So confused

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Wedley, May 27, 2015.

1. Wedley

Wedley Member

i find it all so confusing, one minute i think my guy is genuine then i read all this and i am not sure, he is younger than me and that is a small problem i have met and stayed with his family, he has not asked for money, (yet) or a visa, i told him i have nothing and all he says is pack a bag and i will support you here in Tunisia, i am going back this Friday (my 3rd visit) this year and all i want is for him to get a tourist visa to come back with me to see if we get on when i am in work mode. anyone have any advice on how to get this? i have written an invitation and a declaration of sponsorship, it seems easier to get a marriage visa than a tourist??? grateful for any help on this
    oh and he is quite happy to sign a pre nuptials too, we talk and Skype every single day have done since February, i am not totally stupid but we all hope that it is real don't we.
    grateful for any advice, Mezni is his surname if anyone knows

FoolInLove likes this.
  2. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

Hi Wedly

I hope you find your answers soon. Not a nice feeling to be unsecure.
    Can i ask how much the age difference is?

Best wishes
    XXX

cloud likes this.
  3. Wedley

Wedley Member

15 years , its hard to explain, i have never felt so comfortable with a partner before, never stood naked in front of my exhusbands ,
    think i might be setting myself up for a heart ache?

cloud, surf, Stina and 1 other person like this.
  4. FoolInLove

:( Many broken hearts here thats true.
    How did you meet him? ( dont know if i have missed it somewhere )

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Hi Wedley, let´s face it, you have been had. Your story is similar to thousands of others and if you are clever, you run for the hills.... :)

May I quote my favorite rat - Hmida Taieb - fb

Prepare yourself Tunisia ... tourists, the rich old French BBW ruined views and demands our attention. As usual, it's only good for one thing ... money !!!?!?!?!?! I was determined so much

we have to make you feel special to be paid. The tourists are only good for sex, money and gifts, do not believe you is something special .........like all you're just another stupid to think that I would really

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    you are pathétique and wat you say wil not stop me, we hav take advantage off any women

remember girls? how many of yous were triked by us here?????????????

you stupide Tunisian love rats bitchees, i am very wanted, see under, all grils want to com back to visit and we will shute you down soon....

you are all bitch touristes and get wat you are deservin from us. you just lick the attention we give you and we pretend to be for you

USV, cloud, FoolInLove and 8 others like this.
  6. Wedley

Wedley Member

in went over on holiday and we met in hamammet just casual really, no involvement then started messaging etc. and i went back to see if it worth per suing, now just very confused

7. Wedley

Wedley Member

going back friday

8. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

9. Heidi

Yes dear, if he is a waiter or an animator at the Marhaba Salem Hotel, he has not a chance in hell to obtain a visiting visa.

ijs, Stina, cloud and 1 other person like this.
  10. Wedley

Wedley Member

he now working in hotel fel so why he cannot get visa

11. Wedley

Wedley Member

its crazy they do not allow them visitors visas so the alternative is to marry to get one and then we get hurt and ripped off, so tell me who are the government helpin? certainly not us ladies they are assisting the RATS in their endeavors grrrr

12. Heidi

because the consulate will not believe in a willingness to return to Tunisia

Stina, cloud and I_fell_for_it like this.
  13. Heidi

Hold your horses, you just met him :eek:
    You may not realise it yet, but the government is just doing that :
    to help that the scum don´t come to your country :)
    As the saying goes "If you need help, look at your right hand".
    In your case "think"

ijs, cloud, Stina and 1 other person like this.
  14. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

As the little gingerbread man said... Run run as fast as you can..... If I were you I would quit while ahead. 15 yrs age difference wow that's big. Iam sure I read sosomewhere that a new law was coming into force in Tunisia that forbids marriage where there is more than a 10 yr age gap maybe someone else knows more. To get a holiday visa he needs to show he has reasons for return. EG property. Land, Business, contract Job plus even tho you have applied to Sponsor him during his holiday there is no gauranteed the visitor visa would be granted. As a wise but somewhat crude person on here once said "fuck him then put him in the fuck it bucket. Not a bad idea actually.

Ruth Wylie, ijs, Stina and 8 others like this.
  15. Wedley

Wedley Member

you are all making sense just wish our own men knew what makes us tick maybe we should send them to tunisia lol

Eddie likes this.
  16. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

Let me put it this way - an age difference of more than just a few years (when the woman is more than 5-10 years older, however, in almost all cases, think rather even 2-3 years) is, amongst tunisians and in Tunisia, socially not acceptable. It might exist, because nothing is impossible, but the percentage of such marriages will certainly not even scratch the 0.1 percent level (that is less than 1 in thousand).

When it comes to such marriage and living abroad (not in Tunisia), again, it might exist and is, on a social level, even accepted in many countries. However, I claim that the number AND the percentage of such marriages that still exist after more than a few years (usually up to 5) is extremely small and I challenge anyone to proof he opposite.

In this regard - if you believe in a realistic chance (not just a wish) of a major win in the lottery right now, next week or next month, then, only then, you should believe in a serious and long lasting relationship between a younger tunisian man and an older women as well.

ijs, Stina, cloud and 6 others like this.
  17. Wedley

Wedley Member

my cousin married a man 5 years older than her dad and they are still together and happy, but i see what you are saying and i think the fxxx bucket is going to be filled x

Big Bang Theory and FoolInLove like this.
  18. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Good point however least with "our" men what you see is what you get. These slimbags in Tuniland have only learned what to say to have woman swooning but there is Jack shit genuine about it. They tell you what you want to hear they fkn experts at sussing out who needs what and go in for the kill for their own gains and benefits. Personally I think there must be something in the air at that airport that makes us take leave of our senses. Go on Friday if you want have a good time even get the cobwebs blown sky high if you must but then "In the fuck it bucket " go home and leave it where it belongs. A holiday fling. Xxxx...

ijs, Stina, Lellaji and 6 others like this.
  19. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Bet that isn't a Tuni man tho

20. FoolInLove

Åhhh wedly it's so hard to say anything positive. It sure sound like bezness.. i hope you do what's right. And i can see you have you're guards up against it, that is so good :) big hug

ijs, surf, Stina and 2 others like this.
  21. Nali

Nali Well-Known Member

Like me, and all the others that met the rats "casual" in Hammamet... Trust me, the only casual thing in this, is that if he didn't had caught you, he would caught another women in the same situation (and problably he did it too...). Don't worth the risk to came back Tunisia because of him (like i infortunaly did!). He is certainly a Rat,and if i were you, i wouldn´t put one feet there to see him again... And save lots of head pains....

Stina, cloud, Big Bang Theory and 3 others like this.
  22. Wedley

Wedley Member

thanks guys, you are keeping my feet on the floor, i have had three very violent marriages, and had literally started to live again taking my first trip on an airplane and travelling abroad exploring all on my own loved it then boom now i am in a mucking fuddle, one day my prince may come just not a tunisian eh? :Cry:

ijs, Stina, Lellaji and 3 others like this.
  23. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

I second that! Boys in the west should be educated from early age, that, in order to make a woman tick, they need to...

... strive to obtain no higher education and rather take a high precaution to not hurt the knees
    ... learn meaningless phrases of love by heart and apply them often and indiscriminately , while inside lauging about it
    ... become aware that open lies in the face of a woman bears a high chance of getting sex and gifts
    ... realize that oiling the hair every day is more important than teeth maintenance
    ... train in inventing the most incredible excuses, because the more incredible they are, the more women will believe in it
    ... be encouraged to sit in cafes and pubs most often to become educated about even more methods to make women tick

I have to admit, I am one of those wo learned all of that indeed only after going to Tunisia. :(

Masha, catrin, ijs and 13 others like this.
  24. Wedley

Wedley Member

two very daft questions what is bezness? and what if he is genuine?

25. FoolInLove

So sad to hear dear :(
    Think many of us have had shitty relationships and i bet thats one of the reasons we are easy targets!

catrin and ijs like this.