Social Networking Rats

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by alAzima, Jan 21, 2009.

1. alAzima

alAzima Guest

Encountered a rat on facebook, myspace, bebo, or any of the other hundreds of network sites? Feel free to describe here either the individual or your experiences and what others should look out for with their online rats.

Judithlyn likes this.
  2. Woodlog

Woodlog Guest

A rat with a mouse LOL :D

WomenBeWise likes this.
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

A rat is circulating on Facebook.....

he contacted a friend of mine, and asked her if she knows its true what they say about black men.....My friend of course replies "you are not black you are brown...and apparently no its not true" LOL

I will ask her later what his name is......

4. Marie

Marie Member

There are some on MSN too. But as I am not sure, I won't tell their MSNs for now.

Anyway, I think it would be useful to post the e-mail addresses they use on Messengers.

Just a thought.

And btw, the rat I have named here is everywhere: badoo, facebook, hi5, kissagency, tagged, netlog and today I was invited to join flixster (a site about movies) and he is there too :rolleyes:

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Guest

OMG......

There are loads of rats on MSN. It's hillarious playing them all. I'm so addicted. Loads on facebook as well! I have a right laugh. Makes a change for us to play them for a change! I love it !!!!!! Fun all the way ::Rofl::

xxx

ratterminator, water and Aisha505 like this.
  6. Ben

Ben Administrator

hahaha trap them and then link them here :D:D: :evil:

ratterminator likes this.
  7. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Guest

There's one particular guy on Badoo who actually has the front to masquared as Raghed Alama - He's calling himself Dannyboy (alledgedly from Leeds) But it's not his picture or his real age.

8. Marie

Marie Member

My rat claims to live in Tunis, Canada, on Badoo.

:rofl:

ExNorway likes this.
  9. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Is that one for the rat on a rat collection piper??.....:D

10. lara.n.kroft@gmail.com

[email protected] Member

i was in facebook where i had a friend request from a friend of a friend.he was from..tunisia.i don't usually accept requests of people i don't know but he was a friend of a friend,so i accepted.he was very polite sending the usual toys ,and then asked to chat.i said yes.after five words of where you live,where i live etc he said he knew i was single and wanted to start a relation with me(quite straight!!!!!!!).my answer was that i am in love with another man ;)and if he wants to become friends is welcome.he said yes,i thought we cleared it up and then in the next post ask if i have a camera and that i am very sexy!!!
    i don't think he is a rat rat and i don't care cause i've blocked him and cleaned him from my friends but how annoying is this.grrrrrrrrrrr

Kirstyo likes this.
  11. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

I'd say he was an amateur rat....only because he didn't ask you for marriage or money within 5 minutes....still should go on the Ratdar though....maybe we would give him a 4 out of 10? xx glad you had the sense to block him good on you!!!(f)

Judithlyn likes this.
  12. Marie

Marie Member

These Tunisian guys are mad about web cams (not only tunisian but as matter of fact they were the only guys who have asked me:"Open your cam" "Open your cam")

WTF?!
    :mad:

tunisgirl28 and ktmana like this.
  13. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Guest

Think I've seen that one, does he have a picture of him and a child lying in the snow?

14. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Guest

Not sure yet and not sure I want to find out either. If they can't be honest and up front to start then there's no point associating with them. Once a liar - always a liar - no excuses.

15. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Guest

Yeah, what is they unhealthy obsession men seem to have with webcams? Most of them seem to think you want to watch them make friends with Mary and her four sisters.........naughty! :spank:

16. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Omg......

In the PUBLINET??? :huh:

No way LOL :D
    xxx

ktmana likes this.
  17. Marie

Marie Member

That I don't know but if it was snow, it must be fake snow because he does not live in Tunis, neither in Canada's Tunis Village! And I think as there's no snow here (we had snow 3 years go for 10 minutes), there is no snow in Sousse.

Anyway, he has no photo with a kid on Badoo. The photos he has there are on the public album and on my profile.

:)

18. Marie

Marie Member

I have a brother, no sisters :D ( kidding - stupid joke )

But I agree with you, they do think that they either think we want to watch them as well as they will watch us...erm... having fun.

19. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Maybe i am naive here....:D

But how does someone obtain your msn address if you do not give it them?? :huh:

Ive had a few people try to add me to their contacts on msn - no idea who they are though :Hmm: so i dont accept!!

20. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

What you mean "having fun" :w:

My computer is in my kitchen and the only fun i have is drinking coffee & maybe having the odd ciggie :D :p
    xxx

21. Marie

Marie Member

MSN - if you have MSN with a hotmail address, it is easy to make searches on MSN directory. If you have Live MSN, easier it is; I add all the ones who add me and then I block them immediately. I don't know why I add them but I never thought about that.

Having fun: you have the toys thread; should I make a draw for you? :D
    My only fun is to take a nap with my kid on weekends after lunch, and play with her, make her laugh until she can't breathe (l)

22. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

Could you make a drawing for me....that would be helpful ::teasing::
    xxx

23. Marie

Marie Member

Your wishes are my command

Girl having fun​

[​IMG]

::teasing::​

water likes this.
  24. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

oooooooh i can skip too.....hehehe xxxx

25. Mahlea

Mahlea Guest

On the www.habibti.com chat you can find a lot of rats. ;)

Also on tagged.com

Sorry if someone already posted these sites. I didnt go through all pages in the thread.