Sister/fiancé

Beverley

Since the day I met his family, I was told she was his sister, which at first I believed, but as time went on, some of their behaviours just didn’t seem right for brother and sister, even he has another sister but never seemed as close to her.... I even questioned him about it one time, but was told I had a dirty, disgusting mind thinking that way about his sister... he said they were just really close

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Since the day I met his family, I was told she was his sister, which at first I believed, but as time went on, some of their behaviours just didn’t seem right for brother and sister, even he has another sister but never seemed as close to her.... I even questioned him about it one time, but was told I had a dirty, disgusting mind thinking that way about his sister... he said they were just really close
It's surprisingly common for rats and their families to say that wives/fiances are their cousins or sisters.

My rats sister was in fact his wife!

Don't underestimate the levels these rats stoop to if it means money and gifts!

MH x

SouthernGirl

You have to be a special kind of lowlifes to accuse someone of having a dirty mind while you know you’re lying to them. Disgusting.

Amira

Rat Expert
We want to believe the best about them and that they actually look at us well but unfortunately we are not worth anything to them. Many of them say they like Europe and the West but their actions say something different.

Amira

Rat Expert
Don't give him money or gifts. Don't call him and see his actions. If he is interested in you, he will contact you. Tunisia is a poor country but not so poor that they cannot afford to send a text message if he does not show interest he forgets. Listen to your inner voice. Judging by the picture, it seems to me that he is in a happy relationship with a Tunisian girl. sadly

Beverley

I never noticed the hotel band to be honest.....well spotted
Unfortunately i am still married to this lowlife, been waiting for my divorce since 2018..... he's had plenty money, gifts from me, the entire family did. Don't even think i was surprised when i saw this picture.....

simple

Ratslayer
If shes not Tunsian ,then hes cheating on her too ,If she is Tunisian ,i dont think thats a hotel band ,just a shiny bangle..