! Tell me more please

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Debs Warner Louhichi

Thank you Heidi, I have absolutely no idea, he is roaming around somewhere local to me I believe. His new fb profile states that he is in Bath but I can tell you he is not. I have revoked the visa but have had no response from UKVI. Can anyone advise me on how this process is supposed to work please?

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Under which circumstances in the U.K. could ILR be revoked?

There are two fundamental categories of leave to enter or remain the UK: the first is ‘limited leave’, which is where an expiry date is provided on a visa and the time that the holder is entitled to reside in the UK is given an end date. In contrast, ‘indefinite leave’ entitles the holder to an ongoing entitlement to reside in the UK, but that does not mean that it is infinite: there are circumstances under which that entitlement can be lost, or revoked by the Home Office. To be granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR, or Indefinite Leave to Enter, ILE) in the UK generally requires adherence to and consideration under the Immigration Rules, in combination with proscribed periods of unbroken residence and compliance with the law. There are categories that allow indefinite leave to be granted outside the Immigration Rules, but these are reserved for exceptional cases.

The point to drive home here is that ILR is not given lightly, nor can it be taken way as easily as limited leave, such as visas provided to visitors or students. For example, if an individual with limited leave is found to have either attempted, or successfully obtained leave to remain in the UK by means of material deception (where it can be established that the deception happened), then they can be refused further leave and administratively removed from the UK under the Immigration Rules (paragraph 322(2)). Equally, if an individual is found to be of dubious character, for example, by failing to comply with their visa conditions, they can also be refused and administratively removed from the UK under the Immigration Rules (paragraph 322(5)): Immigration Rules part 9: grounds for refusal.

However, where an individual who has been granted indefinite leave has had their leave revoked, it must be done under primary and not secondary legislation. The difference is that primary legislation is the source of legal powers (it determines what can and cannot be done, when and by whom) and it is very difficult to change. In contrast, secondary legislation clarifies the details of primary legislation and is a lot easier to amend, change or repeal. Taking the same example as above, the person with indefinite leave who is found to have either attempted, or successfully obtained leave to remain in the UK by means of material deception cannot be administratively removed from the UK under the Immigration Rules. Instead, they can be removed under section 76(2)(a) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002, but a higher standard of proof is required to take this action. Other reasons for revocation are also included in this legislation: Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002

https://www.quora.com/Under-which-circumstances-in-the-U-K-could-ILR-be-revoked

8. Debs Warner Louhichi

My husband is only on a spouse visa, FLR was due to be applied for in December this year but obviously will not be happening. I just want him out of here now as I am constantly looking over my shoulder which unnerves me. Anyone been in a similar situation and if so how did you conclude this nightmare?

AmberHeart likes this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

10. Debs Warner Louhichi

I have already sent those forms to UKVI along with all the information that identifies him although I do not have an up to date address as he has disappeared. He took out a two year contract mobile phone when he was no longer here siting this address. Will the be able to locate his whereabouts through this method?

11. Debs Warner Louhichi

They*****

12. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

you can also contact these for advice:

https://www.stopukmarriagefraud.com/

https://www.immigrationmarriagefrauduk.co.uk/

13. Debs Warner Louhichi

14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Omg he’s even worse than I thought,I thought he was just an ignorant sheep shagger ,with no intelligence, charm ,or looks,,,,, telling me how good his body was , when he just looked like a fat ,ugly ,bloated pig to me

15. Debs Warner Louhichi

He is a narcissist Magic, he loves himself more than anyone and things he is gods gift to women. Always preening himself in the mirror and has total disregard for anyone else's feelings. Hell yeah, he was full of bullshit in the beginning and me being an idiot believed him. Throughout our marriage it became apparent that nothing I did was good enough, he wanted a bigger car, a bigger house and all of his money to himself. I had a few health issues at the time which are now resolved thankfully which put extra pressure on the relationship.
    I just hope he gets his comeuppance now, ship the bugger back!

16. magic

magic Well-Known Member

He used to talk to me after my rat experience in 2015 ( can’t remember how I ‘ met ‘ him on here though) He was very sweet at first,and seemed to genuinely care ,as a friend.For a long time he wasn’t ‘ ratty ‘ at all ,but did say he wanted to come to England.He sent pics with various animals,and pics of his family,also pics of him in the sea :rolleyes: He knew I wasn’t interested,but started to be a bit suggestive,and asking for a chance...
    I said definitely not ! He then tried with a friend of mine ( another blonde,I presumed this was his ‘ thing ‘ ) she wasn’t interested,but he became a bit stalky with her too . He then met you and blocked me ! He must have got a new account and I could see he’d married you. I messaged you,because he was STILL hassling my friend.... you believed me at first,,, but then he came on and said I was jealous and lying :p:rolleyes:and that he adored you :whistle:and I was promptly blocked!

17. Debs Warner Louhichi

Oh I remember now! He was the one that blocked you via my mobile, he blocked a lot of people without my knowledge which I now know. At that stage he never gave me any reason to disbelieve him but looking back now it has been me that has been the fool. This year particularly, he was glued to his mobile all the time, would not even sit in the lounge with me in the evening and told me he was looking for a job. I even caught him out a few times, but nobody has messaged me to tell me otherwise. He even blocked me from seeing his posts on fb! That's when the alarm bells started to ring big style which did cause arguments between us, naturally. I KNEW he was up to something! He is just a pig who will continue to do this to anyone gullible enough to believe him.
    The way he ended it was horrendous, just too painful to put on here but I can pm you.
    I just hope that his current beau or any future lady that gets embroiled with him has a brain cell to check him out on here first and then RUN for the hills!

magic, juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and a Tunisian Love Rat :Evil:

Unbenannt.PNGcswa.PNG

Mystery, Miss mugg, Bianca and 8 others like this.
  20. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

21. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The fat moron better watch the kickstand before taking off in his flip flops :coffee:

äl.PNGukh.PNG

Mystery, juicyfruit, magic and 9 others like this.
  23. Debs Warner Louhichi

If anyone can enlighten me on this scheming toad with past experiences I would be very grateful to hear from you to enhance my case put to the Home Office Intelligence team to remove this scum once and for all from our beautiful country.

Mystery, Bianca, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Omg....the flip flops!!!!! This pic made my day!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

25. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

not just to you hun… I see a fat ugly bloated PIG too x

Bianca, juicyfruit and yougogirl75 like this.