Sentido phenicia(am i the rat?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi

Administrator

@Lua

7 minutes ago

So I'm going to try and finish this story.
So we were in the club and when the bartender sees me comes straight to me says hi and realises that the entertainment guy is hitting on me. So I'm literally dancing pretending to be oblivious to what's happening whilst the bartender is dancing in front of me and the entertainment guy behind me. Then the entertainment guy calls the bartender to go outside and have a chat, my heart plunged to the floor I thought oh sh*it I've been caught, but no they came back inside and kept kind of disputing for me. I know is bad but I'm not gonna lie I loved every moment of it it had never happen to me before, two guys fighting for me (you go girl).
Anyways I ended up losing sight of the people I knew there the bartender guy disappeared so I went outside looking anyone and the entertainment guy was there and he's like come with me I was a bit hesitant but went. Took a few steps and I thought no way, and told me actually I'm tired I want to go sleep so he walk me back to sentido I went to bed and the next day woke up to an invite from him to go out, and a message from the bartender asking what happened , the he went to the toilet and when he came out I was gone lol.
So anyways I ended up with 2 dates I thought I'll meet first with one then the other, but my first date with the entertainment guy basically lasted all night so I missed my second date.
So in the date with the entertainment guy we wanted us to go to a club we went it was so much fun we danced and drank and chatted a lot all of a sudden this guy tells me 'uhhh I love you baby' I'm like say what bitchhh??? But you know what I went along with him and said me too me too. (Yhea, cos I love Me too) in my head I'm thinking it's been 2 hours and you already love aha right. After the club he wanted to look for a place fo us to spend the night I was a bit apprehensive but then I thought 'c'mon girl enjoy your holiday romance you'll go home soon and wont ever have to see these people again'. I'm glad I did what a night we had in this cute little apartment that belonged to one of his friends. And he was so romantic we had nice Latin ballads all night, he knew exactly what he was doing. Also lol I tried so hard not to fall asleep cos according to my roomie I snore, like bad. In the morning he took me back to phenicia and he went home later on I saw him in the hotel restaurant but again I acted like I'd never seen him in my life. Whilst this is going on I'm feeling a bit bad for flaking on the bartender so we plan meeting up after his shift at 00:00, but I also went to the club again with the entertainment team and my friends. However this time I left when everyone was distracted and went to meet the bartender. I was going back home the next day so no time to loose we made out real quick, and then again this guy tell me he loves me! I honestly dont get it, but I can lie to so I said yhea me too. I ended up leaving with some effort because I had to pack when I get to my room I have lots of text from the entertainment guy asking where I am, so you know what I did i went to meet up again, we kissed a lot he made so many promises ' baby I'll wait for you I'll love you forever and bla bla bla'. Well I went back went to bed packed in the morning last minute as always and went home. It was a pretty good holiday. I feel bad sometimes thou about lying to them, but I know they were lying to me too, so I guess no harm. I still talk to one of them and another guy that ended up following me on Facebook from the hotel too, looks like he was stalking me all the time there but didn't had the courage to talk to me. Oh well that's sort of a resume of my time there, please dont judge me!!! ❤

• Thread starter Lua
No dear, you are not a rat. You did not ask the guys for money, presents or visa. You are what's called a sex tourist :)

tipme

Hi gals this is my first post here I just wanted to share my story of my first trip to Tunisia Tunisia hammamet. I'll try and make it as short as possible!
So I love solo travelling and I was very indecisive between Turkey or Tunisia but I ended up choosing hammamet because of the beautiful beaches I saw online. I booked the sentido phenicia and only after I booked I decided to have a look at reviews. They were not all bad and some were very good, however I did read about the "rats", so I went in this in mind. For this holiday all I wanted was to spend long hours swimming in the sea and going on as much tours as I could. So when I got to the hotel I was super excited and all the workers were very nice and professional, I did of course notices a few look but oh well, look I dont care. Anyways i started chatting with a barman in the oasis bar, and whenever I went to the entertainment room there was a boy who always came to my table and talked a bit and left to mingle with the other guest. I honestly didn't think nothing of it even when we exchanged Facebook and talked the usual nonsense. Hi how are you bla bla. Then I met a some gals on a tour from the same hotel and we went together one night to the show and they said they were going to the club with the entertainment team. The entertainment guy asked if I was going I said yhea, but I had also invited the bartender lol. So I'm there drinking and dancing, the entertainment guy hitting on me and then the bartender shows up. Lol I thought they were going to fight
Fs rat talking about himself don't even answer
At least you enjoyed your time in tunisia.:D
You came away without the wedding and the begging. I would personally get yourself to a std clinic though. Better to be safe. :eek:

@Lua

7 minutes ago

So I'm going to try and finish this story.
So we were in the club and when the bartender sees me comes straight to me says hi and realises that the entertainment guy is hitting on me. So I'm literally dancing pretending to be oblivious to what's happening whilst the bartender is dancing in front of me and the entertainment guy behind me. Then the entertainment guy calls the bartender to go outside and have a chat, my heart plunged to the floor I thought oh sh*it I've been caught, but no they came back inside and kept kind of disputing for me. I know is bad but I'm not gonna lie I loved every moment of it it had never happen to me before, two guys fighting for me (you go girl).
Anyways I ended up losing sight of the people I knew there the bartender guy disappeared so I went outside looking anyone and the entertainment guy was there and he's like come with me I was a bit hesitant but went. Took a few steps and I thought no way, and told me actually I'm tired I want to go sleep so he walk me back to sentido I went to bed and the next day woke up to an invite from him to go out, and a message from the bartender asking what happened , the he went to the toilet and when he came out I was gone lol.
So anyways I ended up with 2 dates I thought I'll meet first with one then the other, but my first date with the entertainment guy basically lasted all night so I missed my second date.
So in the date with the entertainment guy we wanted us to go to a club we went it was so much fun we danced and drank and chatted a lot all of a sudden this guy tells me 'uhhh I love you baby' I'm like say what bitchhh??? But you know what I went along with him and said me too me too. (Yhea, cos I love Me too) in my head I'm thinking it's been 2 hours and you already love aha right. After the club he wanted to look for a place fo us to spend the night I was a bit apprehensive but then I thought 'c'mon girl enjoy your holiday romance you'll go home soon and wont ever have to see these people again'. I'm glad I did what a night we had in this cute little apartment that belonged to one of his friends. And he was so romantic we had nice Latin ballads all night, he knew exactly what he was doing. Also lol I tried so hard not to fall asleep cos according to my roomie I snore, like bad. In the morning he took me back to phenicia and he went home later on I saw him in the hotel restaurant but again I acted like I'd never seen him in my life. Whilst this is going on I'm feeling a bit bad for flaking on the bartender so we plan meeting up after his shift at 00:00, but I also went to the club again with the entertainment team and my friends. However this time I left when everyone was distracted and went to meet the bartender. I was going back home the next day so no time to loose we made out real quick, and then again this guy tell me he loves me! I honestly dont get it, but I can lie to so I said yhea me too. I ended up leaving with some effort because I had to pack when I get to my room I have lots of text from the entertainment guy asking where I am, so you know what I did i went to meet up again, we kissed a lot he made so many promises ' baby I'll wait for you I'll love you forever and bla bla bla'. Well I went back went to bed packed in the morning last minute as always and went home. It was a pretty good holiday. I feel bad sometimes thou about lying to them, but I know they were lying to me too, so I guess no harm. I still talk to one of them and another guy that ended up following me on Facebook from the hotel too, looks like he was stalking me all the time there but didn't had the courage to talk to me. Oh well that's sort of a resume of my time there, please dont judge me!!! ❤

• Thread starter Lua
No dear, you are not a rat. You did not ask the guys for money, presents or visa. You are what's called a sex tourist :)
Read the top one over girls changes the hhhhhhh and calls bitch rat big-time just do one waster

Bostons

I was lying and ticking them you know I guess at times my conscience was a but loud but oh well no harm done to anyone really
You know... this thread just seems a bit offensive to me. You've come here and told us a story about your fabulous vacation and getting drunk and laid. What is your point? Why would you ask us if you were a RAT?

Have you not read the stories here of women that have been beaten, raped and stripped of all their money by these assholes?

You have the audacity to just prance on in here and snicker about your sexcapade?

What exactly are you trying to do here?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously This thread was not meant to disrespect or hurt anyone here
Sorry you feel that way
Hi Lua

I don't think you hurt anyone but I'm pretty sure you have confused people as to why you would come onto a site that supports, informs and helps victims, survivors and potential victims of ratty men - I for one am struggling to understand the mentality as to why you would start a thread bragging about basically being a sex tourist and playing men off against each other for your own kicks - maybe you can explain so that we can understand the reason a bit better.

MH x

Lua

I now do realise my indiscretion please gals dont take me wrong I really dont want to hurt anyone reading my post or making them feel bad
If there's anything I can do to correct that...
Xx

Mystery

I now do realise my indiscretion please gals dont take me wrong I really dont want to hurt anyone reading my post or making them feel bad
If there's anything I can do to correct that...
Xx
Hi Lua,

You had a lucky escape if what you say was true
These men could have killed you rapped you.
It's nice that you are comfortable going on hols on your own, but you was not being a responsible adult.
You was in a muslim country where terrorists killed holiday makers.
Tunisia is not a country that you can play games in with men. These men are dangerous I can swear to that. You can not play games with them.
You went and stayed in an apartment that was unwise. You could have been imprisoned for prostitution. You went out drinking you could have been spiked girl you are lucky you are here telling this story.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
Hi gals this is my first post here I just wanted to share my story of my first trip to Tunisia Tunisia hammamet. I'll try and make it as short as possible!
So I love solo travelling and I was very indecisive between Turkey or Tunisia but I ended up choosing hammamet because of the beautiful beaches I saw online. I booked the sentido phenicia and only after I booked I decided to have a look at reviews. They were not all bad and some were very good, however I did read about the "rats", so I went in this in mind. For this holiday all I wanted was to spend long hours swimming in the sea and going on as much tours as I could. So when I got to the hotel I was super excited and all the workers were very nice and professional, I did of course notices a few look but oh well, look I dont care. Anyways i started chatting with a barman in the oasis bar, and whenever I went to the entertainment room there was a boy who always came to my table and talked a bit and left to mingle with the other guest. I honestly didn't think nothing of it even when we exchanged Facebook and talked the usual nonsense. Hi how are you bla bla. Then I met a some gals on a tour from the same hotel and we went together one night to the show and they said they were going to the club with the entertainment team. The entertainment guy asked if I was going I said yhea, but I had also invited the bartender lol. So I'm there drinking and dancing, the entertainment guy hitting on me and then the bartender shows up. Lol I thought they were going to fight
I'm also a bit confused. You must have been googling Tunisia and love or something similar. If it was as light hearted as you say I don't see why you would bother to take the time to register and post here :confused:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
A couple of days ago a Tunisian man came to talk about his Russian “rat”girlfriend. I tried to explain RATS are criminals, not only players but criminals that commit all kind of atrocities. In the past several visitors have been here at the forum saying Bezness victims are NOT Victims, that all of us are sex tourists and we know it is just that.
I hope this thread helps to clear both concepts:
1- Rats are criminals that use love facade and faith facade to make their target believe it is a serious relationship. They commit crimes such as extreme physical abuse, keeping the victim isolated, keeping her documents locked, being financially drain -literal- blackmailing her in case she is not doing what the criminal aka rat expects.
2- Bezness victims are NOT SEX TOURISTS.
Xx

Bostons

A couple of days ago a Tunisian man came to talk about his Russian “rat”girlfriend. I tried to explain RATS are criminals, not only players but criminals that commit all kind of atrocities. In the past several visitors have been here at the forum saying Bezness victims are NOT Victims, that all of us are sex tourists and we know it is just that.
I hope this thread helps to clear both concepts:
1- Rats are criminals that use love facade and faith facade to make their target believe it is a serious relationship. They commit crimes such as extreme physical abuse, keeping the victim isolated, keeping her documents locked, being financially drain -literal- blackmailing her in case she is not doing what the criminal aka rat expects.
2- Bezness victims are NOT SEX TOURISTS.
Xx
This is precisely why I find her story and post so offensive!
I even asked why she thought she was a RAT and she still didn't get it!
GRRRR!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Must admit, I’m relieved to read these comments and see everyone is as confused as I am.

I read this thread hours ago, but chose not to contribute, as I couldn’t see how a sex tourist experience helps on this forum.

Many rats come here and call us some pretty nasty names, they also accuse us of going to Tunisia to have sex with young boys because nobody in our own countries wants us and we are desperate.....they imply we are sex tourists, and I do worry that this thread kinda reinforces their warped views.

Bezness victims and sex tourists are poles apart....it’s crucial the two are not muddled.

Lua, I do feel for you, as I genuinely don’t believe you meant to cause upset and confusion, but your experience doesn’t really belong on victim support forum....you were willing, you were not a victim.

Don’t get me wrong, if sex tourism is your cup of tea, then good for you....I’m happy you enjoyed yourself, but it’s out of place here.
Also, Mystery is right.....you put yourself at great risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom