Selouane rat Rachid K

Liliana

I've been studying his behaviours from the various women who were brave to share their story with this parasite and here is the BREAKDOWN...

In the beginning, he will message you first by saying "hello how are you" just to start a general conversation. He will say he is the age between 25 or 27(not sure if he changed it now). If asked why is he awake between the hours of 12am thru 5am is because he is a "law student"(come to find out it's a lie because the nearby university has stated he never attended the school). Then he'll start with the sweet talk to get you comfortable enough to give him your Whatsapp number but since instagram now has the video chat feature he mostly want to video call you there. Majority of the conversation will be about sex( no surprise) he will beg you to perform sexual acts, or send nude photographs. The minor is about him complaining about Morocco not offering jobs to young men, Europe or another country in the Americas is better. His family is poor(not true) and cant afford anything to survive. Once he got you trapped in his sympathetic lies, he become more possessive. Asking where you going, who are you with, dont want any men(especially moroccan) to speak or follow you online. Then he will reveal he has fallen in love with you but "scared of being hurt or abandoned") and ask if you will be his girlfriend( he has many so dont feel special). He portrays himself as sweet, innocent and a "good Muslim boy" but its further from the truth. He will start being "busy" even though you still see him active online(he hid the online status so now you wont know unless he message you). He will give you SILENT TREATMENT for days!! He will respond if you annoy him enough by questioning why he is ignoring you. BUT when you pull away that's when he start chasing you again and becomes stalkerish. He has many girl "friends" from around the world and will call you CRAZY or JEALOUS if you tell him to stop speaking or flirting with them because the two of you are exclusive. He will GASLIGHT you and blame you for why you drive him crazy and needing space from you. This cycle goes on and on, until he gets bored and find someone else. So far, he may not be having luck because he is still in Morocco without any current status of receiving a visa.
I am very disappointed because I thought he was genuine and he knew I was scammed myself!! This is very sad, very sad. I actually considered him like a brother, that is all finished. I won't be associated with people who intentionally hurt people, I won't tolerate it. He himself has to wake up and stop this behaviour if he really loves his fiancé, but I cannot see he will. And the worst thing is that his family are victims aswell, they sound like nice people!! Hardworking and welcoming ,that he has to live with hurting people that care.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I think a lot of people pretty much know about the green cards and visa scams, at this point. These advertising companies are likely making zero profit at this point, and practically running into debt, because tourism really sucks in Tunisia. So many empty hotels, now, that just sit there and rot. But, tourism from Algerians continues, and Libya, and Saudi Arabia. It's so crazy. They know Tunisian rats are "prostitutes", too! They go there for sex with women, but they also REALLY love the easy men. They should put this information on the travel and tourist advertising, you know?
Yep, to remove it from family oriented destination.

Mystique

I think a lot of people pretty much know about the green cards and visa scams, at this point. These advertising companies are likely making zero profit at this point, and practically running into debt, because tourism really sucks in Tunisia. So many empty hotels, now, that just sit there and rot. But, tourism from Algerians continues, and Libya, and Saudi Arabia. It's so crazy. They know Tunisian rats are "prostitutes", too! They go there for sex with women, but they also REALLY love the easy men. They should put this information on the travel and tourist advertising, you know?
including Morocco, there needs to be warning signs about bezness in the countries involved. There are some on government sites, but traveling sites NEED it more. You know what just have the warning posters everywhere so more women will be on guard.

Mystery

I am very disappointed because I thought he was genuine and he knew I was scammed myself!! This is very sad, very sad. I actually considered him like a brother, that is all finished. I won't be associated with people who intentionally hurt people, I won't tolerate it. He himself has to wake up and stop this behaviour if he really loves his fiancé, but I cannot see he will. And the worst thing is that his family are victims aswell, they sound like nice people!! Hardworking and welcoming ,that he has to live with hurting people that care.
The family acts the part don't be fooled.
The family most likely know what he's doing.
They play the game as good if not better.
They can keep it going longer.
I know

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
That may actually be a way to rebuild Tunisia's economy. Just legalize prostitution everywhere and turn the entire country into a huge red light district. They could also make zatla legal, and advertise for prostitution and zatla vacations. Just an idea. I wouldn't choose to go there personally, but AT LEAST it would be honest advertising.
They love gambling as well so they can turn it into an “Arabic oriented Vegas”

Mystery

You will never justify their reason for scamming
Money gifts visa babies.
Come hand in hand even if you have a PHD is pycology. There is only one reason to better the rat family. Right down to baby rat.
Sex plays a big part you know they very hot guys.
Hhhhh it's like having sex with a dead rat.
There is nothing there, 1 sec your just there to please thier every whim.
I am Muslim I did everything I could possibly do.
Except buy the boat helicopter the villa the buissness. And many expensive cars.
Nothing is good enough they become to greedy.
I was no queen. Didn't expect a king but I didn't set out to get a dead frigging Rat.

Mystery

Hmmm.... I didn't want to mention his family and to keep the focus on him but now you have my mind buzzing of the possibility they are rats too.
I should know believe me lived with them for years till I run like hell.
They are all in it don't ever think they don't know about thier rat son. Nothing is hidden.
It's the conversation of the entire year.

Last edited:

Mystery

My perspectives on the Rat FAMILY.
The son is king fuker especially the eldest boy.
He can do no wrong.
They will love you so much. Wash your clothes cook your food.
Don't be fooled they will be talking about you behind your back. Asking rat boy get more money out of you.
He won't ever use thier money on you.
They might buy you cheap gifts but you would have paid a small fortune for them.
They will watch your every move to report back to rat son. Never underest thier religious beliefs praying reading the Qur'an. They do what king fuker tell them. If he's out they will be phoning him. If you try leave they will stop you.
If you get out the whole community be out searching for you.
Oh they will love you while the money flows.
If it stops you are nothing worthless
It's just my perspective. Mum say jump they jump high and always remember she will come before any wife

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
And the worst thing is that his family are victims aswell, they sound like nice people!! Hardworking and welcoming
Really?
My rat family seemed like the most loveliest, most welcoming, most hardworking, loving people on earth.
They took me into their home, told me how much they loved me, called me daughter/sister, they fed me, took care of me when I was poorly, paid for my meds and the doctors bill, paid all the bills, washed my clothes, paid for us all to enjoy family holidays, asked for nothing, plied me with gifts, gave me birthday and Christmas celebrations and gifts.
His father went to the mosque daily, earned good money as a banker, his mother a beekeeper, his brother a customs officer, his sister a student.........they were a rat family!!!! They were all in on the scam, to fool me into getting a visa for their firstborn piece of human excrement :thumbsup:

Please don't be fooled by the family like I was. Big mistake!
Families of pimps and whores. Smile to your face....whilst sticking knives in your back :thumbsup:
The family acts the part don't be fooled
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Judithlyn

We could create our own ‘Cards Against Humaity’ add on pak. If you haven’t heard of the game, take a peek:
https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
It’s a really fun game. A bit harsh on some topics, but like I say, a Tunisian rat add on pack. :D
Perfect idea! Love cards against humanity! It’s so naughty. We could have great laughter all at Rats expense! What fun!!!!!!:thumbsup::D

Judithlyn

I
Hmmm.... I didn't want to mention his family and to keep the focus on him but now you have my mind buzzing of the possibility they are rats too.
could not believe that Abdelhak’s family was in on this bezness garbage. His father was a school administrator. The kids all have educations, yet they are rats! Sisters are school teachers. Brother in laws have good jobs, yet they met his other victim and welcomed her into their house 1 and 1/2 months before me. Abdelhak told me he was too ashamed of her to ever let her go to his town, ElHamma! All lies from his ratty mouth! The entire family was aware and hid. All of them are nasty disgusting vultures! I was accepted into the big family, knew them all, given presents, and to find out that it was all a sham and lies hurt so bad! It was truly shocking! They rob you in every way and recovery is truly very difficult! These women who met one rat, went through hell, and then turn around and date another Tunisian just kill me. Why will anybody subject themselves to that torture again? Bezness is accepted there! The economy is horrendous. Bezness IS their employment. Women need to run far and run fast from these Monsters. They can play the game for years, as can their families! I thought my relationship was perfect! Oh boy what a shocking eye opener it has turned out to be! Divorce is highest in Tunisia if the Arab countries. Among Tunisian couples, It’s over 50%. Divorce with a foreigner is around 98%! The odds are VERY bad so why do that to yourself? I will NEVER look at a Tunisian nor North African ever again! You can never know who you can trust! They need to fix their own country! The decent people need to write, march, protest, stop Bezness! Clean up the garbage everywhere....organize neighborhood drives to clean up the garbage. Start fixing the country if you want tourists dollars/Euros/Yen to return! While you turn a blind eye to the thousands of Tunisian rats who rob, steal, swindle, and con from foreign guests, your country is going down even more. FIX this problem! Make bezness a crime! If the government and police won’t stop it, go stop these wimps yourselves. Watch them. Take their phones and laptops so they can’t commit more fraud. Talk to your internet providers about stopping service to known rats! Do something if you love your country.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I never said to keep them. Maybe turn them in to Embassies as evidence of crimes committed against foreigners.....BUT Theft seems to be legal in Tunisia....as evidenced by all of us on here!
Ah, but that's stealing from an infidel...so it doesn't matter.
Also....how many of us reported theft? How many of us could have proved theft? I know full damn well that bastard stole my ring....but I couldn't prove it, and I didn't report it.
Turning devices over to embassies won't work, but besides that.....the country is also full of cyber cafes, so confiscating devices won't stop them.

Top Bottom