Selouane rat Rachid K

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

This is ordinary rats' trick. They are doing this always "No account-no problem". But later they could be back to old accounts. Imbeciles.

AmberHeart, Sofia_G and Judithlyn like this.
  2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Yep, they also don’t remember the passwords of “old accounts” either until they feel you won’t look at their phone any longer! Voila... the forgotten account is back! Aren’t they a bunch of really low IQ idiots?

magic, Jisela, Sofia_G and 1 other person like this.
  3. Judithlyn

Who cares if they read about it here? I decided their claim to fame is so earned and justified....I am happy to “name and shame”! Who is it? Is he already in the gallery? Is it Abdelhak? Hahaha...Probably...I would not be surprised! Don’t protect any rats! They’ve earned their fame!

Lisette76, Liona and Sofia_G like this.
  4. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

@Judithlyn here ya go
    Instagram @wolrd_wolrd

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

He’ll probably just sit on the account with the new name for a while. I’m sure they all have extra accounts laying around. Then he’ll unarchive photos and ramp it up for a new victim after he’s cleaned up the followers etc.
    And if he sees the name you posted here, he’ll just change it again.

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and Sofia_G like this.
  6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I feel still surprised every time when some rat finds himself here very quickly. Now, when I am sure groupies read here, I want to assure them: hey, frigging groupies, you are almost as much disgusting as the rats are.

7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Have you noticed they almost never use their real names? Mostly it's some nick names or fake names. I Remember when I asked the rat why did he put fake information in his Facebook, he replyed he " did not want someone finds him".

Mystique, Amira and Sofia_G like this.
  8. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

He can keep changing it all he wants to, there is more than just me watching his every move. He thinks Americans are stupid, but he messed with the WRONG one. :mad::Evil:

Jisela, Mystery, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  9. Judithlyn

They also make the accounts private so nobody can see them except by their choice! Abdelhak has a private Instagram account! That moron has accounts on nearly everything! Tango, Twitter, Messenger, numerous Facebook, YouTube, Google and its affiliates, Microsoft and its affiliates, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Tagged, Twoo, VR...that Russian sight, Viber, Skype...many, others which I have forgotten...he’s a social media superstar.....scamming con artist pig!!!

10. Judithlyn

Here, here and cheers!:thumbsup: They played with fire when they messed with us! Just sit back and laugh at their ignorance...:Dwhile we connect to the “ powers that be”! I’ve already contacted them all! :D He has no prayer of stepping foot inside the USA ever!!! :eek::) Evil, devilish, ignorant morons!! You know it amazes me...he knew of some of my friends and still pulled this crap! That is NOT normal! I decided he truly is a psychopath! He hurt himself but doesn’t seem to care or even to grasp it! It’s not normal! His thinking is so off!!! He’s really a mental case! :confused: I’m not saying it as a joke now! I really mean it! Something is really off with his mind! :(I’m just happy to be away from him!

Jisela, Brasilgirl, Lisette76 and 2 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They only deactivate fb temporarily, but messenger is still working with the contacts they have already there. So they can use multiple deactivated accounts and no one knows.

Masha, Jisela, Mystery and 7 others like this.
  12. AmberHeart

I’m tired just reading, how can he manage all that amount of media? I used to have fb and what’sapp, only family and close friends. How do they manage so many prospects of victims? Now I don’t have fb so TLR is my fav

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Jisela, Mystery, Mystique and 3 others like this.
  13. AmberHeart

Do humanity a favor an marry them all :D keep them away from us. Thanks.

14. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

yes please!! Take them all!!

Judithlyn, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  15. Brasilgirl

This is true. I deactivated my Facebook and then blocked the rat from messenger. I can still message my other contacts in messenger without Facebook active.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  16. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

H
    Ah he sucks, his account is private

Judithlyn, Sofia_G and Brasilgirl like this.
  17. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

this is rather like what my fucktard and his pack of slithering snakes were like. i rocked up with loads of presents.. dolls for his sisters kids.. chocolates for mum.. normal wholesome from the heart stuff. i could see the disappointment. his mum was quiet sweet to me.. but yes they wanted more. nothing i did was enough. i sent so much money and he really took the piss. at times he was begging within a week of a large bank transfer... bloody audacity.. i do blame myself now for being so soft.. it will never happen again. STAY AWAY from tunisian men.. they are evil x

Masha, Mystery, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  18. Brasilgirl

The photos are probably just archived. He’ll put them back when he decides to use the account again. That way the posts keep their original date and it will look like a more established account.

Mystery, Mystique, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  19. Judithlyn

He’s following 7493??? Deluded little t***!!! They always have their palm out just hoping some poor soul will deposit something into it! :Cry:

Sofia_G and AmberHeart like this.
  20. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

MAJOR UPDATE!!

Hello ladies, this is Mystique who is a close friend of Sofia G. She decided to have me take over the thread on this website about Rachid. Sofia deleted most of the post, because the identity of her neice was revealed and she wanted to protect her(I wont be sharing anything about her for privacy concerns). I hope not all she deleted makes it difficult for anyone new who clicks on this thread. Anyways, here are the recent updates...

*Rachid @wolrd_wolrd account is not active but he created a new one. His other account was @nadirsaw but I've successfully had the page taken down. I will attach the @nadirsaw acct just in case anyone came across it

*according from a source(with one of our fake accounts) he is still online looking for women or young girls. Apparently, closing his social media accounts isn't working because more keep popping up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Liona, Brasilgirl, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  21. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Yes it's his tactic to lure women, because that's all he follow. Now his new account is majority men so I'm not sure if he looking for a gay lover or just another tactic for him not to get caught again

magic, Liona, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi and welcome, Mystique :)

20181125_031511.jpg
    Unbenannt.PNGhjzt.PNG Rachid Khaloufi

Judithlyn, Liona, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  23. AmberHeart

My ex rat does the same repeatedly, it’s an organization stage. When he closes temporarily an account but leaves messenger available it’s because he is punishing someone with silent treatment or having several victims at the time. If all his current prospects fail because of his nasty behaviour then he deletes the account. Normally he has a new one created few days before he cancels the old and starts adding men, but he adds the ones known as family and close friends plus he adds a lot of “new” but local men. I think to make it look like a real account. If a new victim see an empty account she won’t feel confidence. Remeber they are Muslims and they are supposed to not be in touch with women. They are all saints and virgins :D oh yea almost angels. So that’s what they want to project. Like all those men they don’t even know are witnessing or a statement they are trustworthy.

Masha, Liona, Brasilgirl and 6 others like this.
  24. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Brasilgirl, Jisela, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  25. AmberHeart

They start following women only foreigners by the way (my rat followed me form two different accounts before We started talking) they do it to start investigating about the prospect before investing time on her. And to verify if that profile is a real person or a fake profile. Remeber once they get a victim they start to lovebomb wich takes 24/7 so they won’t spend time on someone they do not consider profitable.

Liona, Brasilgirl, Jisela and 3 others like this.