Social Networking Rats

WTFARM

Rats are too greedy ,,suga mamas spend up to a point ,,rats use emotional blackmail ,so the lady would get a loan ,remortgage her house anything,so rat dosnt starve ,isnt evicted ,wont die in hospital .if she loves someone then she will protect with everything shes got ...Rats want to be kept ,pampered and spoilt...The stories on here can be so distressing ,it makes you wonder if there is any compassion left in this world,,Im so shocked when i hear ,clever ,beautiful women get into debt to support their rat .But i understand how powerful a rats manipulation can be ..Even now women want to be 100% sure shes talking to a rat before she deletes him ,,Unfortuntly its a case of guilty untill proven innocent when dealing with Tunisians online .Good ones dont interact with foreigners ,dont talk sex or money with women ,,dont propose marriage within a week ,,,
These are all very good points and I will not be blindsided ever again. In fact, I won't even accept friend requests!

Does anyone know why this is so prevalent in Tunisia? I've never encountered this before now. And, there were tons of them sending friend request. But, only tunisians...

WTFARM

I sent request to him to see if he acsepted. He did but he dont talk. I will block him
I'm surprised he isn't talking! He's been online all day!! I'm telling him off at this very moment. Not that it matters. But, at least I will feel a tiny but better having him know that he's not so smart.

WTFARM

I just recently ( within 6 month ) broke it off with my TRat....I was considerably older than him too and it was a very difficult and painful journey with him. Please be very careful....they say all the right words....such as...I dont like Tunisian women.....i feel more comfortable with older women....I dont want children....I will love you forever....I will take care of you....my family already accept you...my family is very modern...Im not a religious guy....on and on and on with nothing but garbage coming out of their mouths. I am lucky in the sense that my rat didn't make it here as his visitors visa was refused so thankfully I have not gone through half as what some women have gone through. It has still been a painful journey though and its not easy to get them out of your head. Im so glad you found TLR.....there are many great women here with valuable advice and a lot of experience with these rats. If I were you, I would put a stop to this relationship before you get completely swept up in the illusion. From one older victim to another.....I know exactly what you are going through. Always here to chat if you need. ♡
I just told him off and blocked him. Dishonesty is a dealbreaker for me even if the other factors weren't present. It's so saddening that there are so many women that have suffered from this. It's truly pathetic that they pursue this course in life.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I just told him off and blocked him. Dishonesty is a dealbreaker for me even if the other factors weren't present. It's so saddening that there are so many women that have suffered from this. It's truly pathetic that they pursue this course in life.
I know its not easy but I'm proud of you for standing up for what you believe in and honoring your integrity. It does get better with a little time. ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
These are all very good points and I will not be blindsided ever again. In fact, I won't even accept friend requests!

Does anyone know why this is so prevalent in Tunisia? I've never encountered this before now. And, there were tons of them sending friend request. But, only tunisians...
This ratting and scamming is prevalent in all of North Africa....the Tunisians have it down to a fine art...its almost like its a right of passage in their culture.....lets see how much we don't have to physically work this year or look for a job.

simple

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia is just a stones throw away fron Europe ,,3 hour flight London to Tunis ,,Hotels are cheap ,package tour for 2 weeks can sometimes cost as little as £500 pp,including flights ,transferes ,all inclusive hotel [3 meals a day],,with sandy beaches ,and reliable weather ,So its a hot spot for family holidays .Since the late 70s tourists have chosen Tunisia for these reasons ...Of course the locals have learnt to monopolise on this ,over charging [but still relativly cheap by europes standard ] introducing new incentives to lure tourists back ,quad biking ,pirate ship cruises,,good entertainment in hotels ,jet skis etc,,so the locals evolve ,they see how tourists spend and learn how sympathetic they are to poor people ,so use that against them ,untill its become such a lurative industry ,that its passed down from big brother rat to little brother ,from cousin to cousin and it goes on and on .They evolve ,they update ,so if the tourist dosnt come to Tunisia ,they will come to us via internet ,,,

WTFARM

It just seems like this
Tunisia is just a stones throw away fron Europe ,,3 hour flight London to Tunis ,,Hotels are cheap ,package tour for 2 weeks can sometimes cost as little as £500 pp,including flights ,transferes ,all inclusive hotel [3 meals a day],,with sandy beaches ,and reliable weather ,So its a hot spot for family holidays .Since the late 70s tourists have chosen Tunisia for these reasons ...Of course the locals have learnt to monopolise on this ,over charging [but still relativly cheap by europes standard ] introducing new incentives to lure tourists back ,quad biking ,pirate ship cruises,,good entertainment in hotels ,jet skis etc,,so the locals evolve ,they see how tourists spend and learn how sympathetic they are to poor people ,so use that against them ,untill its become such a lurative industry ,that its passed down from big brother rat to little brother ,from cousin to cousin and it goes on and on .They evolve ,they update ,so if the tourist dosnt come to Tunisia ,they will come to us via internet ,,,
It just seems like this would be prevalent in countries like Morocco too. It's such a waste of time energy and skill. Now I don't think I will even visit Tunisia knowing is full of predators. Traveling alone just doesn't sound that appealing now.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It just seems like this

It just seems like this would be prevalent in countries like Morocco too. It's such a waste of time energy and skill. Now I don't think I will even visit Tunisia knowing is full of predators. Traveling alone just doesn't sound that appealing now.
Travelling alone is okay - how about the Greek Islands, they are stunning......

Keep your wits about you. purse closed and eyes open.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
It just seems like this

Europe is becomming aware of scammers in North African countries ,so its harder for rats to get a foot hold here,,so they are expanding their reach to other counties ,who are not so aware ,,Its easier to travel alone once you"ve been warned against the dangers of scammers ,you know what to expect when a local approaches you ,,To see Tunisia as a tourist is worth the effort ,it really can seem beautiful ,Explore with a hotel group ,visit El Gem see the coloseaum ,sunrise on the sahara ,ride a camal ,visit Sidi bou Said ,with its cobbled stones and blue door architecture the water falls of the south and the lush greenery of the north...Just dont visit with a rat ,,,

WTFARM

Europe is becomming aware of scammers in North African countries ,so its harder for rats to get a foot hold here,,so they are expanding their reach to other counties ,who are not so aware ,,Its easier to travel alone once you"ve been warned against the dangers of scammers ,you know what to expect when a local approaches you ,,To see Tunisia as a tourist is worth the effort ,it really can seem beautiful ,Explore with a hotel group ,visit El Gem see the coloseaum ,sunrise on the sahara ,ride a camal ,visit Sidi bou Said ,with its cobbled stones and blue door architecture the water falls of the south and the lush greenery of the north...Just dont visit with a rat ,,,
Now you've almost convinced me to reenact those travel plans! It sounds beautiful. We shall see how things pan out!

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
WTFARM my Tunisian husband would be ashamed to ask me for money. An Arab husband is obligated to take care of his wife financially even if the wife works. This is a tradition they take to heart. When I gave my husband a few dinars to go get me something at the store his dad flipped out on him. I wasn't thinking about it.. it was just normal for me. It was his dinars to begin with I had in my purse. lol. He's already started saving money for our next holiday which will actually be our honeymoon. :love: Anyways to make a short story long. Asking a woman for money is a huge shame and if he had any honour he wouldn't do it.

As for sending money... a lady I met on the repatriation flight (also Canadian, 30 years older than her husband) said her husband sent money to her via Moneygram. I'm not sure what that is, but maybe it's a possible way? I know my husband wants to send me money every month, but I rather he save it all for our next holiday. It's going to cost him a lot. hahaha

simple

Major Ratslayer
Moneygram is he post office version of western union ,and you cant send money from Tunisia via moneygram either.In fact you cant send money full stop ,not even a bank transfere ..

Last edited:

WTFARM

WTFARM my Tunisian husband would be ashamed to ask me for money. An Arab husband is obligated to take care of his wife financially even if the wife works. This is a tradition they take to heart. When I gave my husband a few dinars to go get me something at the store his dad flipped out on him. I wasn't thinking about it.. it was just normal for me. It was his dinars to begin with I had in my purse. lol. He's already started saving money for our next holiday which will actually be our honeymoon. :love: Anyways to make a short story long. Asking a woman for money is a huge shame and if he had any honour he wouldn't do it.

As for sending money... a lady I met on the repatriation flight (also Canadian, 30 years older than her husband) said her husband sent money to her via Moneygram. I'm not sure what that is, but maybe it's a possible way? I know my husband wants to send me money every month, but I rather he save it all for our next holiday. It's going to cost him a lot. hahaha
I experienced this with my previous boyfriend. He was also Tunisian but left Tunisia fresh out of school. He wouldn't let me pay for ANYTHING! That's why the alarm bells went off when he finally asked for money. It seemed too orchestrated. And, it wasn't just a small amount to pay his internet either.

Like, my previous Tunisian guy wanted to pay me for the gifts I brought for him I thought that was extremely bizarre.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I experienced this with my previous boyfriend. He was also Tunisian but left Tunisia fresh out of school. He wouldn't let me pay for ANYTHING! That's why the alarm bells went off when he finally asked for money. It seemed too orchestrated. And, it wasn't just a small amount to pay his internet either.

Like, my previous Tunisian guy wanted to pay me for the gifts I brought for him I thought that was extremely bizarre.
yes 100%. My husband told me if I brought anything from Canada he would throw it in the garbage. We literally fought about it. So I was careful about what I brought. Let's say they are better chocolate than I ever tasted in my life. lol.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
yes 100%. My husband told me if I brought anything from Canada he would throw it in the garbage. We literally fought about it. So I was careful about what I brought. Let's say they are better chocolate than I ever tasted in my life. lol.
When are you going back? How are things in Tunisa with covid? Your husband is good?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
A lot of women are in denial ,they see the red flags but chose to ignore them ,She told you he sends her money to make him look good and prehaps she dosnt know Tunisia has a locked currency in place ..There can be no other explanation ,because we all know its a lie ,,
My rat used to say please send me some money, I promise I will send it back to you in 2 months, yeah right! I knew they couldn't send any money out of Tunisia!