Seif/Saif Louhichi/Ouhichi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Debs Warner Louhichi, Sep 18, 2018.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

:p:D:p:D

Brasilgirl likes this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

If you want to talk please feel free to message me ,I can feel your pain hun. I remember thinking ‘ how did he get a beautiful woman like you ‘ ? And for him to do this to you proves he is seriously deranged

3. Debs Warner Louhichi

Debs Warner Louhichi Member

Can I message you here privately or on fb? :)

4. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

So it seems on my facebook I have some people turning their back on me with no real rhyme or reason. I guess my ugly tunisian rat had something to do with that. Too bad he could not be using his time wisely working or making a positive impact on his life. So all I have to say if anyone believes that I am "crazy" and a "bad woman" are not worth my time anyway. I am not the problem , normal people don't go around waging campaigns to destroy others. I must have hit a nerve somewhere in the ugly tunisian rats mind and he will never forget me. I am really glad I never sponsored him here what is a campaign to discredit me in ways he can now could have been more devastating if he was here in Canada. I can only shudder to imagine what else he could have done here in my country if this is the kind of thing he has already done to me at a distance, my son and I don't deserve to be put through that. If anything I am a symptom of what this ugly tunisian old rat put me through of course I will have a few psychological issues because of the rat's abusive behaviour but it shows I am a normal person who became strong and I am a survivor. I know what I am and his opinion of me will never change that.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Either x

6. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

By turning their back on you are they saying bad things about you? It almost impossible to block family and save face, but you can temporarily deactivate your Facebook account for a while. The rat won’t be able to get to any more of your contacts and they won’t be able to say things that hurt you. When you deactivate, you still have messanger. It can be deactivated separately. So you can still talk to the people you choose.
    You can set up a new Facebook with a new email and add yourself to any news and groups you wNt to follow. Use a nick name that the rat doesn’t know for both the account name and email. Then get on with your life. Ignore comments about him completely. Wait at least a few months before deactivating your Facebook if you feel you must. He can't harm you if you can’t see him. And people who side with him without talking to you about it were not ‘with’ you in the first place. Sorry to sound harsh.
    You may need to do the same with your son. It’s bad, I know, but tell him you have been hacked at it’s what you have to do.
    If you need help with deactivating, just google deactivate Facebook and you’ll see steps for both temporary and permanent.

7. yougogirl75

Thanks Brasilgirl for the helpful advice, I decided to deactivate my facebook profile the secondary one that i have family and few childhood friends on I also did a report as to why I deactivated my account and that is when I described briefly the issues. I have made many reports on this charlatan tunisian rat, you would not believe the lengths at which this rat has tried to control me, various facebook profiles some are changed from his name to a woman's name with a woman's pic back to another name how facebook allows this even when various reports were made is astounding. He seems to be smart in this respect but not smart enough to fool me in regards to getting him a visa to my country. I have been successful with a few facebook profiles that he has had getting them off of facebook but it is so difficult even with all the proof to get his major profiles off of facebook. Tagged.com is a scammer's paradise, funny how a picture may offend someone and be taken down but a scammer like him can get away with so much. I do believe that it is true that those who side with him and talk bad about me without knowing me were never with me in the first place that is not harsh to say it is true and so I am okay with that.

AmberHeart, magic and Brasilgirl like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

I had only one Facebook and I deactivated it. Eventually I deleted it permanently, with all my conversations in messanger, everything is now gone. I found I didn’t need it. I was wasting far too much time reading posts and chatting with friends about nothing. So now my friends just call me on the phone, or I call them. It works for me. Maybe after a while I will set up a new account, but for now I like it this way.

9. yougogirl75

I know I keep the messenger in case of legal reasons for divorce etc. and to save to show facebook when I make a report about him. It does make me depressed, it seems like a playground for tunisian love rats to roam freely to cause devastation to other people's lives. I also have changed life insurance policies etc. to make sure he never gets another red cent off of me. We have been estranged for 10 months, during that time he was trying to go back and forth to get reactions from me, to control me and still hangs on to me even though he has been making contacts and romancing online with others. As more time goes by the worse he gets but he knows I will never give in to him, even giving my last breath I won't give in. This has to be the worst relationship I have had ever, it is a special kind of evil this rat had for me to feel the way I do for this charlatan impostor tunisian rat and I don't hate on people easily neither. This long nasty nightmare with my rat gets me thinking of a quote I seen today and here it is.

10. Brasilgirl

You’re welcome.

yougogirl75 likes this.
  11. Brasilgirl

I’ve never hated anyone until I found I hated my rat. He hurt me so bad emotionally. I’m still messed up, but getting better.
    It is a nightmare and it will end.

12. yougogirl75

Yes, I can say I never hated anyone as much as this one for the same reasons. I know this sounds crazy, but I would give anything to erase the pain he inflicted on me. I have never ever in my life seen or imagined how evil and destructive one person can be until I met that one. I may not be the most perfect person in the world and I don't pretend to be, and I will apologize when I am wrong but I never ever met anyone like this before and I doubt I ever will meet anyone as cruel as the ugly old tunisian rat.

13. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Yougirl you are way better than that disgusting rat.

14. yougogirl75

Thanks Snuggle, you sure make my day!

Snuggle, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  15. Debs Warner Louhichi

Add me as a friend on fb hun :)

16. Debs Warner Louhichi

Yougogirl75......Im so sorry to hear that you are being victimised by the stupid twat....dont forget that is what they do at our expense. I have lost count of the times I was being labelled as 'jealous' or 'crazy' when I was in fact right all along! It certainly destroys you as a person, I felt ugly, old and worthless and Im just crawling out from the depths of hell now, slowly but surely. You had a lucky escape hun.......and thankfully I rented my home which has enabled me to have a roof over my head when he f***ed off into the depths of the UK with no warning. I am sure he has made me out to be the bitch from hell and if that is what his family think of me I will have to live with it. I just wish they knew the truth about him. May as well be honest and let you all know what he did.....got me arrested for domestic violence! I have never been arrested in all my years, I was terrified and not only was I grieving for my husband but had that charge hanging over my head until it was thrown out of court. I very nearly lost my job as I need an advanced DBS clearance, he did not give a shit!!!!
    He lied to the police too.
    Rot in hell you big fat rat!!!!!!!

17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

They do :Cry: They all know...they just don't care, as long as the goodies come their way.
    Who cares what his family think of you, what my rats family think of me, etc....they are pimps and prostitutes...so hardly in a position to judge us :thumbsup:
    Let them think what they want, it's nothing to us anymore....not now we see the truth.

I never would have had my rats bank worker father, his beekeeping mother, nor his customs officer brother down as pimps, but that's exactly what they are....they sold their sons body to me for a visa, even though they were not short of cash.
    Potato Head's family did the same....so let them think what they want about us, in their warped, deluded, twisted heads....their opinion is worth less than their flip flops.
    Bloody unbelievable how many of these bastards do this, solely so they can gain pity and play HR cards :rolleyes:
    What the hell is wrong with our stupid authorities, believing this shit, wasting tax payers hard earned money on taking these lies into a court room? :rolleyes:
    Ya....I'll second that :love:

18. yougogirl75

i know the same here, he even has posts on facebook about how jealous and crazy i am and some words to make people think I am really in love with him and jealous of anything and everyone blah blah blah just nonsense the opposite is true. My ugly old rat use another Canadian woman who apparently is a social worker with similar education to phone me and bother me about how great he is and how he loved me and when I resisted listening to her I got told I need to see a doctor because I am crazy, I told this woman that he was lying and I could not believe how insistent she got it was like she was getting paid to do this it was really screwy. Anyways I told her I never asked her for her advice and she flipped it on me and said I was the one who asked her for her help to get back together again with him???!!1 You see they even flip it to the opposite and say you don't care when you don't pay attention so it is a lose-lose situation. I don't give a care what they think or say they have a mentality that is so against women anyways its best to leave it all behind and start over which I have been doing.It does affect a woman psychologically all this gaslighting, blaming and the constant back and forth when they feel you are not enough, really screwed up in their heads. I seen that on 90 day fiance that they can use a clause of domestic abuse and get their green card quicker and then also have the one who sponsored them arrested for something that never happen. I really feel for you Debs, here you were helping him out and look how he repaid you really evil on his part. Rot in hell for all these evil rats and their families hell bent on making a woman's life a living hell, Tunisia is going down in more ways than one.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

My rat did the same, he started publishing against me on fb so all his new potential victims could see I was the crazy one. Randomly started to text me nonsense and he used those texts to “demonstrate” I was replying mad out of nothing. They have these litttle sneaky ways, that eventually they indeed cause mental harm. Feeling heavyweight and depressed. Later as nothing had happened he used to send other people to tell me I wouldn’t believe how much he loved me. His last argument when I rejected going back to him was “ I gave you many chances because of love but you didn’t deserved them” “you will spend the rest of life alone” “ I will choose my one” All of them are soulmates, same dirt.

20. Mango Chutney

That is the token smear campaign of a narcissist. It gets you down, you seem to spend your whole life explaining no, I didn't do that, no, I didn't say that....but so many people don't believe you, because a narcissist is so convincing and we seem too defensive......this makes it even easier for them to 'prove' that WE are the crazy ones, not them.

It is a vicious thing to put people through....I seem to have been the victim of my narcissist mother's smear campaign my whole life.
    All you can do, is ignore it....it's the only way to deal with a narcissist, as the more you defend yourself, the more attention they get, the bigger the next lie gets.

It's very cruel. Speaking for myself, I can honestly say....it's cost me a lot of people.....and that kinda hurts.
    My thinking is, if they don't know us well enough to not believe the lies....then they deserve no place in our life anyway....but that doesn't make it any less painful.

21. Debs Warner Louhichi

OMG my friend has just shown me another picture, updated profile picture on the dreaded fb. I am sad, he is either shagging a pie shop manager or has taken to the booze. Or maybe a kentucky/burger king woman who can cook nothing more that egg and chips lmfao. Dreadful.

Mystery, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

I wanna see!!! :D

Who ate all the pies?
    Who ate all the pies?
    You fat bastard,
    you fat bastard,
    YOU ate all the pies......

:D:D:D:D

23. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Mine used to manipulate me into thinking I was the loser! He'd show me no affection when he felt wronged by me. He'd tell his friends in his native tongue that I was worthless and not smart and laugh at me to my face when when I reacted. . He'd tell me I needed to be a good wife to him and cook and clean and I when I did it was never good enough. I had to submit to him sexually and he would call me a whore in my ear... Once he told me I needed to screw my professor while in an esteemed college to get better grades because so much of my time was spent studying. He broke me down... took years to get my self worth back.

24. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Mine would want me to tell him all my friends want to sex him. He had a big ego thought he was God's gift.. I don't know how we take so much crap from these rats.
    Why do we allow them to manipulate us so much.
    They are all narcissists

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member