So confused

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Wedley, May 27, 2015.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Naw, that is not for me. A few years with a male prostitute, then impoverished, without friends and family, ruined health.... :rolleyes:

Laura2014, Amira, magic and 2 others like this.
  2. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

also he may take a lot of money and property when he leaves to use in his new life and new family when he leaves and maybe steal or scam her while he is with her. These guys are usually ruthless in getting as much as they can before going . I don't think they would be half hearted about taking things and money.

spartacus, olderandwiser and Amira like this.
  3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

[[​IMG] [​IMG]will Return back to them in future

spartacus and olderandwiser like this.
  4. see clearly

I prefer this way no patience for karma lol - joke
    upload_2016-12-26_23-29-2.png

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

For sure, I couldn't!! I'd hate to be in a long term relationship with feelings, knowing I was being used and ultimately, would be thrown out with the trash by somebody without a care or a thought for my pain. In fact, I'd do everything in my power to prevent him getting his wish! Tis a cruel, degrading life for the victim, but when they know the game and are willing, I guess we just sit here and wait for when they need us. Tis evil what these rats are capable of doing to an innocent for a visa, cash etc....and the entire, extended family and friends support this prostitution!! :eek: I'd disown my sons, not parade them with pride!

spartacus and olderandwiser like this.
  6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I must say, my first conclusion was made without reading all the thread from the beginning but after I have seen facebook link,(that moment it was may be not the best photo of them together). Just yesterday I have read the story of that woman. Can't say the story has impressed me or something like that ( the same scenario). But I have seen how happy she is. And I even like the way her husband looks, how to say..he does not look false mostly.
    Your question is not very easy for me as well:). I think short period of happiness could be better than life without happiness for someone. The only problem here just a few are ready this could finish one day. And after people remember not happy time but pain from the loosing this happiness.
    But here I did not admit the possibility that someone agrees be USED to feel happy! This way-no.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    olderandwiser likes this.
  7. olderandwiser

olderandwiser Well-Known Member

Maybe it's like other things in life where the only danger lies when pleasure turns to need. I can see where it would be fun to have a young man showering compliments and paying attention for hours at a time every day. Like the nice, cold glass of beer on a hot day. But when the alcohol turns into something one needs every day instead of an occasional, pleasurable diversion...

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Yes, it's that addiction! That cruel, painful need for something that is not good for your health. It's agony beating the addiction afterwards, going through the cold turkey....wouldn't wish it on anyone.

olderandwiser and Amira like this.
  9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

10. see clearly

lol its ironic really that the rat does this to westerners / other women to get the money that he then gives to his wife who is using him for money . Insane ......

olderandwiser and Amira like this.
  11. see clearly

Its only the beginning I guess so the acting will still be ongoing I suspect - judge a few years down the line I think

olderandwiser and Liona like this.
  12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes they is take from us give to his wife who is Call him every day for Money [​IMG]

13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Tis a pitifully sad life really, prostituting yourself for money from Western women, to buy a Tunisian woman....that wants you for money! Well I say, good for those Tunisian wives, they deserve plenty of money....coz they're never gonna be satisfied any other way ;) Oh well, let them have each other, in a culture of such greed, both genders get what they deserve....unhappiness and crap sex. Perhaps there is a God after all :p

14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Amine))

Mango Chutney likes this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It's a shame exploiting innocent people for money and no need to fall so deeply that they must sell themselves even to get money to another woman it's disgusting

16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

But I do not know Tunisia as well but I am shocked that there is so much fraud there and I scares me since I like Tunisia as a country but what do you think the people there after so much black paint. The strange thing is that travel agencies not warn its tourists from these men

17. olderandwiser

It's not just Tunisia. It's the age old desire of some people, not all, to move to where the jobs and opportunities are. People leave rural communities to head for the cities, people from poor countries look for new lives in rich countries. I had lots of clients who were Indian expats working in the Gulf States as highly trained and well educated professionals in tech industries, medical etc. But they wanted to emigrate to Canada because in the Gulf, despite high salaries and good jobs, they were never assured of a future for their children as citizens. There have always been lots of opportunities in Western countries for people who hold the promise of being good citizens of those countries: willing to attend school there first, bringing their extensive qualifications etc. The problem seems to arrive when other less scrupulous individuals want to pursue other ways to emigrate. I find it quite shocking, and infuriating, when some commentators justify marriage scams as being perfectly fine because that's the only option available. No it isn't!

18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Quite right. It's normal when people are looking for the better life. It is mportant the ways they apply. Scarms never could be justified.

19. olderandwiser

Especially not violent scams... I just read Mango Chutney's story on another thread. Holy crap, I didn't know these guys could be so dangerous. Kudos to you for surviving and prevailing over this piece of shit scammer.

Tigerlilly, spartacus, Amira and 2 others like this.
  20. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Well said . I wanted to add that often women with much younger partners say such things loudly for all to hear as they do not want to be perceived as gullible but in fact they hope that will never happen. Regrettably, Rat or man however give no guarantee that one will not be replaced by a younger model as time goes by. Sad fact.

21. olderandwiser

And when they say "I know he loves me", it may really translate into "I know he is grateful for what I can do for him." But implicit in that admission is knowing that the woman will have to keep on giving and then giving some more until the day arrives when the younger man knows that he's gotten everything he wanted so it's time to move on. The same young man who at 25 insists "I don't want children of my own" decides he really does want children of his own and a wife young enough to provide them. The fellow stuck overseas who insists that "looks are not important, only the heart counts" realizes once in the west that, yes, maybe looks and youth actually do matter.

The knowledge, albeit suppressed, that the relationship began on such an unequal footing (you give, he takes) and that it's based, really, on a fundamental lie "I'm only attracted to you and will stay with you forever" would offer a life of uncertainty and constant fear. No thanks!

22. see clearly

No one would go if the travel agents warned them so not in interest of travel agents to say anything about it I guess. Has anyone been on a commercial trip to Tunisia where travel company said anything about it - just interested to see.

23. see clearly

Yep and I was drugged and raped

spartacus and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Never. I'm feeling a new career move coming on!!! @Laura2014....get those leaflets printed....we got work to do, girl :D:D

25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

And that bastard needs his face in the gallery to warn others! God only knows what he is doing now, the evil, twisted freak :mad::mad:

spartacus likes this.