Selouane rat Rachid K

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Hi,
    This man your niece is talking to does sound suspicious to me.
    I attend university in the US and I know a few Muslim girls and some girls who’s families imigrated from India years ago. All these girls I’m talking about are US citizens themselves. They tell me that Muslim men and men from India seek them out on social media for marriage so they can immigrate to the US. These men think that because the girls are of similar faith that they stand a better chance of marriage.
    But when they do marry they let down their mask and the poor girls literally go through hell. Sometimes the mask stay on until the man has his family move over as well. The girls basically become slaves to these men.
    Your nieces man may not be that bad, but a quick marriage is very suspicious. She should be very careful.

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome, As @Brasilgirl has said, it’s not uncommon for rats to seek Muslim women living abroad. There are some members here who are Muslim.

A lot of red flags;
    He found her on line
    Talked about marriage early
    Has other foreign women he talks/talked with
    Openly wants to leave his country.
    Talks to her about a visa to the USA

It’s very likely if you searched you would find him on a number of dating sites.
    Are they of similar age?
    Is he employed/ educated
    How much research has he done about emigrating?

Mystery, Sofia_G, Liona and 2 others like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Sofia and welcome :) There are lots of morocco rats with this name on fb. Please put a picture and fb link here. He is a rat. Since
    TLR is a forum about tunisian love rats, I don't think that anyone here has heard of him yet ;)

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

All the characteristics of Rachid Khalloufi you wrote about are rat behavior :whistle:

Please read this
    I am divorcing my Moroccan husband of 7 years and although it took me the last 3 years to get the courage to end it as I was just very unhappy in the marriage (my husband was nothing like the man I thought I had married from morocco once he was here) he was always nice, polite, cordial (great at customer service) we also worked together in my business for 4.5 years he never wanted to go do anything accept hang around the house or sleep. Prefered to stay home and cook meals and we rarely ate a meal out it was basically no fun at all and I felt like I was going to die!

Anyways...a Moroccan friend of mine gave me this advice which shocked me! he urged me to listen to him and believe him and said he tells American women this all the time but they rarely listen until it's too late and than they cry to him that they should have listened! his advice...Do not marry any Moroccan man especially if he is younger.

he said it is well known in morocco that the men lie to women to get a visa, than (maybe what my husband did to me) they will try to do things to make their wife unhappy so she will divorce them so they will be free. He said they will tell you anything and they practice learning what works to make women fall in love with them.

He said no Moroccan man wants an olfpder wife unless she is rich so he can get her money and if she is older iphe will wait to get her wealth. He said they all want a virgin wife from morocco. He kept apologizing for telling me this and for what I went through with my husband but he was very adamant about it. He said it makes him feel bad because he see' sit all the time and it is a disgusting tradition his people are known for. I was sickened and of course I am heart broken but it makes sense to me now. My husband whom goes to the mosque all the time and was very jealous of me....is looking for sex on craigslist lol (does not know I get the messages) [​IMG] and he is a completely different guy than the one he was in front of my face! It's shocking! I just hope I save someone else even one woman from wasting 7 years of her youth. I know no one whom is still with their husbands from when I was on here years ago. if it's too good to be true...guess again....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/t...t-gave-me-some-adviceyou-may-not-like-it-tho/

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Why would he give up a law degree I wonder? His chances at obtaining a visa to any country are significantly reduced if he does not have any qualifications and especially without a job. Perhaps he thinks he can get a visa purely by marriage. Maybe he’s been watching 90 day visa?

He doesn’t really have anything to offer her. I imagine he’s asking her to go there to marry him?

Often the wider family are in on the scam as well. Has she asked him about the other women on his social media. Strongly suggest you screenshot their names before his pages are customised so she can’t see who his friends are.

Some gentle enquiries with the other “female friend” wouldn’t hurt. In Muslim countries checking out the potential husband is a pre requisite to marriage.

Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Do you have proof that he ever did study law ;)

Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  11. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Welcome hun....and I’m so sorry to burst both of your bubbles, but that dude is a RAT! Everything you say proves it! I’ve lived it for 3 and 1/2 years! Tunisia/Morocco/Libya culture do not tolerate what you stated! It is against their culture and social norms! Get your family member away from this monster as soon as possible! Her future truly is at stake! They are low life pigs, vermin, abusive, and will give her physical, mental, and emotional torture unlike anywhere in the world! They are truly vile disgusting monsters! I’ve seen it! I’ve lived it! I was one! Please save her! Run! Report him to every Embassy in Tunis, the FBI, England's Home Office, the CIA, and Interpol! Best wishes!

Brasilgirl and Lovelylondon like this.
  12. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

Hahaha yes I noticed the abnormally high followers he has, not sure how he find all these people. Its probably that follow and follow back method Myspace users use to do(remember that?! Haha), he currently still lives there.

Brasilgirl and Liona like this.
  13. Judithlyn

Brasilgirl, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  14. Judithlyn

I
    In their culture, they will NEVER accept another woman with children! He’s a f***ing RAT! Run run run!

15. Judithlyn

16. Judithlyn

I have zero children also, but a fat rat was after me for 3 and 1/2 years! His entire f***ing family was in on it! Disgusting bunch from ElHamma, Tunisia! It’s shocking what they do and how they behave! They are mentally ill and the crossbreeding between 1st cousins has damaged their DNA/RNA! They really are sick and deluded but do not understand it!

AmberHeart likes this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi Sofia (one of my favourite names...and the best spelling!), welcome to the forum :)
    Well....there can be no doubt that he is a rat...now to get your niece to accept this too :Cry:
    Religion is no barrier, the only necessary requirement is that the victim lives in a different country...where money is apparently handed out for free :rolleyes:
    If you read around this site, you will find other Muslim victims, as well as victims that have converted to Islam for the rat....it makes no difference...they will be used and abused just the same.
    Honestly, nothing matters in terms of religion, colour, age, shape, size, gender, married, divorced, single, kids blah blah...the country matters, nothing else.

I'm very curious about this law degree, and in all honesty....I don't believe it for one moment :D

Liona, Sofia_G, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  18. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

My rat was doing that, he was adding a lot of young American girls with babies. I firmly believe he thought they were easier target and to use his sweet words promising marriage to them too and a family for their babies. His previous (before me). ex had a baby and he used that tactic with her.

Liona and Sofia_G like this.
  19. AmberHeart

Egypt too.

Liona likes this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What kind of connections to Tunisia does he have?

21. Judithlyn

Yep, Egypt and Turkey too! I am very skeptical of Arabs now and I’m so sorry to even say those words! Thoss morons use westerners though! Why? Why?

Amira, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He probably travelled there to hop onto a boat from the Tunisian coast :D
    My rat did it the other way round: Tunisia to Morocco.
    I had wondered this too....meant to write it in my post, but the curiosity over the law degree took precedence :D

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  23. Judithlyn

L
    lawyers in refugee ships...now that is a new one! Only that can be thought up by a real rat! Thoss moron losers are creative! Idiots!

AmberHeart likes this.
  24. AmberHeart

is it possible to get a job with a law degree from Morocco or Tunisia in USA-Canada-Japan? Maybe at international commerce area.

Judithlyn likes this.
  25. AmberHeart

Give her time and not to rush on marriage, she can observe better now that she has some clues. Having interest in foreign women or in this case same faith but only women living abroad it’s a red flag. It is legit they want a better life and to raise their standards, but they could do it on their own effort. Getting degrees and acquiring qualifications, but they seem to find easier to just marry a girl from their dream land. The table would be already set, what else is he going to provide to that marriage? His pretty face? Make sure he respects you and love you. Why adding many women? if he already is with you and asking you to marry him.

Judithlyn, Sofia_G and Mango Chutney like this.