Sex with Tunisian men

Have you had satisfying sex with your Tunisian male partner?

• Yes, regularly, he was the best sex partner for me

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Yes, regularly, but I had much more better sex partners in my home country

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, but only after long-long time I have taught him how and what to do exactly

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Yes, but only sometimes, and I had much mor better sex with my country fellows

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • No, he didn't know what was good for me

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • No he didn't care about my satisfaction

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • No he was too fast (It lasted for him only until few seconds or minutes)

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No, never

Votes: 13 14.0%

• Total voters

Eelleennaa

Going back to an oldddd topic but, my Tunisian was awful in bed. Couldn’t last more than a few minutes, was disgusted and rigid of any fluid from the body, even from him. Which made me consider if he slept with men.

This one that was abusive, not north african but central african was on the other hand the best I have ever tried and that is probably something I am gonna miss a bit, but that’s just how it is. Lasted long, always felt good, everytime for both of us, he often went down and seemed to really enjoy it and he would cuddle after.

Liona

Rat Expert
Going back to an oldddd topic but, my Tunisian was awful in bed. Couldn’t last more than a few minutes, was disgusted and rigid of any fluid from the body, even from him. Which made me consider if he slept with men.

This one that was abusive, not north african but central african was on the other hand the best I have ever tried and that is probably something I am gonna miss a bit, but that’s just how it is. Lasted long, always felt good, everytime for both of us, he often went down and seemed to really enjoy it and he would cuddle after.
It seems like Tunisian rats have to go to Central Africa to learn something new:D.

Top Bottom