Sex with Tunisian men

Have you had satisfying sex with your Tunisian male partner?

• Yes, regularly, he was the best sex partner for me

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Yes, regularly, but I had much more better sex partners in my home country

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, but only after long-long time I have taught him how and what to do exactly

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Yes, but only sometimes, and I had much mor better sex with my country fellows

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, he didn't know what was good for me

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he didn't care about my satisfaction

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he was too fast (It lasted for him only until few seconds or minutes)

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

spartacus

Mine of course was a virgin. Lol. Nothing remarkable the first time. Next time i was there it was amazing. 2 hours at a time. I mentioned that it was alot different than the last time. He had no explanation for that. All i could think was how do you think he got that way. :eek:

Western Bride

And the other thing: some of 'rats' immediately tell about their experience, saying that they have only one woman but she betrayed them.

spartacus

And the other thing: some of 'rats' immediately tell about their experience, saying that they have only one woman but she betrayed them.
Lol. If some guy was telling me how good he was i would run away screaming. If you have to brag about it probly means you're overcompensating for the fact that you are indeed not good at it :D

Western Bride

Another Tunisian guy has contacted me yesterday. Apparently normal, but I checked him quickly.

My God, I was surprised to find out he is obsessed with sex and doesn't even bother to hide his name and interests!

Reactions: ijs

smiley

My rat didnt care about me at all,as long sas he got what he wanted. It was quickly finished,10 min or so.
I ask him one time how many times he had sex before me...Three,he said... Well,i dont think so..

smiley

Strange for a young man. Does he have some health issues? If that's their manner, I wonder about their women satisfaction.
No health issues..
I ask him where he have learn.. He answered: I have watch movies..

Reactions: ijs

Western Bride

I can't stand the men who consider themselves and their sizes the most important. Where is place for tenderness (and quality) besides all?

Last edited:

Western Bride

There is one thing I respect Tunisians for (not men, like country generally) is that they don't practice female circumcision. I can't believe Egyptians and Ethiopians can do this, even Christians!

DarkTown

There is one thing I respect Tunisians for (not men, like country generally) is that they don't practice female circumcision. I can't believe Egyptians and Ethiopians can do this, even Christians!
wich part do they cut please? i never knew about this

Top Bottom