Sex with Tunisian men

Have you had satisfying sex with your Tunisian male partner?

• Yes, regularly, he was the best sex partner for me

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Yes, regularly, but I had much more better sex partners in my home country

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, but only after long-long time I have taught him how and what to do exactly

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Yes, but only sometimes, and I had much mor better sex with my country fellows

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, he didn't know what was good for me

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he didn't care about my satisfaction

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he was too fast (It lasted for him only until few seconds or minutes)

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

Npk

attacking, little boy is a strong word.
What I pointed out was your sentence are very broken and hard to understand that's it.

Alien

I think alot of Tunisian men will register with the sole purpose of voting on this thread pole to try and make themselves look better in bed pmsl x
Do not worry, I have saved the previous results before their inflowing ;)

Anyway it's very sad thing that 13,7% voted that: "No, he didn't care about my satisfaction!"

From 51 votes, it means that every 6-7 women's Tunisian male partner didn't care about her satisfaction!!!! :eek:

Well, I think it shows many things!!! :(

Western Bride

Really can't share any experience here except the online one.
Some Tunisians who I contacted with from very beginning ( online communication) talked about sex, making imediate proposals and considering sex without condoms. Aren't they afraid of STD???
My 'online rat' said that he is shy and started this topic only because of his deep love for me and his desire of children. When I said about protection, he said that 'he feels hotter without condoms' and once he sees a woman he can judge either she is good health or not.
I felt offended because of this sudden talk not due to any innocence, I'm a woman in her thirties, but because of proposals made too fast and at a very early stage of 'online dating'.

spartacus

Really can't share any experience here except the online one.
Some Tunisians who I contacted with from very beginning ( online communication) talked about sex, making imediate proposals and considering sex without condoms. Aren't they afraid of STD???
My 'online rat' said that he is shy and started this topic only because of his deep love for me and his desire of children. When I said about protection, he said that 'he feels hotter without condoms' and once he sees a woman he can judge either she is good health or not.
I felt offended because of this sudden talk not due to any innocence, I'm a woman in her thirties, but because of proposals made too fast and at a very early stage of 'online dating'.
Good grief they really dont get it do they? There was also something about the knees. Maybe @Heidi can find it? It was good for a laugh

campers

In an argument my rat (as they commonly do) accused me of using him for sex

At which point I nearly choked on my drink and fell off my barstool

My response: What all 30 seconds of it???

His response: Got up and left the bar

CUDDLE

Look for their eyes when they are being intimate.....

Some Tunisian men are very good in the bedroom..however the tale tell sign of a Rat ..he will find it difficult and will not look into your eyes ..or if he does he will at some point stare past you ...I think imaging something. someone else in his mind...

campers

Look for their eyes when they are being intimate.....

Some Tunisian men are very good in the bedroom..however the tale tell sign of a Rat ..he will find it difficult and will not look into your eyes ..or if he does he will at some point stare past you ...I think imaging something. someone else in his mind...
Mine looked into my eyes.......but only to see his own reflection. He loved himself so much. 30 seconds sex god that he was!!!

CUDDLE

campers yes maybe for 30 seconds he could manange this...But if in a close intimate position for longer then the RAT's mind wanders ..Where to i dont know or care to imagine :)

campers

campers yes maybe for 30 seconds he could manange this...But if in a close intimate position for longer then the RAT's mind wanders ..Where to i dont know or care to imagine :)
Yes @CUDDLE I agree......was just trying to find some humour in the situation. It's paid work after all.......their heart and soul are not really with you, and the eyes are the gateway to a person's soul. If only I'd had looked a little deeper!!

Western Bride

Today one of rats wrote me a message that Tunisia today is safer than it has been reported by European media, other things, and the last 'don't forget that we ( Tunisian men) are circumcised'. They are proud of everything about themselves. Selfies...I really don't get it.

Top Bottom