Shots have been fired at Tunisia's leading Bardo museum

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Heidi, thanks for posting this. I woke up this morning to do the same. Really frightening. I wont be going to Tunisia for a very long time. Things will go back to normal. Look at what happened in France. No one is avoiding Paris. We must all be vigilant and it is best if you are there not to go places where many tourists gather. Sad, but we must do all possible to keep safe.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Heidi, thanks for posting this. I woke up this morning to do the same. Really frightening. I wont be going to Tunisia for a very long time. Things will go back to normal. Look at what happened in France. No one is avoiding Paris. We must all be vigilant and it is best if you are there not to go places where many tourists gather. Sad, but we must do all possible to keep safe.
FCO are still allowing travel but keep checking. shocking that this has happened in the Bardo museum of all places.. a treasure in history.. Makes you wonder about the other historical site that was vandalised and wiped out history by Isis.. is this going to be a trend...now.. all kicking off.. be careful when travelling do not go on excursions stay within the tourist hotels for the time being.. very sad... that this has happened Tunisia was kinda picking up a bit last year.. now well with summer coming they yet again have cut off their noses.. who wants to travel to a country that cannot secure it's famous buildings..

Heidi

be careful when travelling do not go on excursions stay within the tourist hotels for the time being..
Are you sure the tourist hotels are safe ? Caramel said not to go places where many tourists gather

Laurence

This kind of attack was just a matter of time for it to happen...
Terrorists are everywhere, even in parliament, government, police, army and baladyias.
Funny thing is that lots of Tunisians just helped them to get there...

AnAngel

I'm going to Tunisia in a few weeks, feeling a bit apprehensive to be honest. Definitely won't be shopping in Tunis this time!

Amira

I'm going to Tunisia in a few weeks, feeling a bit apprehensive to be honest. Definitely won't be shopping in Tunis this time!
Sure you can go where you want now i do not think you have to be afraid

Top Bottom