Social Networking Rats

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Would anyone be willing to do a honey trap? I'm 99% sure I should block this guy but I want to be fully at peace with it so I would rather not have any doubt whatsoever.
Honey traps don’t always work. He’ll probably know it’s a trap. Women typically don’t send men friend requests. He’ll suspect it’s you who asked a friend to do it. Some victims tried that before and their rats didn’t take the bait and it gave them a false sense of security. Why doing it anyway? Do you still have doubt? You already know he’s not honest. You got all the proofs already.

Last edited:

WTFARM

Honey traps don’t always work. He’ll probably know it’s a trap. Women typically don’t send men friend requests. He’ll suspect it’s you who asked a friend to do it. Why anyway? Do you still have doubt? You already know he’s not honest.
He actually took screenshots of women sending him messages wanting to be friends. And, message requests. American women! So, I'm sure there are women out there playing a similar game.

I think I just want closure. That would put him out of my head completely. Right now I can't actually prove that he lied about anything. Maybe I'm a bit stubborn

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He actually took screenshots of women sending him messages wanting to be friends. And, message requests. American women! So, I'm sure there are women out there playing a similar game.

I think I just want closure. That would put him out of my head completely. Right now I can't actually prove that he lied about anything. Maybe I'm a bit stubborn
I can’t imagine women sending friend requests to men but then I’ve heard Rebecca (if you watch 90 Day Fiancé) say that she sent a request to Zied after seeing him in her “people who may know” list on FB. Made me roll my eyes.
I edited my last comment and added that the problem with honey traps is that when the men don’t respond to any, it can give the women a false sense of security. What if this dude doesn’t respond to any friend requests, will it make you change your mind about him and think that actually he’s all good and genuine? I can understand the closure that you need to have for your peace of mind, but sending a honey trap may not give you what you need because they don’t always work.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I can’t imagine women sending friend requests to men but then I’ve heard Rebecca (if you watch 90 Day Fiancé) say that she sent a request to Zied after seeing him in her “people who may know” list on FB. Made me roll my eyes.
I edited my last comment and added that the problem with honey traps is that when the men don’t respond to any, it can give the women a false sense of security. What if this dude doesn’t respond to any friend requests, will it make you change your mind about him and think that actually he’s all good and genuine? I can understand the closure that you need to have for your peace of mind, but sending a honey trap may not give you what you need because they don’t always work.
There was a Honey Trap on here recently, that went wrong, the guy who was being tested went off with the girl who honey trapped him!

WTFARM

That makes perfect sense. I hadn't thought about that. I don't think I would write off my suspicions even if he didn't reply. Once suspicions creep in they stick around for the long haul!

I appreciate your perspective though. It's on point!

simple

Major Ratslayer
That makes perfect sense. I hadn't thought about that. I don't think I would write off my suspicions even if he didn't reply. Once suspicions creep in they stick around for the long haul!

The problem is its very hard to play them at their own game ,They are masters of manipulation and know every scam in the book..You cant beat them with their own tricks ..Its best to set your own traps ,by asking him question that you know instantly ,if he is lying ..He offered to send you money ,,now you know its impossible because Tunisia has a locked currency so no money can be sent out,,,Tell him you cant have kids and i guarentee you he will say he dosnt want any...Hes a virgin,he dosnt like Tunisian women ,he hates Tunisia,,Its in the manual ,,How to be a rat and what to say to make foreigner believe..

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
The rats have multiple facebooks etc in different names anyway!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

Just knowing that from reading other ladies’experiences. It’s not the first tango for these guys and they know that women do that in order to catch them, and they won’t let themselves bring caught easily. They know they’re being watched.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, I thought that was an interesting play as well. So, he's definitely trying to do the good guy/ bad guy routine! I'm so wonderful for telling you about all of these predators out there!! ‍♀

I'm glad I came here too. I'm not sure how else I would have confirmed any of this. But, now that I refused to send money he's REALLY pouring it on strong. Now it seems to be reverse psychology. Which is pretty dumb. Younger guys don't have the life experience of us older women. They haven't fully honed their skills yet. Acting depressed doesn't make someone want to be around you! Not me anyways...
Going back to your comment earlier. I completely agree that someone acting depressed doesn’t make people want to be around them. But then, when it’s the person we are attracted to, we want to help them. Women are good at that. It’s either an instinct or they feel it’s their duty to uplift and nurture the ones they love.
Also, it’s true that younger guys don’t have the life experience older women have but still, their scamming abilities can’t be underestimated because in this department, they do have experience, a whole lot more that intelligent women who never learned to scam others will ever have.
Therefore, as experienced and smart as victims can be, they won’t have a clue that they’re being conned. They don’t always recognize the signs (or choose to ignore them because the man is making them feel good and desired) A woman can have more than 20 years of life experience than a rat, have 3 PHD’s and still not see it coming when it happens to them. As @simple said, they are Masters of Manipulation and deceit and they know all the tricks in the book. They may be young and not have a lot of education but they did a lot of schooling in Coffee Shops where older rats taught them all the ropes to catch and rip off women. They spent hours sitting by them and watch them enthrall victims and get what they want from them.
They are complete idiots in many ways but their talents in this area can’t be overlooked. Women have to be watchful and not let themselves be weakened by empty words and false promises. It’s all fake and calculated.

Last edited:

WTFARM

The problem is its very hard to play them at their own game ,They are masters of manipulation and know every scam in the book..You cant beat them with their own tricks ..Its best to set your own traps ,by asking him question that you know instantly ,if he is lying ..He offered to send you money ,,now you know its impossible because Tunisia has a locked currency so no money can be sent out,,,Tell him you cant have kids and i guarentee you he will say he dosnt want any...Hes a virgin,he dosnt like Tunisian women ,he hates Tunisia,,Its in the manual ,,How to be a rat and what to say to make foreigner believe..
That's true. He did ask if I needed money. He didn't specifically say that he would send it but that was implied.

Actually, he loves Tunisia. But, after reading some of the other threads he may be telling me how wonderful it is (except for the employment situation) to get me to come there and buy some land. Then he and his future wife have a nest for themselves.

I'm still glad to know sooner than later. It's annoying but all I've lost is time and energy. But, he suspects that I'm onto him so it'll be interesting to see what comes out of his mouth next! If I don't block him before he has the chance!!

WTFARM

Just knowing that from reading other ladies’experiences. It’s not the first tango for these guys and they know that women do that in order to catch them, and they won’t let themselves bring caught easily. They know they’re being watched.
Man, I simply cannot fathom spending this amount of time and energy on scamming! It's insane. And, they have no guarantee that any of the women they're talking to will fork over any money! What a waste. I'll be glad when karma catches up to them!!

WTFARM

Going back to your comment earlier. I completely agree that someone acting depressed doesn’t make people want to be around them. But then, when it’s the person we are attracted to, we want to help them. Women are good at that. It’s either an instinct or they feel it’s their duty to uplift and nurture the ones they love.
Also, it’s true that younger guys don’t have the life experience older women have but still, their scamming abilities can’t be underestimated because in this department, they do have experience, a whole lot more that intelligent women who never learned to scam others will ever have.
Therefore, as experienced and smart as victims can be, they won’t have a clue that they’re being conned. They don’t always recognize the signs (or choose to ignore them because the man is making them feel good and desired) A woman can have more than 20 years of life experience than a rat, have 3 PHD’s and still not see it coming when it happens to them. As @simple said, they are Masters of Manipulation and deceit and they know all the tricks in the book. They may be young and not have a lot of education but they did a lot of schooling in Coffee Shops where older rats taught them all the ropes to catch and rip off women. They spent hours sitting by them and watch them enthrall victims and get what they want from them.
They are complete idiots in many ways but their talents in this area can’t be overlooked. Women have to be watchful and not let themselves be weakened by empty words and false promises. It’s all fake and calculated.
I agree, women are nurturing and we want to take care of those we love. I just can't imagine choosing this as a life path. It must be all consuming. More than a fulltime job! It's insanity!!

I know how easy it is to get sucked in. Especially if you don't know the game that's being played. It's frustrating though because so many women on here will be distrustful in the future. Ugh...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Man, I simply cannot fathom spending this amount of time and energy on scamming! It's insane. And, they have no guarantee that any of the women they're talking to will fork over any money! What a waste. I'll be glad when karma catches up to them!!
It unfortunately worked with many. For some, the long hours they invested paid and there are plenty of rats who made it to Europe or North America or financed the wedding and life with their Tunisian bride that way.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I agree, women are nurturing and we want to take care of those we love. I just can't imagine choosing this as a life path. It must be all consuming. More than a fulltime job! It's insanity!!

I know how easy it is to get sucked in. Especially if you don't know the game that's being played. It's frustrating though because so many women on here will be distrustful in the future. Ugh...
Yes, they make you lose faith in people, men especially and make you question yourself in your future relationships. It’s harder to really trust after a rat. They also affect your self-esteem and your confidence. hope you run away from him before some damage is done and before he grabs a hold of you and I hope you find some kind of closure somehow. Life is hard enough as it is. You don’t want to put yourself in this kind of situation. You’re the one in control.

Last edited:
Reactions: JGG

simple

Major Ratslayer
Its quite lucrative if it pays off,,And unfortunatly it does pay off for a lot of rats ,,They are spreading their net wider ,because Europe is not so easy now and people in Europe are becomming more aware of Bezness ,They are targeting Canada ,America mostly ,because women are less aware of Bezness and a North African "friend " is exotic and different ,We even had a lady from Columbia whos been chatting with a Tunisian online ,,They are far reaching and 99% have the same agenda ..

WTFARM

Its quite lucrative if it pays off,,And unfortunatly it does pay off for a lot of rats ,,They are spreading their net wider ,because Europe is not so easy now and people in Europe are becomming more aware of Bezness ,They are targeting Canada ,America mostly ,because women are less aware of Bezness and a North African "friend " is exotic and different ,We even had a lady from Columbia whos been chatting with a Tunisian online ,,They are far reaching and 99% have the same agenda ..
Well, I will be spreading the word. I hate this type of behaviour. It's vile and dirty. There are likely plenty of women out there that wouldn't mind being a sugar mama if only they were honest about it. They don't need to play on the emotions of innocent people.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Well, I will be spreading the word. I hate this type of behaviour. It's vile and dirty. There are likely plenty of women out there that wouldn't mind being a sugar mama if only they were honest about it. They don't need to play on the emotions of innocent people.
That’s a great point!

Reactions: JGG

WTFARM

Yes, they make you lose faith in people, men especially and make you question yourself in your future relationships. It’s harder to really trust after a rat. They also affect your self-esteem and your confidence. hope you run away from him before some damage is done and before he grabs a hold of you and I hope you find some kind of closure somehow. Life is hard enough as it is. You don’t want to put yourself in this kind of situation. You’re the one in control.
Yes, I sure AM in control! If I had trusted that initial nag in my gut I wouldn't have walked away before this. But, I'm still coming out virtually unscathed. He got time and energy. Nothing more. But, because of him I'm making needed changes in my life so I don't consider it a total loss :)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think there are sugar mumma and also sugar daddies sites out there and much as it doesn't float my boat at least they are upfront and honest about what they want and what to expect.

Keep up the good work - you are doing great.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Rats are too greedy ,,suga mamas spend up to a point ,,rats use emotional blackmail ,so the lady would get a loan ,remortgage her house anything,so rat dosnt starve ,isnt evicted ,wont die in hospital .if she loves someone then she will protect with everything shes got ...Rats want to be kept ,pampered and spoilt...The stories on here can be so distressing ,it makes you wonder if there is any compassion left in this world,,Im so shocked when i hear ,clever ,beautiful women get into debt to support their rat .But i understand how powerful a rats manipulation can be ..Even now women want to be 100% sure shes talking to a rat before she deletes him ,,Unfortuntly its a case of guilty untill proven innocent when dealing with Tunisians online .Good ones dont interact with foreigners ,dont talk sex or money with women ,,dont propose marriage within a week ,,,

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Omg, reading all of these comments are empowering AND scary! I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum

I'm starting to suspect that I could be a potential victim. Lots of potential red flags. He found me on Facebook. He was following lots of single women. Some older. Some single moms. He's since removed them all but still...

His Facebook name is Belhassen Assidi. He's considerably younger than me. His family already wanted a video call to meet me. He's already talking of marriage. And... he asked me to send money today. I declined.

Is this guy familiar to any of you?
Is it this one??

Attachments

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Is it this one??
I just recently ( within 6 month ) broke it off with my TRat....I was considerably older than him too and it was a very difficult and painful journey with him. Please be very careful....they say all the right words....such as...I dont like Tunisian women.....i feel more comfortable with older women....I dont want children....I will love you forever....I will take care of you....my family already accept you...my family is very modern...Im not a religious guy....on and on and on with nothing but garbage coming out of their mouths. I am lucky in the sense that my rat didn't make it here as his visitors visa was refused so thankfully I have not gone through half as what some women have gone through. It has still been a painful journey though and its not easy to get them out of your head. Im so glad you found TLR.....there are many great women here with valuable advice and a lot of experience with these rats. If I were you, I would put a stop to this relationship before you get completely swept up in the illusion. From one older victim to another.....I know exactly what you are going through. Always here to chat if you need. ♡

WTFARM

I think there are sugar mumma and also sugar daddies sites out there and much as it doesn't float my boat at least they are upfront and honest about what they want and what to expect.

Keep up the good work - you are doing great.

MH x
Yes, just be transparent!

Thank you!!! :)