Sex with Tunisian men

Have you had satisfying sex with your Tunisian male partner?

• Yes, regularly, he was the best sex partner for me

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Yes, regularly, but I had much more better sex partners in my home country

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, but only after long-long time I have taught him how and what to do exactly

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Yes, but only sometimes, and I had much mor better sex with my country fellows

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, he didn't know what was good for me

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he didn't care about my satisfaction

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No he was too fast (It lasted for him only until few seconds or minutes)

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

liaan

I met a Tun. man and after a time I said yes to him and the S was awful.
They thinking that European women only wants that and that is not true.
When you like someone is a kiss and a hug enough.
He was very dominant and thinking only about himself.
Later I heard from people that he is a gigolo and that he ask money for to be with women.
He always living with men and likes men,you know what i mean.
For me is a vacation to have sun,a nice time with people,fun and going out to a club for dancing.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
But I think most of Tunisian members of this site have started to measure theirs after reading my post! ;)
Hahaha, oh, the mental visions I currently have! :D
going down...
:D:D:D
a couple of minutes of 'in, out, in, out, shake it all about'
Yeah «huge sigh» :rolleyes:
I am sure most ladies would prefer someone larger than average
I'd have settled for average :p
However they are the ones who are not able to satisfy a women!
Yeah «another huge sigh» :rolleyes:
everyone's
I'm bitterly disappointed I couldn't have four votes :Cry:
Besides that, really turned on by their ability to manipulate and twist everything in such a way that I'm the only one at fault...mmmm..
And me, and meee!! EVERYTHING was my fault :thumbsup:

Masha

They are supposed to be "hot" in bed but also very self-confident. They are not used to pay anything for a man :D
Sadok Hamammi is shagging every Russian piece of meat he can find for free. He gets paid from another source though. Ahhh..some rich Russian woman bought a car for one rat from Hammamet and since then he never stopped hoping for at least a second hand volksvagen

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Oh, I have read this before, I have a comment on it! Think I'll read it again to refresh my memory, I think I started reading it before but didn't finish.

Liona

Sadok Hamammi is shagging every Russian piece of meat he can find for free. He gets paid from another source though. Ahhh..some rich Russian woman bought a car for one rat from Hammamet and since then he never stopped hoping for at least a second hand volksvagen
Crazy Russian woman...(( She just does not know about rats...I think that car is legend for all Hammamet' rats and their dream of course..

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Well I am absolutely desperate for an orange, VW campervan, it's my dream vehicle......perhaps I'll go shag a Russian!! :p Oh, the sad, desperado rats......how embarrassing! I cringe when I read this stuff.

Liona

Well I am absolutely desperate for an orange, VW campervan, it's my dream vehicle......perhaps I'll go shag a Russian!! :p Oh, the sad, desperado rats......how embarrassing! I cringe when I read this stuff.
I know the stories when German women bought real estate for their "habibi" rats, it's even more serious than car)). If to speak seriously, there are 2 reasons: these women-sponsors are brainwashed naive victims of the rats or they just make a deal "young body and good sex in change of welfare" .

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I know the stories when German women bought real estate for their "habibi" rats, it's even more serious than car)). If to speak seriously, there are 2 reasons: these women-sponsors are brainwashed naive victims of the rats or they just make a deal "young body and good sex in change of welfare" .
Well I'm going with the brainwashed theory. It makes me so angry when rats benefit so well from their evilness :mad::mad:

Eelleennaa

Going back to an oldddd topic but, my Tunisian was awful in bed. Couldn’t last more than a few minutes, was disgusted and rigid of any fluid from the body, even from him. Which made me consider if he slept with men.

This one that was abusive, not north african but central african was on the other hand the best I have ever tried and that is probably something I am gonna miss a bit, but that’s just how it is. Lasted long, always felt good, everytime for both of us, he often went down and seemed to really enjoy it and he would cuddle after.

Liona

Going back to an oldddd topic but, my Tunisian was awful in bed. Couldn’t last more than a few minutes, was disgusted and rigid of any fluid from the body, even from him. Which made me consider if he slept with men.

This one that was abusive, not north african but central african was on the other hand the best I have ever tried and that is probably something I am gonna miss a bit, but that’s just how it is. Lasted long, always felt good, everytime for both of us, he often went down and seemed to really enjoy it and he would cuddle after.
It seems like Tunisian rats have to go to Central Africa to learn something new:D.

Top Bottom