So confused

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Wedley, May 27, 2015.

1. katt1828

katt1828 Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. I apologize if I am misunderstanding though.

2. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Honest i feel sorry for you who is married to a guy like him . After all Reading about tunisan men who is scam women i ask my self where is the 100 % honest men in Tunisia ? I think they lives only together With them own People and they do not talk English or like Europe at tall and i think they only will married a Virgin girl becaurse they is 100 % in them region . But i am not sure becaurse i do not know Tunisia very much but i think Tunisia same like another countries also have good People but i think they do not stay With tourists? I have been to Tunisia Nice Food Nice weather but when i was look me around if i see a couple tunisian or familiy i was get a feeling that they do not like us from Europe .

ijs likes this.
  3. Rachel 9

Rachel 9 Member

I feel sorry for you. But how he work without PPS .....

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Sat here laughing out loud at this comment :D Bugger, we didn't half believe some shit! I feel embarrassed of myself now that I'm in the know, haha :D

5. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

and in the meantime https://web.facebook.com/Okhzir this man is so lucky ..he has a kind and enterprising wife, a shisha business , living in lovely UK. Dreams come true !

FoolInLove and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Lovely, just what we need in Suffolk....a shisha bar and a rat, bleughhhh! What a beautiful couple they make ;)

BeautifulBeginnings likes this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It seems to me the woman bought the husband.:whistle:

olderandwiser likes this.
  8. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

One wise member Coyote here said sth very clever :''A frog will turn into a prince if properly maintained''

9. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

looks like a flippin car crash to me .

10. olderandwiser

olderandwiser Well-Known Member

@Mango Chutney I'm so glad it's not just me-- the frustration of seeing another rat scoring a touch down. And the patience of members like Heidi, Laurence, MH trying to reason with that idiot Wembly or Wesley or whatever it was. Then the nerve of her to suggest that the veterans "just sound so bitter". Maybe it's because I've never been involved with a rat but I do not know how the rest of you stay so patient with these self deluding blockheads who pretend they want advice and then proceed to reject it. Then you have the grace to wish this prize knucklehead best wishes on her wedding. I would be reaching for the closest two by four. I commend you for it and just wish I could be as gracious with these morons! (I can't be so I try to shut the f up)

spartacus, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. see clearly

Ive found the only real sense comes from members posts and not from these ranting idiots that come in from time to time - they just come across as crazy to me - there thinking so illogical and then they get abusive because they are not making sense. And yes the patience of saints. Ive been on a few other boards but they can be so depressive and dry - maybe because the other one is for poorley people but here we have a laugh as well an di have felt really supported - it was just enough to keep me out of this terrible situation and I'm glad. xx

spartacus, Amira and olderandwiser like this.
  12. see clearly

I mean sense from veterans ... but I think you get that

13. see clearly

I remember one day I was feeling particularly delicate and I was new here and I cant remember somone had a bit of a go - might even hav ebeen rip anyway I cant remember and Heidi put up a picture of a cat with a Donald trump hair style and it was so lovely I just then felt better and that somone cared and I seemed to feel a lot better from there on. Yes I have bad days but things are different I have turned a corner on this - BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE ITS XMAS AND IM NOT EVEN DRUNK TO BE FEELING THIS LOVEY DOVEY :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

spartacus, magic, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Sometimes it's a challenge, for sure! I just have to remind myself that once upon a time, I too was in the Amiga stage, I quite probably wouldn't have listened to any negatives about Houssem, especially in the first perfect and fake year. I would never have gotten abusive with the members that tried to open my eyes to the truth though, tis not my nature! Some of these people looking for advice get downright nasty....there's no need for it and I struggle not to hold a grudge.
    By being gracious, the members have left the door open for a return. One day, those members with the pink tinted glasses on will have to suffer the agony of the recovery process, they will need us then, we are the only ones that truly understand because mostly, we've suffered it too. It's crucial the victim feels safe to return here for support, I know I wouldn't have coped without this forum.
    Haha, I get urges, but it's just frustration. When you're a survivor or very clued up on rats and bezness, it's painfully frustrating that your words are falling on deaf ears....you can see the car crash ahead, but you can't prevent it. Fortunately, I have the patience of a saint. I tend to keep those "Two by four" thoughts for rats and groupies.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

14316822_1402260359788301_1782396260999618535_n.jpg ;)

16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

I hope she is ok

spartacus likes this.
  17. olderandwiser

I hope so too and I know you guys are right to be more patient than I am!
    Merry.......Boxing Day!

Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Merry cristmas to you to .

19. olderandwiser

Looks like she has converted the English pub she owns into a Tunisian restaurant and Shisha bar that her hubby can run. Hope that works out.

Amira likes this.
  20. olderandwiser

And I suspect he may have been overpriced.

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

They seem to be happy :) Merry Christmas :)

olderandwiser, Amira and Liona like this.
  22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I agree. They look so happy indeed.:) :love: I want believe I was wrong about them. Merry Christmas.

olderandwiser, Amira and Heidi like this.
  23. olderandwiser

It's interesting though: two opposing thoughts inhabiting my head at the same time. I think your conclusions about him were right and your advice was sound. But on the other hand, it may be possible to live inside a happy bubble. Maybe a few, or even many, years of happiness albeit with doubts are better to some than forgoing any chance of happiness? I don't know the answer.

Liona and Masha like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

I think this is often the case, perhaps the victim knows what's going on, but is willing to accept that life for as many years as it lasts? I know I turned a blind eye to what my gut told me was true, I loved him too much to leave him at the point I started to find things out, I hung around for far too long and things became nasty. I guess when you really love someone, it's easy to put the blinkers on to the truth and grab a few years of love, laughter and happiness, even if those feelings are one-sided? Who knows? I'm just glad to be out of my one-sided, fake relationship, I'd rather be alone than wear blinkers and give unreciprocated feelings of love to somebody that used me.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Masha, Liona, Amira and 2 others like this.
  25. olderandwiser

I agree with you but then again, I've never gone through the love rat experience (and don't want to!). I know that generally if i think someone's hiding something from me it drives me crazy until I find out the truth. On a FB forum, one woman posted a photo of herself, her best friend and their Moroccan husbands. I didn't comment but I swear it looked like boys night out with their mothers. But one of the women said she knew part of the attraction her boy husband (twenty years younger) felt for her was the promise of a better life in the U.S. and that one day he'd leave her to start his "own family" (a quote). I don't think I could put up with that knowledge: that I was just a stepping stone towards a larger goal.