sfax divorce help

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by flump, Sep 10, 2015.

1. flump

flump New Member

hello. would anyone be able to give me the sfax court contact details i need to find out if im divorced from my ex (tunisian man from sfax) im a british citizen. we were supposedly divorced in may 2015 but i have not received any paperwork.

many thanks in advance, flump in the uk xx

2. princeb

princeb Active Member

ijs and Big Bang Theory like this.
  3. dalia hantzi

dalia hantzi Well-Known Member

be very careful with them,do not trust anyone,all they want is to took money -papers from you,and run away from the misery and tunisia,they are the biggest liers in the world,just the cheapest gigolos,5 years i spend with one of them,i spend money,and finaly he called me b......ch,he said we re over ( see my money get off ) so he s looking now to contact for a new victim,from uk,france,germany,austria, or canada,all of them prefer the reach countries,oldest women with good jobs,or good retired money,or properties ,that they f........... you to sell out,like happeneds to me,so they have your money,to live them lives in luxury !!!!!!!!!!! i think you already know that all of them family members are inside to this conspire,just run away from them

Amira, magic, ijs and 5 others like this.
  4. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

So sorry for what you went through :(

dalia hantzi and ijs like this.
  5. dalia hantzi

dalia hantzi Well-Known Member

ITS A NIGHTMARE

Amira likes this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes it is a big night mare to meet wrong type off men but we on this page know who these men is just think about all women who dos not know about pages like this and is afraid every day becaurse they do not know what is going to happend on NeXT corner and it is why i do not like People who is look Down on another People who is make a divorce and talk to much on it .

dalia hantzi likes this.