Sex with Tunisian men

Have you had satisfying sex with your Tunisian male partner?

• Yes, regularly, he was the best sex partner for me

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Yes, regularly, but I had much more better sex partners in my home country

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, but only after long-long time I have taught him how and what to do exactly

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Yes, but only sometimes, and I had much mor better sex with my country fellows

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • No, he didn't know what was good for me

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • No he didn't care about my satisfaction

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • No he was too fast (It lasted for him only until few seconds or minutes)

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters

chloe92

I've found a lot of arabs think this. That it's only a 'big dick' that matters.

My ex thought he was huge, but tbh the length was average, it was more thick than anything. He had no idea what to do, he knew nothing about female arousal and thought pleasuring a woman was 'dirty'.

I don't know why arab men think they are so good in bed.

Alien

It would be good to have another survey asking how soon they left the marriage or relationship once they got what they wanted.
Hahaha, good point Caramel, I don't know should I cry or should i laugh :(
Maybe i will create a new one if I have time :D;):p

That's pity that it can't be created survey here in which there are more than 1 questions. Or for example questions with likert scale. (You know in which there is a scale from 1-5, and the 1 is "I completly disagree" the 2 is "disagree"..... the 5 is "completly agree")
I should make some interesting market research here ;):p

@Ben if you make some development on this site again, could you please program that we should be able to create surveys in threads with for example 10-15 questions? or an independent section to be able to create surveys here :) Thanks in advence :) xxxxx

tarek ben ftima

Noon take into account the size, race, age ... *** MAKING LOVE IS AN ART *** However the Question mark is ; How to satisfy the partner Sexually? There is Uniqueness.

Alien

Noon take into account the size, race, age ... *** MAKING LOVE IS AN ART *** However the Question mark is ; How to satisfy the partner Sexually? There is Uniqueness.
well, search on google about female pleasure and female orgasms, and after you learn it theoretically, ask your partner what is good for her in bed! ;)

tarek ben ftima

now lasy Ctrl c Ctrl v ; With all my due respect personal description is not included i guess. i posted my own opinion and a certificate.thank you

Top Bottom